Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ellysaa - Bristol  (Read 2771 times)

51 review(s) for ellysaa (37 positive, 4 neutral, 9 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Terenas

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I went to see Ellysaa recently off the back of some reviews on here and I was not disappointed!

Venue

Ellysaa has a nice flat in the harbourside. It was pretty quiet when I went to visit her and felt quite discreet. The room was nice and had an ensuite bathroom. What she could do with is somewhere decent to hang your clothes up.

The girl

Ellysaa is Romanian. She is also really attractive and (shock horror) genuine!

I did my homework and on balance felt that this wasn't going to be another often reported Romanian rip-off experience and indeed it wasn't.  :yahoo:

She has a fantastic figure. She is very slim, probably a size 6 or max 8. She obviously works out a lot. She does have enhanced boobs but I like that sort of thing so was quite happy  ;)

The service

I opted for an hour which was £100 and included owo and kissing. Oral was good with some nice attention to my balls as well. Not as deep as my previous review (lien) but very enjoyable nonetheless. Sex (protected) was great. Such a nice tight body (and pussy) and she was happy to mix it up a little with positions. First round was oral finishing on her boobs (no facials allowed). A nice massage followed before round two of owo, sex and 69 to finish.

I read on one of her reviews that she takes a good anal pounding. We didn't get round to this but it is my intention to do so very soon.

Summary

8.5/10 for looks; facially she is pretty and that body omfg!
8/10 for service; did everything I wanted and did it well but the bar for oral has now been set very high

Will I return? Yes I will and recommend you get to know her too  ;) :P

Offline dubs

Did you get a discount?  1 hour is £120 on her profile.

I must say you're brave considering she has 4 negatives and 2 neutrals, but I have heard from another source that her amazing bod makes up for anything lacking in her service.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2016, 12:14:45 pm by dubs »

Offline mrdiamond77

Agree with Dubs in that I am surprised you went ahead in booking her despite the reviews.  She has interested me in the past but I have been put off both by the reviews and bad previous experiences with Romanians.  Glad you had a good time though.  :drinks:

Offline Roth

Terenas looks like you got lucky and her good service was a one off for her.  :unknown:

Offline nigel4498

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

What she could do with is somewhere decent to hang your clothes up.

Don't they all
Glad you had a good punt

Offline Terenas

Terenas looks like you got lucky and her good service was a one off for her.  :unknown:

Not a one off as I've seen her again and she was equally as good.

Price has increased since I first saw her.

Offline sigmund

Not a one off as I've seen her again and she was equally as good.

Price has increased since I first saw her.
She must fancy you, but not be good at putting on a decent show for those she doesn't.

Maybe I should giver her a try as I'm gorgeous, and well hung ....... according to all the prossies I've seen :sarcastic:
« Last Edit: December 21, 2016, 09:47:00 am by sigmund »

Offline Everhard115

Glad you had a good time as i am still recovering from the shocking treatment i got ;p not to self see a romanian if only after a lubed up hole!

Offline jaydefo24

How the hell did it only cost £100?