Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy CHANTELLE x LONDON  (Read 3579 times)

50 review(s) for Sweet CHANTELLE xxx (41 positive, 5 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]
68 review(s) for x Sweet CHANTELLE (59 positive, 6 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline horsa

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only - OLD PROFILE

I saw External Link/Members Only for an hour a number of weeks ago now, After reading lots on how good her blowjobs are I wanted to see for myself - I wasn't in the mood for anything other than OWO and CIM. Communication was clear and fast in reply, There was no problem in finding or entering her location and after lots of talk about it on here I didn't really see anything wrong with the area...
Didn't find her attractive nor unattractive just average looking, she was a lot skinnier than I expected also her bum didn't live up to the hype but I kept telling myself just go along with it regardless of how she looks!! Her OWO was very good and very wet (not sloppy), told her to go down to my balls but she said she doesn't do that which is fair enough, hardly any eye contact though which I think matters a great deal with OWO. She gave me a blowjob for at least 45-50mins which I thought showed that she aimed to please and made me pop twice - both with CIM, she took it all and didn't shy away from it....

Comms: 8/10
Venue: 7/10
Body: 6/10
Face:6/10
Service 8.5/10
« Last Edit: December 18, 2016, 05:31:44 pm by horsa »

mrhappypants

What makes for a regular? 

Chantelle was one of my first punts, which means I have been seeing her for more than three years.  Your scores for looks are a bit lower than I would give.  What keeps me going back is that she is reliable and delivers on a reasonably long service list.  There is no messing around trying to book her.  She has sorted out her profile and for the first time ever I believe the photos are actually recognisable as her -  she should have done this a long time ago. 

She also mentioned a while ago that with the change in profile (which she had to do and confirmed the doubt I had about her previous pictures, and also stronger competition in the area) she was having to work a bit harder.  This showed in better service and presentation last time I saw her, although she does need to colour her hair.

She generally is not my plan A but I go back because she is dependable.

There has been some pretty wild commentary about her dress size; I am sure she is a size 8. 

Thanks for your review.  Please keep them coming.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2016, 06:13:33 pm by mrhappypants »

Offline tergil

I still haven't been to see her even though she has been on HL for a while

Her profile says she is moving. Does anyone know where?

mrhappypants

I still haven't been to see her even though she has been on HL for a while

Her profile says she is moving. Does anyone know where?

The flat has a water stain on the bedroom ceiling that looks like a cock. :D  She has been trying to find somewhere else for about a year.  She did talk about moving West but is struggling to find somewhere at the right price as far as I can tell.