Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Molly Swedish/Manchester  (Read 1353 times)

66 review(s) for MollySwedish (57 positive, 9 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

miki4445

Hi guys

This is my first review here.
I've just visited Molly Swedish in Manchester
External Link/Members Only

After a few £80 girls and don't want to even mention £60 girls which I've just run from when I saw them I found this one very enjoyable.

Coms straightforward. Text then phone call and booking confirmed.
Access to apartment very easy with plenty of free parking nearby.
Top floor flat very nice and very clean and modern with spotless shower etc.
She actually lives there which is a massive bonus in my opinion.

Definitely the girl in the picture and dressed as requested. She doesn't have kinky outfits like body stockings or fence net etc but still very hot looking with white tight dress and black high heels.
Instant hard on for me;) She is also a bit fuller then on the pictures but in no way to fat or anything. I personally thinks she looks better in real life then on pics.
Entered the flat greeted with a nice kiss, quick chat and paperwork sorted.
Straight to DFK without any problems. For me FK is important as it makes good punt a great punt. She kiss very well and doesn't stop. It really feels like you're on a date and just getting laid;)
I'll not go into much of the details of shagging etc but she is a passionate girl.Tries to DFK all the time to keep the sensuality of a punt. You don't get that often.
Very nice OWO without hands. She does it like you want it.
Very nice and sweet pussy guys. You just want to stay there forever;)
Various positions incl 69 and rimming on her. She seemed to enjoy the date or at least she acts really well. She tries to initiate stuff which is good for newbies who completely don't know how to behave.

Her english is very good with Finnish accent and you can have a conversation about anything you want without a problem.
Overall Molly is a great punt if you're after a GFE experience. I could risk and say that it's very difficult to find one like this. She really does makes you feel like with a girlfriend.
I would say she's not into PSE experience as she is just too sweet and you can feel that while you there.

Highly recommended and defo come back for me at least once.

Offline nanga247

Her number does not show on profile?

Tonyst23

Her number does not show on profile?

Number is at the bottom of he'd page

Offline nanga247

Yeah got it went to see her today and you were right she was amazing could not keep my hands off her.  Cant wait to see her again after christmas

miki4445

Yes. She's amazing and just a nice girl. Same here, I'll definitely see her after Christmas.
I'm glad you've enjoyed it mate. It's hard not to :)