Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss-Madison (on tour)  (Read 8192 times)

9 review(s) for Miss-Madison-x (8 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline SamLP

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

An overdue review from earlier this year. However, she disappeared and I only realised her profile was back up. I saw Madison or Mia as was then called on tour but as she's based in the NE, I'm posting this review here.

I was severely disappointed by the punt.
Bad comms, she blamed poor signal in the hotel
Very detached, always kept her distance
Despite that she was friendly, but service wise she disappointed big time
Didn't FK, only open mouth kissing that was terrible. She hid her tongue well
She made no attempt to touch or arouse me, again very detached.
I was already turned off, so much that owo was doing nothing for me.
I asked for 69, and it got worse as my mouth became very dry from licking her out. I've never experienced that before.
I asked a wg about it later and she told me that happens when a girl sprays some kind of deodrant to stop her sweating. I had a dry mouth for the next hour, ever with copious amounts of water being drank.
She seemed oblivious to her lack of effort and kept repeating and telling me to relax. She stuck a condom on and tried to get me to fuck her while i was still flaccid. I told her it wasn't going to happen.

All in all, her attitude and effort when it came to providing a service was 0/10. I left feeling cheated I'd spent money on that experience. I booked a reg immediately after leaving, and half an hour later was balls deep in her.

Looking4fun

Thanks for the review,sorry you had a shit time,sounds a total train wreck of a punt

Offline CELICA GT

Oh dear yet another crap time you have had, suggest you stick with the positives you have already posted and ensure you don't waste anymore money  :hi:

Offline SamLP

Oh dear yet another crap time you have had, suggest you stick with the positives you have already posted and ensure you don't waste anymore money  :hi:
I'll punt as I wish. You have no idea how I punt to even make that silly comment.

Offline smiths

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

An overdue review from earlier this year. However, she disappeared and I only realised her profile was back up. I saw Madison or Mia as was then called on tour but as she's based in the NE, I'm posting this review here.

I was severely disappointed by the punt.
Bad comms, she blamed poor signal in the hotel
Very detached, always kept her distance
Despite that she was friendly, but service wise she disappointed big time
Didn't FK, only open mouth kissing that was terrible. She hid her tongue well
She made no attempt to touch or arouse me, again very detached.
I was already turned off, so much that owo was doing nothing for me.
I asked for 69, and it got worse as my mouth became very dry from licking her out. I've never experienced that before.
I asked a wg about it later and she told me that happens when a girl sprays some kind of deodrant to stop her sweating. I had a dry mouth for the next hour, ever with copious amounts of water being drank.
She seemed oblivious to her lack of effort and kept repeating and telling me to relax. She stuck a condom on and tried to get me to fuck her while i was still flaccid. I told her it wasn't going to happen.

All in all, her attitude and effort when it came to providing a service was 0/10. I left feeling cheated I'd spent money on that experience. I booked a reg immediately after leaving, and half an hour later was balls deep in her.

Sounds appalling, sorry to hear Sam. :thumbsup:

mysterious-madison-x

hello sam
 i am very sorry to here how you felt about your punt is it possible to have a date as i am unsure as to what tour and what location. i do only take aw bookings and aw emails as i dont just post my phone number publicly and all i have from tour is positive feedback on my aw and i am a little confused. not saying you didn't have this but i would like to sort this out. please can you help me so i can work out what booking this was with a date location and time thank you :) x

Offline the game

Cheers for the review mate, sounds torrid.

Would not go near her after the carry on recently with AnthG, she seems to be very sly and manipulative girl and one to avoid for me.

hello sam
 i am very sorry to here how you felt about your punt is it possible to have a date as i am unsure as to what tour and what location. i do only take aw bookings and aw emails as i dont just post my phone number publicly and all i have from tour is positive feedback on my aw and i am a little confused. not saying you didn't have this but i would like to sort this out. please can you help me so i can work out what booking this was with a date location and time thank you :) x

Thought you were not posting on the site anymore  :unknown:
« Last Edit: December 16, 2016, 08:45:34 am by the game »

Offline CELICA GT

I'll punt as I wish. You have no idea how I punt to even make that silly comment.
Very true, happy punting in 2017

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
hello sam

Is that why you've hidden your feedback on AW? still shows you have 1 neg and 1 dispute though so not quite the 'all positive' you claim    :unknown:

90% of punters on here know that AW feedback has to be taken with a massive pinch of salt, reviews on here are far more accurate. 

Offline the game

90% of punters on here know that AW feedback has to be taken with a massive pinch of salt, reviews on here are far more accurate.

+1

mysterious-madison-x

my aw is hidden as my real name has been posted on it as well as a lot of info about my personal info such as tattoos and my apartment location :) i will be happy to provide all feedback from my tours as stated on my aw, this is all noted on my aw account about why my feedback is hidden and i am happpy to show anyone who asks this i believe to be posted in both my blog and in the feedback tab.
 the 2 negative was dates back before i stated to tour so i know that this is not him sorry this is what i ment by no negative i was talking about when i was touring the uk. let me add one if from a deleted account after my name was posted in this feedback and the client did not show.
 A date and a time and location or even the aw account name will help so i can work out what client this was and if the feedback given have been given positive there is nothing i could have done to help after the booking with no knowledge of your upset i tend to stay in the location almost a day after with out bookings and if i knew i would of been happy to help be that money back or a free punt to make up for it.
if i knew the client was not happy i would have been happy to sort something out but i have had no negative till today on this matter and it is stated it was from some time ago :)
i am on tour next year and if the client can show aw feedback or a booking request from himself and i happen to be in that location i will be happy to sort out a refund. but like i say if i didn't find out the client was not happy till today. As a SP i had no indication about this matter. i would like to resolve this. i have sent him a pm on this site if he would like to get back in contact via this site or aw ( this will help me look back at our emails and booking request) we can go over the booking. i have also looked over all my emails i have had only thank you emails after the bookings or a positive.please help me to help you i would like to know where i have went wrong so i can only improve on my service thank you x 
« Last Edit: December 16, 2016, 12:59:59 pm by mysterious-madison-x »

Looking4fun

He doesn't have to give you any information if he doesn't want to,looks to me that your trying to say he hasn't had a booking with you.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
He doesn't have to give you any information if he doesn't want to,looks to me that your trying to say he hasn't had a booking with you.

+1

Let's see now who would I believe, 2 established members on here who gave negatives or Miss-Madison trying to save her reputation.      :unknown: :unknown:

All I will say is it must be bad to get a negative review from a banned white knight.   :wacko:

Offline the game

+100

Hate when sp's or agencies push for info on dates and times a booking was made. OP is an established member of the site which no-one has any reason to doubt

mysterious-madison-x

+100

Hate when sp's or agencies push for info on dates and times a booking was made. OP is an established member of the site which no-one has any reason to doubt

we do this so we can confirm that the booking was made ( !!!!!!i am in no way saying it wasn't!!!!!! ) its kinda like a store receipt with booking requests so we can help provide a refund. like i said if i knew closer to the time when i was in the location or shortly after as i have toured a lot this year i would have been happy to give the money back, free booking for pay for him to be with another girl. :)  if he dose not what to provide this info then i am unable to help him with a refund but i am sorry he has not had a good time with me and thank him for letting me be aware of the negative time he had with me so i can improve. sorry, but like i said the offer of a refund , payment of another girl or a free future book is available at any time. 
but if i had only been given a positive from clients till today there is no way i could not have helped him with this problem till i knew there was a problem just like be that with anyone in any line of business.

Offline smiths

hello sam

I know and respect Sam and I believe him 100%. On here punters don't have to give exact dates and times, if you disagree with that I suggest you inform admin. Personally I don't give such info on the open forum to be as anonymous as possible BUT still post a review if I wish. Too many low lifes about for me to be more open nowadays. What Sam does is obviously a matter for him.

My advice service wise is improve it and quickly as its not up to standard for ALL your punters as Sam found to his cost.

Offline the game

we do this so we can confirm that the booking was made ( !!!!!!i am in no way saying it wasn't!!!!!! ) its kinda like a store receipt with booking requests so we can help provide a refund. like i said if i knew closer to the time when i was in the location or shortly after as i have toured a lot this year i would have been happy to give the money back, free booking for pay for him to be with another girl. :)  if he dose not what to provide this info then i am unable to help him with a refund but i am sorry he has not had a good time with me and thank him for letting me be aware of the negative time he had with me so i can improve. sorry, but like i said the offer of a refund , payment of another girl or a free future book is available at any time. 
but if i had only been given a positive from clients till today there is no way i could not have helped him with this problem till i knew there was a problem just like be that with anyone in any line of business.

That like the refund you promised AnthG publicly and went on to block him without following through with it. You are very good with what you say on the public forums and its not long ago someone said you would make a good politician and I would agree with that. If the OP decided to give you that information that is his buisness but I most certanly would.not

Offline Moresomes

like i said the offer of a refund , payment of another girl or a free future book is available at any time. 

And the cheque is in the post.  :lol: :lol:

Offline Kev3773

On the refund front without defending any of her recent actions I too was offered recompense about a year ago. I was on the way to Sunderland to see her and she cancelled about 15 mins before start time. I mentioned it on here afterwards. In the meanwhile I had another appointment that went ahead and she did indeed say it was free. A very nice time was had too. Before the WK slayers jump on board I am talking about some time ago and many things change over time. The op was quite right to give her a negative.  :hi:
« Last Edit: December 16, 2016, 02:10:57 pm by alfie2013 »

mysterious-madison-x

On the refund front without defending any of her recent actions I too was offered recompense about a year ago. I was on the way to Sunderland to see her and she cancelled about 15 mins before start time. I mentioned it on here afterwards. In the meanwhile I had another appointment that went ahead and she did indeed say it was free. A very nice time was had too. Before the WK slayers jump on board I am talking about some time ago and many things change over time. The op was quite right to give her a negative.  :hi:
thank you for your nice comments sorry again about the cancellation last moment and i am glad you took my offer of a free booking and enjoyed yourself . :)
i am trying to make this right.i also feel he has a right to leave a negative and i have not once said he has not. if i knew about this matter at the time after the booking the offer would have been made then. but if i was only given positive and only positives how can i learn and improve  by telling me a long time after. all notes have been taken on bored and i will be waiting for the client to drop me a email ( not that he has to) so i can resolve this with my offers of a refund :) i am trying so please help me to help you :)
« Last Edit: December 16, 2016, 02:18:49 pm by mysterious-madison-x »

Offline SamLP

hello sam

I punt anonymously and prefer to maintain discretion. I don't book via AW, never have so that probably answers your surprise for receiving a negative here and not on AW.
You had a number posted as it was how I contacted you. I remember you texting back from another number. The number you sent me a text from ends in 813. I won't be revealing anymore, and frankly I have no wish for a refund or free booking as I wouldn't be interested in seeing you again and you're not even in my part of the country.

Offline smiths

I punt anonymously and prefer to maintain discretion. I don't book via AW, never have so that probably answers your surprise for receiving a negative here and not on AW.
You had a number posted as it was how I contacted you. I remember you texting back from another number. The number you sent me a text from ends in 813. I won't be revealing anymore, and frankly I have no wish for a refund or free booking as I wouldn't be interested in seeing you again and you're not even in my part of the country.

Exactly my views on free future punts or refunds, its the day I booked the WG for that matters to me, not a day in the future, and to get a refund I would have to either go to the WGs or meet her somewhere and for all I know Sergei or Kevin might be around so I wouldn't be risking that. Once a WG has fucked me about the last thing I wish to do is ever meet them again let alone have sexual contact with them, or meet them at all. Obviously what other punters do is up to them. A bad punt or attempted bad punt cant be put right by the WG whatever she offers or says.

mysterious-madison-x

thank you for getting back to me. unfortunately i can not help you as i only take bookings with an aw booking request even more so on tour. this has been stated for a very very long time on my profile and my uke account. the only time this dose not happen is when i do duos and the girl i am working with takes the booking on her account and this booking review has been stated to not be a duo booking.
i will no longer comment on this post as i can not answer your review as i have no knowledge of this booking ever taking place as i have rules i have stood to for well over a year now. Even my regulars have to make a booking request this helps with my books and booking logs when working out upcoming bookings and past bookings.

James999

we do this so we can confirm that the booking was made ( !!!!!!i am in no way saying it wasn't!!!!!! )

The issue is not when it took place but how shit your service was  :music:

A pattern is starting to emerge and it's not good  :thumbsdown:
« Last Edit: December 16, 2016, 03:47:19 pm by James999 »

Offline rthunderbird

thank you for getting back to me. unfortunately i can not help you as i only take bookings with an aw booking request even more so on tour. this has been stated for a very very long time on my profile and my uke account. the only time this dose not happen is when i do duos and the girl i am working with takes the booking on her account and this booking review has been stated to not be a duo booking.
i will no longer comment on this post as i can not answer your review as i have no knowledge of this booking ever taking place as i have rules i have stood to for well over a year now. Even my regulars have to make a booking request this helps with my books and booking logs when working out upcoming bookings and past bookings.

So now you are saying this booking never took place?

Looking4fun

I suppose you don't take bookings via uke either?
Seen that coming a mile away :dash: :dash:

Offline SamLP

Yeah, but I wasn't really looking for your help. I was writing a review for the benefit of other punters.
You had a number posted on your profile. I have no idea when you changed that policy but it was how I contacted you and I did mention it was earlier in the year. I still have the text from you and I've revealed the last 3 digits even though I didn't need to. Apart from that, I have no interest in hearing whether you can or cannot answer anything, as I never asked any questions or looked for an answer. You can choose to take my review on board, but I will in no way reveal any info to compromise my own security measures.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator

Can't blame you for that, she's a scheming cow, I wouldn't believe a word she said.

She's one to watch though, I wouldn't give her any details, she'll keep them and use it against you in the future.    :thumbsdown:

Offline smiths

So you are saying the punt didn't happen, as I know Sam I know this is bollocks, clearly you are a dishonest lying low life. :thumbsdown:

Offline the game

Can't blame you for that, she's a scheming cow, I wouldn't believe a word she said.

She's one to watch though, I wouldn't give her any details, she'll keep them and use it against you in the future.    :thumbsdown:

+1

I would not believe a word Mia says and would not trust her with any details she has shown how conniving she can be.

James999

It's not looking good for her,

Another established reg on here had issues with her :thumbsdown:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=87681.msg1073733#msg1073733

And she appears to double book  :thumbsdown:
The plot thickens! I was booked in at 12pm for 90 minutes. Are you saying you had a booking?
I was booked at 12.30 for 2 hours
We were double booked. Glad it was cancelled now, don't feel like trying an MMF.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2016, 05:50:33 pm by James999 »

Offline the game

It's not looking good for her,

Another established reg on here had issues with her :thumbsdown:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=87681.msg1073733#msg1073733

And she appears to double book  :thumbsdown:

Yeah but don't worry she will be able to spin it with a lengthy post in which she has done nothing wrong and how everyone else are telling lies about her.  :sarcastic:

Offline SamLP

My reason for not wanting to see her again is purely service related. Why would anyone go back to someone who clearly showed no interest in providing a good service?
I had a shower at the location, so no-one can use the hygiene excuse, my breath was minty fresh too, but the attitude in providing a good service was missing.

Apart from that, she came across as nice, but then many do, so I can't really comment on her personality. What I won't accept though is if she tries to claim I hadn't seen her just because she clearly doesn't know who I am. I've provided the last 3 digits of her number. Whether she's changed it or not I don't know, but I do recall she messaged me from two numbers at the time after we spoke over the phone, so one of them could have been her touring friends phone, and she cited bad reception at the hotel.

Looking4fun

More drama than eastenders with that young lady.

James999

Seriously how dumb must she be to do her job and still fuck up, all she has to so is smile and lay still for five minutes, wipe it down then do the next one, and can't even get that right  :dash:

Offline Kev3773

Seriously how dumb must she be to do her job and still fuck up, all she has to so is smile and lay still for five minutes, wipe it down then do the next one, and can't even get that right  :dash:

If that's all she did it would be a negative from me  :D

vw

Did you refund golfnut for his lost time and petrol when he drove 3 hours each way to not see you?

Offline baresi

she's got a seriously over inflated high opinion of herself, the way her prices have went up since she was in a stinking cottage  in Hendon you'd think it was Beyonce you were booking

James999

i have no knowledge of this booking

So, you've had a few days to check your records and accounts, you've logged on here on a regular basis, so perhaps it's appropriate for you to update us on this matter  :unknown:

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
So, you've had a few days to check your records and accounts, you've logged on here on a regular basis, so perhaps it's appropriate for you to update us on this matter  :unknown:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

She won't have room for records with all the PM's she keeps to forward to admin to try and get people banned.    :thumbsdown:

vw

Stop encouraging her she will end up turning into Rebecca  :scare: :scare: :scare:

James999

:lol: :lol: :lol:

She won't have room for records with all the PM's she keeps to forward to admin to try and get people banned.   

Well she's been on here again today, and not updated on this issue, as you say perhaps just sending PMs to Admin, I'll PM her now  :thumbsup:

Looking4fun

Well she's been on here again today, and not updated on this issue, as you say perhaps just sending PMs to Admin, I'll PM her now  :thumbsup:
I'll put a tenner on she doesn't reply.

Offline MagpieJohn

To be fair the reviewer himself cast some suspicion on this review  on the second page of Anth's banning thread when he said

"A really bad punt by all accounts"

which isn't a phrase you would normally use to describe something you'd experienced yourself. So perhaps it would be better to drop the subject.

Offline Tiger63

To be fair the reviewer himself cast some suspicion on this review  on the second page of Anth's banning thread when he said

which isn't a phrase you would normally use to describe something you'd experienced yourself. So perhaps it would be better to drop the subject.

I might have read this wrong but are you saying its a fake review ?

Offline MagpieJohn

I might have read this wrong but are you saying its a fake review ?
No, just that they are strange words to use.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator

Let me see now, who to believe, a long established member with 119 reviews or some lowlife scank of a prossie who keeps PM's for months and forwards them to admin to get someone banned.  :unknown: :unknown:

* I take his comment to mean 'as well as his'.  She didn't succeed in getting Anth banned so admin saw her for what she is but if you want to WK this prossie that's up to you.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2016, 08:13:41 am by daviemac »

GolfNut

Sorry you had a bad time with this one Sam

It's funny that she had 10 positives and the only negative before yours was mine.

I guess my report had no bearing on your decision to see her even though it was obvious if you read it that she is a complete waste of time.

Offline Kev3773

When you read his full statement           
  " I tried to absorb all of that.
I didn't realise mia was back working.
I have an overdue negative for her when she was touring. A really bad punt by all accounts "

IMO it reads he is saying as well as his negative opinion he believes others think the same. So no suspicion.  :hi:
« Last Edit: December 23, 2016, 08:31:01 am by alfie2013 »