Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Diamondintheruff xx - Nottingham Hotel  (Read 940 times)

23 review(s) for Diamondintheruff xx (20 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline arthur

External Link/Members Only

Quick review of diamondintheruff, my second ever punt.

Text her on the day and managed to get a booking for 4 hours later on the same day, easily arranged by text and hotel post code given.
I'd never seen her before or any of the good reviewed girls and i was under the impression she only saw clients she'd seen before for some reason so it was a nice surprise to be able to arrange it so easily as a bit of a newbie.

Good looking girl with lots of energy, i spent most of the booking with my cock in her mouth, face fucking, trying different positions and she never tired (my ex would say her mouth hurts after 5 minutes of sucking  :thumbsdown: ). She got on top for a bit but i wasnt as hard so she got off and starting sucking again until i came in her mouth. I never quiet recovered to cum a second time but she tried her best until eventually i ran over so gave up.

Shes a really open and down to earth girl as well, really easy to chat to and get on with which helps in between especially as i had a bit of nerves. So hopefully this review is useful to someone in a similar situation as myself whose new to this i would recommend her.

I paid £100 for the hour during tontober, im hoping she brings another offer so i can see her before she retires in March!

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
External Link/Members Only

Quick review of diamondintheruff, my second ever punt.

Text her on the day and managed to get a booking for 4 hours later on the same day, easily arranged by text and hotel post code given.

I paid £100 for the hour during tontober, im hoping she brings another offer so i can see her before she retires in March!

Well done in getting your review up, Dudley.

I initially mis-read it and thought you'd gone made by booking her 4 hours!!  :dash:

Then cumming only once in your time with her  :scare:

I could only last 2 hrs with her and she nearly gave me a heart attack.

She is on my list to see again before she retires..... if I am able to get to Nottingham

Offline arthur

I've only just realised it reads like im saying a 4 hour booking  :dash: i meant i text her at 2ish and got a booking for 6pm.

I cant work out if i couldnt cum the 2nd time due to nerves, or if i was just too exhausted from 30-40 mins of pure facefucking, but 2 hours would probably kill me too!