Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Paola and Manuella duo  (Read 1154 times)

2 review(s) for BrazilianCurvyPaola (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]
3 review(s) for BrazilianManuella (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline pbrown355

Duo Brazilian Paola and Manuela
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Saw them before reading the two newish reviews on here. Got to agree with them about the comms. The maid, or Sergei is not very helpful or quick with answers. Very nearly put me off. Already did the day before. When I finally arrived at the door I was standing there still exchanging messages after I'd been directed there and rung the bell!
Once I was inside they couldn't have been nicer. £120 for half hour. Was planning an hour but had taken too long to get to the door. No actual lesbian show (they do that for another £60) but minor interaction between the girls, light kissing and minor fondling. Both fuller figures without being fat. Paola's boobs some of my favourites. Both girls kissing me everywhere. Not deep FK but I didn't really try, everything too much to take in at one time!
Lots of attention on me, double bj lots of ball sucking standing up to start before getting to the bed where there was sex in several positions with each girl (with condom changing)
Eventually got too excited and came in mish with Manuella while Paola played with my balls. Lovely.
Very nice, ticked off, may go back if I had plenty of time because the messing from the maid had already stopped me visiting the day before and I ran out of time. Reading the other reviews it seems like a common theme.
Recommend but only if you have the patience to deal with the maid.