Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LOLA - Amour North Shields  (Read 1419 times)

Offline CELICA GT

External Link/Members Only
30min - £60

Comms from Amour spot on.

I have been wanting to see Lola for a while now but her hours have been sketchy and a struggle for me matching up, but today was the day. Looking forward to seeing a fit young girl on a crap afternoon.  :thumbsup:

Arrived at the house and realised I was a  couple of mins early so about to walk around the block so as not to look too out of place as I was walking away Lola stuck her head out of the top window and stuck two fingers up at me, :D I guess she was gesticulating  2min so stood at the door and she opened about 2min later bang on time. The house is in good order but no staircase rail which I found a bit odd, wanted her to go upstairs first so I could perv over her great arse, but she insisted I go first, :( into the bedroom which was neat and tidy with wardrobe hangers so hung up my coat. Sorted paperwork and Lola asked if I wanted to start with a massage, I was quite tempted as my shoulder has been giving me jip recently but with only a 30min booking I declined and got into some light kissing to start with as we stood next to the bed, we were both now in our underwear and onto the bed still kissing which got more intense, undid her bra and started kissing her great perky boobs then sucking her lovely nipples at the same time slipped a finger into her pussy then another finger and Lola gave out an agreeable sigh, moved down for some RO and she was immaculate and I buried my head and licked her till my jaw hurt  :yahoo: more agreeable sighs from Lola. Anal the only thing off the table, with her having such a great arse I asked if I could rim her but she didn't seem that keen so didn't push it, maybe next time :rolleyes:
My turn next and Lola has a nice action on the BJ front with eye contact and spitting, she also gave me a great HJ at my request then back to BJ, time for the hat and into doggy, then finished in mish  :thumbsup:  We had a chat while getting sorted out to leave and fuck me someone was banging on the door! checked my watch and we had gone over by 8min, so if next punter he was early, I had to leave via the back door!
All in All a very nice GFE time and will see Lola again  :thumbsup:

Offline PlasticGeordie

Great review thanks. Sounds like you've found a winner. Another for the new years list.

Offline CELICA GT

Great review thanks. Sounds like you've found a winner. Another for the new years list.
Aye PG , very enjoyable , not quite in the same street as a couple of our favourites , but not many are  :hi:

Offline The Outsider

Good review, cheers.  I saw her earlier this year and had a good time.  I haven't managed to catch her working at the right time for a return visit since. 

Offline CELICA GT

Good review, cheers.  I saw her earlier this year and had a good time.  I haven't managed to catch her working at the right time for a return visit since.
She did say she is looking to put more shifts in.  :hi:

Looking4fun

GeordieBadass

Thanks for the review.
Sounds like a winner? Services a bit limited, surely not very discreet hanging out of the window. Someone banging on the door so having to leave by the back door? Doesn't sound like the ideal
punt to me.