Sugar Babies

Author Topic: Alina - Glasgow  (Read 3571 times)

Offline JAGMAN1690

External Link/Members Only

Had an amazing b2b massage with Alina today
Lovely apartment in ibrox area - plenty parking

Full massage £50 hr
Tantric sensual massage £70 hr
Body to Body sensual massage £80

Alina is very pretty I'd put her around 30 years old
Beautiful body not skinny not fat but what a fantastic pair of tits she has
If your a boob lover then you won't be disappointed
Great firm perfect massage on strong massage table
For b2b massage it was onto the bed where Alina oiled herself and myself then started rubbing her body all over me - breasts performing a fantastic tit wank before she finished me off perfectly to completion. Best of both worlds - great massage and great ending
Would most definitely return

Offline cigano8

Agree she's one of the better masseuses, has a great set and gives a cracking tit wank. Did she keep her thong on? I never asked her to take it off

Offline JAGMAN1690

She took the whole lot off pal and during the b2b
her pussy was rubbed all over my back and inner leg

Offline bigarchie

Each to their own but looking at her profile with no pics I would never book her based on that.

That said, delighted you had a great time, sounds like a sexy lady.

Offline cigano8

I would say she's on the curvier/chubbier side of things but definitely attractive. but as you say each to their own.

Will need to try b2b- sounds great

Offline clydeboy82

Just had a booking with her great b2b £80 for hr flat is spotless she was wee bit chubby tits are nice just over a handful not huge as suggested I would defo go back.

Psycho Thriller

Thanks for review,i have seen Alina before and no tit wank thats good to know she is offering them now.

Offline Foxx09

Last time I seen Alina she wasn't doing tit wanks even though I tried to get her to , was hoping to see her tomorrow anyone know if she is still about ?