Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ella @ Annabellas - Milton Keynes  (Read 2353 times)

Offline HornyHemel

External Link/Members Only 

Decided to finish my punting year as it had began with a visit to Ella @ Annabellas.  I had seen Ella on a number of occasions throughout the year with generally good results.  The pics on the website, although airbrushed, are accurate.

Comm's were easy and I was directed to flat next to MK Theatre.

Having seen Ella on a fairly regular basis, the drill was much the same.  Started with DFK, OWO, ball sucking, poppers, spanking both ways, and her telling me what she wanted to put in my ass. She then proceeded to fuck me with my large strap on, before she inserted a large butt plug (B-7) which stretched me to my limit.  We tried fisting (her on me) with some success, but I was fucked on poppers and badly needed a rest.

After a chat, we started again, but I was struggling to rise back to the occasion.  There are many WG's who would give up, but to her credit, Ella continued to employ almost every trick in the book to get my cock back into action.   She worked her magic with her mouth whilst teasing my ass with her fingers and soon had me filling her mouth with a nice creamy load which she duly swallowed!

A great punt to finish the year and I would happily return in 2017.

« Last Edit: December 19, 2016, 01:46:40 pm by HornyHemel »

Offline Cunning Punt

Thanks for the review as she has been on my radar.

Offline Dingo1

She looks hot, I haven't visited any of the MK haunts for a while now... Does she accept anal herself?

Offline HornyHemel

She looks hot, I haven't visited any of the MK haunts for a while now... Does she accept anal herself?

She does offer anal as long as your not endowed like a horse.....    ;) ;)

Offline TonyD

She does offer anal as long as your not endowed like a horse.....    ;) ;)
should be ok with my little pony  :D

Offline Steve_jones14

Thanks for the review. Ella is class, one of the very best, although she won't let me have anal, I had to mention that  :P

Offline Dingo1

should be ok with my little pony  :D

Haha, that'll be me too then! There are perks after all  :thumbsup:

Offline CheeseYa

Thanks for the review. Ella is class, one of the very best, although she won't let me have anal, I had to mention that  :P

Guess I must be hung like a horse too  :D

Ella's exceptional oral skills keep me going back for more though!

Offline Fully Sated

Ella looks extremely tempting, I thought I would post a photo, so everyone could easily appreciate her;

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Lister

I saw her a while ago. :yahoo: Certainly does not disappoint - full on from the start.