Sugar Babies

Author Topic: X Irina X - Glasgow Tour - Here till WEDNESDAY  (Read 1575 times)

Pinballer

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

First things first
She is ROMANIAN but not a GYPSY.

Seen her pictures and checked her reviews here.

Took a gamble as she never visited.

Probably my last punt till 2017 but it was definately worth it.

Glasgow near the clock tower in merchant city
Bathroom en suite and was nice. Comfortable size. Clean. Didnt use the fluffy towels
Bedroom was nice and cosy and also a big chair for some fun too

Fee
£120 for an hour.

Appearance
She does look like her pics.
Quite small in height.
Dress size 6.
Heels size 4 (with four inch heels)
Soft skin. Shes small framed.

Same day appointment. Text at around 6pm for a 9pm slot and turns out she had a quiet day. Met around 8.30 after phoning at 8pm as she was available.

Her enthusiasm was excellent.
A true gfe. No limits to cummimg. She was enthusiastic, up for it and also initiating rounds. Tried a little RO, OWO, CIM (possibly swallowed but not sure), protectes sex in mish, her on top, doggy, DT, face fucking (not too rough)

Overall i would definately reccommend as shes only here till wednesday. Shes a rarity. A catch

If you want comparisons then id say shes like lilywhite but better looking. She speaks english very well.

I would book for an hour as I dont know what the experience would be like if it was just 30 mins.

I may visit again before she leaves. She was that good.

To sum up:
Enthusiastic
Hot
Eager to please
Initiates rounds 2 and 3. Wants to leave you satisfied i felt.
Non clockwatcher (left 1h20 mins in total i think)
Shes clean. After my appointment she had another. After I was in the shower and getting dressed she hoppes in the shower while talking. Wasnt in a rush to throw me out. Also brushed her teeth to get ready for next guy.
Being a non smoker she did have some rollimg tobacco in the room but couldnt taste it on her. She had fresh minty breath.

Negatives:
Didnt have any clothes on except a robe but possibly due to me putting forward the appointment and her having a quiet day.
She doesnt like Glasgow as its too cold and wont be back
No performance related negatives.

I hope someone has a good time as i definately did. A rarrity in glasgow right now.

Offline g3nius

Re-iterate above review! Just finished seeing her, can;t be arsed making a new review, but you won't be disappointed. Some kissing, fondling and bit of oral . Then she went on top and I popped pretty quickly. Then straight onto probably the best oral I've had in a long time   :rose: slurping, gagging, spitting, sucking my balls, the whole lot. And then finished with CIM. Don't think I've had 2 pops one after another that quickly in years!

P.S - make sure you lot see her! She's only coming back if there's enough business.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2016, 03:12:45 pm by g3nius »

Game on

Re-iterate above review! Just finished seeing her, can;t be arsed making a new review, but you won't be disappointed. Some kissing, fondling and bit of oral . Then she went on top and I popped pretty quickly. Then straight onto probably the best oral I've had in a long time   :rose: slurping, gagging, spitting, sucking my balls, the whole lot. And then finished with CIM. Don't think I've had 2 pops one after another that quickly in years!

P.S - make sure you lot see her! She's only coming back if there's enough business.

Aye, your daein yur best to get her sum bizniss  :sarcastic:

Offline mcshagger

Aye from me too!

Seen her today at lunchtime. Gorgeous and friendly girl, was dressed in a tight fitting black all in one Lacey number and matching heels.

Chatted away and offered me a shower which I took, she was lying on the bed waiting on me to come out. Straight over with some kisses and a right on to OWO. Wow this girl knows what she is doing! Great teasing and plenty gagging and spitting and some deep throat all of which she initiated.  Was getting ready to pop after about 10min, when I told her she said do you want me to keep going or put on condom. Said to keep going and she flipped her legs over for some 69, great little pussy and tasted amazing. No problems with rubbing asshole either. Wasn't long before i shot my load into her mouth, she made sure she got every last bit and kept sucking gently after I came. No rush to dispose of the cum which she showed me in her mouth before going to spit it out. We lay chatting for 5 while I pulled myself together.

£70 for 30, im going for the hour before she leaves, shame she not sticking around

Pinballer

She wont be back. Scotland is too cold for her and she disliked the attitudes by some while out shopping.

Glad my review helped someone.

Need more romanians like her and not the gypsy trash we get flooded here