Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: XxEnglish Naomix - Glasgow Tour  (Read 591 times)

Pinballer

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Met her in the Jurys Inn in Glasgow in November

Wasnt a good meet as although she is extremely hot and looks like her pictures. She didnt do everything on her profile, counted minutes, became very moany.

Shes very attractive and knows it. Used it to her advantage

Positives
Looks like her picture bent over in the profile. Facially attractive.

Excellent kisser. Deep french kissing. Has had her lips done and uses them well.

OW technique is good.

Some faking in the positions.

Easy on the eyes. Shes a looker.

Negatives
Didnt do owo. Made an excuse. I am very vanilla but Im led to believe shes a proffessional in the excuse making department and  would probably make excuses out of doing things that sound like hard work to her.

Didnt allow a rhythm. When in missionary if my hand caught her hair she would turn and say dont pull her hair (it wasnt even on purpose) - that tone continued for the whole duration. For me this is a NEGATIVE. Dont to this, dont do that etc. Even when giving her oral (wtfff)

Clockwatcher - for 150 p/h she blurted something like 'you dont expect me to fuck for an hour, the shower time comes out of the time'. Effectively after 45 mins it became 'shower time'.

Was enthusiastic but overall mechanical.

Too business like. 'how long would you like to stay, that will be 150'. Too quick and not even a proper introduction or asked if you found the room okay.

Didnt wear heels though I requested them.

Overall, it was a very romanian like experience. Reminded me of my first few punts.

I would never visit again. I would not reccomend her at all ( not even to my worst enemy).