Sugar Babies

Author Topic: Alina - massage. Ibrox  (Read 2272 times)

Offline Uncle Buck

External Link/Members Only

Visited this lady last week.

Comms: very good indeed. All done via text with no problems at all. Always timely and pleasant.

Location: modern but very small studio flat in Ibrox area. Parking okay depending on time of day.

Masseuse: pretty girl. Guess about size 12/14 so probably bigger than I hoped. Nice personality and I believe she is Czech.

Services: I paid for B2B for 1 hour @ £80. Massage for first half was on massage table and was okay. Not as sensual as I hoped but not bad nevertheless. More of an oily rub than a massage but then I guess I knew what I was getting. After about 30 mins, asked to move onto the double bed where more oil was applied, she got undressed and exposed her huge cracking tits. What a pair!!! Loved them!! She covered me and her in copious amounts of oil and proceeded to the B2B which was very good and certainly did the trick. Amazing tit wank to completion. Great service. I had a warm shower and quick chat before heading out to the cold.

Negatives:
not the fittest girl in the world
No touching below the waist

Positives:
Friendly
Decent B2B services
Great tits
Great HE

Would I return? Yes I think so as I'm the area quite frequently so definitely a safe bet.

Psycho Thriller