Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tamara Dragunov - Aberdeen  (Read 946 times)

2 review(s) for Tamara Dragunov (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline bushman

Paid extra 20 for A-levels.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Visited Tamara during a recent tour of Aberdeen and left slightly disappointed due to me cumming too quickly.

Looks : 6.5/10 facial not as great as some of the glam pictures would want you to believe.
Body : 7/10 great pair of legs ,ass and slightly musky pussy.
Eagerness to please : 7/10
Service : 7.5/10
Conversation : 5/10 her english is not that great but her mouth where engaged were it should have been so no real complains.

Met at her new flat - just moved from somewhere else in Abz, easy coms (BY text).Flat was freezing I had to fix her heating (She give me OWO-CIM as a thank you.

Started with kissing, heavy smokers breath , but was in the mood for being filthy so didn't bother me too much this time around and I easily guided her mouth onto my cock instead.
OWO sloppy and wanted DT which she delivered to a CIM finish.
Round two same as one until I said she should get the coat on, reverse cowgirl nice and tight fit, turned around for doggie after a few minutes I went for the bullzeye. She can take a hard pounding.

I came to quickly for my likening. Will return and try again when and if she visit Aberdeen. I want more starfruit.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2016, 02:22:37 am by bushman »

Offline EL1M1N8OR

Been busy this couple months by the looks of it.

Offline Fred87

The line "you can boot my backdoor for 30 extra"..... classic  :lol: