Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Danielle and jai house of divine  (Read 1630 times)

Offline beanfarmer05

External Link/Members Only

West Ken flat. Been described by me before, it's clean and decent.

The girls

Jai-ebony beauty,about f503 without heels,good set of bolt on boob's,size 10,long legs,cracking tight arse. Quiet a shy(?) But friendly Essex girl.

Danielle-her pics speak volumes. Amazing arse,soft and smooth skin,perky natural boob's maybe a b cup,curly black hair,freckles,very pretty and friendly. There's been some talk about her ethnicity,she's ddefinitely mixed race but is very light skinned..and typical northern girl she was chatty and friendly and naughty.

The action

Danielle entered first,after quick kiss and chat she was straight onto owo,nice and wet and lots of licking. She moved round so I could play with her awesome arse and her pussy and she was wet to the touch. Jai came in apologising for being late and said she'd stay afterwards so I got the whole time.

She came and snogged me and got me to suck her nipples,Danielle was still sucking me like a hoover.they then had a snog and played with each others tits and pussy before jai Sat on my face and Danielle carried on sucking.

I found them both overwhelming and was close to cuming, I could have stopped and ducked ,but I was in the mood to be lazy I came all over Danielle's tits,my stomach and jais arse as she still rode my face!

Had a cleanup,chat and then Danielle left but jai true to her word stayed and gave me a nice massage,we had another snog and then I got showered and left.

Very good and will go back but individually so I can concentrate on the task in hand

vt

Fucked not ducked..

You're quackers for not fucking them!!  :lol:  ;)

Seen them both individually and loved them, Jai's as black as ebony and has a relaxed sexuality, Danielle is the lightest shade of caramel and super-friendly, both very responsive & horny, I could imagine they'd be a great combination. Would love to see them play with each other and get to join in the fun!  :thumbsup:

Offline beanfarmer05

I have been back and seen jai since and fucked her silly,will have to see Danielle in the new year.

I should have booked 45-60 minutes instead of 30,I think personally half an hour isn't long enough. for an effective duo

vt

I have been back and seen jai since and fucked her silly,will have to see Danielle in the new year.

I should have booked 45-60 minutes instead of 30,I think personally half an hour isn't long enough. for an effective duo

The problem is I don't know if I could last longer than 30mins with that kind of stimulation!  :D