Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SexySummer (Glasgow)  (Read 2128 times)

20 review(s) for ~SexySummer~ (15 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline bigarchie

External Link/Members Only

I think that there a couple of reviews already on Summer but it's always good I feel to update reviews as over time services and girls can change for the better or worse.
Seen Summer at the start of the week, was in Glasgow city centre and an business meeting finished a good bit earlier than expected, feeling a bit horny so had a look at Adultwork and decided on Summer.

Comms were good, phoned her and arranged an appointment half an hour later, she was very pleasant on the phone, gave me the street name which was near Partick Cross and asked me to give her a phone when I arrived. When I arrived I done as I was told and she gave me the close number, no problem.

Venue was fine, nice safe area, parking could be a problem but I was lucky as a car was pulling out in the street next to Summers so that solved that problem. I would imagine at times parking could be a problem, lots of parking spaces but lots of parked cars.

Summer opened the door dressed in black bra, thong, hold ups and heels as requested, very sexy, £70 for 30 minutes, paperwork was taken care of. Summer is probably 35/40 but body is in good shape, facially quite attractive, tits not too big just the size I like but the nipples are something else, you could hang your jacket on them, very suckable and I obliged with gusto.

Soon had her bra and thong off, services were good, french kissing, oral without, reverse oral, then had those longish legs spread for some tongue action which she seemed to enjoy. Rubber on and took her doggy style, some hair pulling and a few slaps on her sexy ass which again she seemed to enjoy, rubber off and spunked on her tits, very enjoyable.

She doesn't seem to be a clock watcher but I finished on my allotted time but happy with Summer and the punt, will be back.
Probably if I'm being picky £70 is probably a tenner to dear but it's not a deal buster, as I said I will returm.

Offline Jock D

She has her fans on this site...and as we all know punting is very subjective...but I personally found her to be a very mediocre punt. :hi:

Offline bigarchie

She has her fans on this site...and as we all know punting is very subjective...but I personally found her to be a very mediocre punt. :hi:

Agree that punting is subjective, I was pleased with both Summer and what she was offering and would recommend her, as I said before I think she is a bit expensive at £70 for 30 minutes, should be £60.
I don't think she does herself any favours with the lack of pictures on her Adultwork page.

mavgoose

Great review sir. Keep them coming.

Personally , and it's all subjective as said , I found her to be a good safe punt. Pleasant and attractive enough.

But there are a good few girls for me that I'd go to before her. Hence , I've not seen her in a number of years. However , I'd rate my visits as a positive.

Offline bigarchie

Great review sir. Keep them coming.

Personally , and it's all subjective as said , I found her to be a good safe punt. Pleasant and attractive enough.

But there are a good few girls for me that I'd go to before her. Hence , I've not seen her in a number of years. However , I'd rate my visits as a positive.

I enjoyed my time with her, as you say probably a good safe punt.

Would be interested to know a few of the girls you would put before her, looking for a punt next week, any help or advice appreciated.

Offline DirtyDick78

I see she does anal.
How willing is she to do this and does she charge extra or is her price all inclusive?

Offline bigarchie

I see she does anal.
How willing is she to do this and does she charge extra or is her price all inclusive?

I fingered her ass, got the impression that she wasn't too keen on it but didn't raise any objections, didn't realise anal was on offer or I would have took her up on it, she's got a great ass.

mavgoose

I enjoyed my time with her, as you say probably a good safe punt.

Would be interested to know a few of the girls you would put before her, looking for a punt next week, any help or advice appreciated.

Just look through my reviews.
Some of the girls require AW feedback to go ahead with a booking.