Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chorlton - round up of what is (not!) happening  (Read 1321 times)

ziggy1969

I regularly visit Unicorn Grocery in Chorlton. I quite like the idea of fucking one of the female staff members, perhaps in the warehouse, her on her back on top of a big sack of rice. I'm thinking natural, hairy pussies are quite likely amongst the vegan, wholefood crowd.

However, as with so many such fantasies, that one hasn't yet come to pass! So what is on offer in terms of WGs in Chorlton or nearby?

There was a place called The Retreat, which was situated on Barlow Moor Road to the rear of the Persepolis mini-supermarket. That place burned down, and has now been rebuilt from scratch as what would seem to be three flats. (Where the brothel entrance used to be is now a door with buzzers for three different flats.)  Understandably, without any sign of business-as-usual, I didn't feel to buzz! Next, just down from there - by the carpet place and tyre place - was a place variously known as High Society/Ruby Milans/Candy Stop etc. The building has been done up, there is a buzzer to press for entry but again no sign of business-as-usual. Lastly, there was place called Pinkys which was entered by a door to the right of Martin & Co estate agents on Barlow Moor Road. The door now has a sign for a voice coaching business, so that would seem to be the end of Pinkys.

No websites are live for any of these establishments. I haven't tried any of the old phone numbers. So what are my best bets around Chorlton, either parlours which are still going or else independents?

StevenLiverpool

I regularly visit Unicorn Grocery in Chorlton. I quite like the idea of fucking one of the female staff members, perhaps in the warehouse, her on her back on top of a big sack of rice. I'm thinking natural, hairy pussies are quite likely amongst the vegan, wholefood crowd.

However, as with so many such fantasies, that one hasn't yet come to pass! So what is on offer in terms of WGs in Chorlton or nearby?

There was a place called The Retreat, which was situated on Barlow Moor Road to the rear of the Persepolis mini-supermarket. That place burned down, and has now been rebuilt from scratch as what would seem to be three flats. (Where the brothel entrance used to be is now a door with buzzers for three different flats.)  Understandably, without any sign of business-as-usual, I didn't feel to buzz! Next, just down from there - by the carpet place and tyre place - was a place variously known as High Society/Ruby Milans/Candy Stop etc. The building has been done up, there is a buzzer to press for entry but again no sign of business-as-usual. Lastly, there was place called Pinkys which was entered by a door to the right of Martin & Co estate agents on Barlow Moor Road. The door now has a sign for a voice coaching business, so that would seem to be the end of Pinkys.

No websites are live for any of these establishments. I haven't tried any of the old phone numbers. So what are my best bets around Chorlton, either parlours which are still going or else independents?

I know the area well, to my knowledge there's nothing around here

Offline Dickled

A few weeks ago I posted about La Maison putting their prices up......

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=120367.msg1379802#msg1379802

As part of the discussion this was posted....

new one coming to Chorlton as well

So, come on con-a-ser, do feel free to spill the beans.

Offline Titi

Friendly advice ; don't punt too close to home or somewhere you regularly visit as there's a chance you will bump into someone who knows you.

richhornymike

A few weeks ago I posted about La Maison putting their prices up......

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=120367.msg1379802#msg1379802

As part of the discussion this was posted....

So, come on con-a-ser, do feel free to spill the beans.

Knock yourself out: External Link/Members Only

From Google Maps, it looks like the old High Society location. Funnily enough, the former sister parlour to High Society also reopened under a new name a couple of months ago.

ziggy1969

I know the area well, to my knowledge there's nothing around here

Thanks, good to have the local knowledge. Strange that there were a few, and now nothing. And a bit of a shame as there tended to be a higher ratio of black and asian girls than in the town centre parlours.

ziggy1969

Friendly advice ; don't punt too close to home or somewhere you regularly visit as there's a chance you will bump into someone who knows you.

Probably good advice. I feel quite relaxed on this point, although it might be different if I did get recognised. However, I am single and also not a car driver and so logistics need to be straightforward otherwise I am exhausted by the time I get there!

ziggy1969

From Google Maps, it looks like the old High Society location. Funnily enough, the former sister parlour to High Society also reopened under a new name a couple of months ago.

Yabadabaoo! Thanks so much for this. I wonder if they will ever get the website properly sorted as that never seemed to happen with any of the previous versions. The tyre place next door must be made up that their business name 'Just Rubbers' again carries a knowing wink  ;)

ziggy1969

Shutters were down at 3pm today on the old High Society premises. (Albeit freshly painted shutters.) And I just tried calling the number from the website, 0161 264 5711 and that is not recognised. Would anyone reading this with a dummy email address fancy dropping them a line via the website enquiry form, thanks!

Offline Northerndave666

Shutters were down at 3pm today on the old High Society premises. (Albeit freshly painted shutters.) And I just tried calling the number from the website, 0161 264 5711 and that is not recognised. Would anyone reading this with a dummy email address fancy dropping them a line via the website enquiry form, thanks!

You know you can set up a Gmail account in all of 2 mins ! Hint-hint

p.s. Chorlton now is how all of Manchester will be in less than 5 years if the Parlours keep closing

ziggy1969

You know you can set up a Gmail account in all of 2 mins ! Hint-hint

p.s. Chorlton now is how all of Manchester will be in less than 5 years if the Parlours keep closing

Good point, I already have a few email accounts, but I guess one more is needed for this purpose. BTW, perhaps the problems faced by Chorlton parlours are not that relevant to Manchester parlours. Almost everything seems to point to Manchester authorities being supportive of parlours.

Offline Dickled

I thought the Retreat was a great little parlour. Shame about the fire they had.
Back in the day also had some good punts at Vanessa's and Cream.

ziggy1969

I thought the Retreat was a great little parlour. Shame about the fire they had.
Back in the day also had some good punts at Vanessa's and Cream.

Yes, I only visited The Retreat for a look at the girls a couple of time (before taking the plunge with punting) and it was a quite a homely, relaxed atmosphere. Cosmopolitan in the centre is a bit like that.