Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: GFE_Kama - Like no girlfriend I ever had  (Read 6536 times)

41 review(s) for Amazing Blonde Girl (27 positive, 7 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline davison

External Link/Members Only

Saw Kama this week following the recent positive reviews.  Comms not perfect but acceptable for a quasi-independent I suppose.  No response to texts and a few calls over a half day but eventually got an answer on the phone, a provisional booking for next day with an am confirmation requested at a particular window.  That call at the appointed hour (11:00-11:15) answered and 60m booking efficiently confirmed with follow up address/post code text.  Venue neither good nor bad.  Maybe not the most glamorous block or building but fine, just past Royal London Hospital 10 minutes cab from you City types places of employment.

She answered the door in sexy but thoroughly civilian yoga pants and a tank top.  An appealing change of pace after the HOD and PHX girls I have been seeing who are always in fuck toy costume, and entirely in keeping with her successful GFE brand.  I might not go with stunning (per recent review), but gorgeous would be accurate.  There are a number of different kinds of perfect bodies that you would not change one bit, maybe 6 or 7 archetypes you could come up from Kate Moss to Serena Williams.  Hers is one of them.  Thin tanned ropy yoga muscles and small natural breasts and beautiful responsive nipples.  Her ink is high quality and tasteful (yes Alison in Wonderland no skulls and pistols), but on her body and her particular oeuvre less would be more.  Her face is just very, very, very pretty.  Not a runway model or a Hollywood leading actress (though she does have a Cameron Diaz thing going on), but just a gorgeous Polish or Scandi university student/beach volleyball enthusiast on a sun filled summer break.  She says she's 26 but I would have guessed 22-23.

We chatted and kissed self-consciously for a few minutes while the guy who was just fucking J U L I E finished up his shower.  Jumped in got cleaned up, back in and gave her the cash.  Mindful of the Mr. Happy's negative I watched for a few things he spotted.  She did go out with the cash but was back in literally under 10 seconds.  Honestly he must have gotten her on the worst day of her life.  My experience was in line with the other positives, no reticent, unenthusiastic and unengaging, no grumbling and timewasting, no water break, no wanting to end early.  I walked in the door on time, we talked/kissed for maybe 5 mins before a 5 minute shower, and I broke off to get back into the shower 5 minutes over time, Kama making no move to cut me off, just laughing and kissing and talking about where she wants to travel.  With her for 75 mins overall including showers, with absolutely no sense that she cared about time at all.

Far from grumbling, I have to say this was a spectacular, Oscar worthy GFE acting job.  I am twice her stated age and 40 pounds over my ideal weight, and even at her age I was not considered good looking.  She disagrees, obviously.  Kama thinks I'm fucking amazing.  Absolutely loves me, loves to stare into my eyes and laugh at my lame jokes and hang on my every vapid word and suck my average sized cock which she thinks is gorgeous and huge.  She thinks I am brilliant and funny and a very nice guy and she would like nothing more to do all day every day than to suck my cock and have me expertly (apparently) eat her pussy and ass and just as pleasantly (apparently) fuck her in any number of positions in which she enthusiastically assumes.  She has decided her brand is GFE and she fucking delivers.  I wish I had a GF ever even one time in my otherwise happy life who treated me like she did.  I probably wouldn't be punting if I had.

So many things to appreciate, but I will mention her professional decision not fake any physical sensations.  She makes appreciative noises, especially in RO, and when you are eating her ass while rubbing her clit, and grinds her pussy in your face and against your cock in ways that seem (and are probably genuine) to feel good to her, but no exaggerations or histrionics whatsoever.  I asked her if she had a vibrator because I really wanted to get her off, but she said she didn't have one, didn't really use them.  Never figured it out.  Sometimes she could come, but usually not, "depends on me, not the man, I'm a woman, we are difficult, who can tell what's going to happen."  So honest, the same thing she would tell a boyfriend, that short exchange was so much more appealing than having her "come."

What else?  Her duo partner is out of town and it's not a lesbian show anyway, they do double oral and guy focused stuff but it's not really interactive.  She thinks J U L I E is "so much more beautiful" than she is and is very nice but they don't duo together.

Astounding value at 100 ph.  Honestly the only negative is a serious EAS/white night risk for anyone so predisposed.  She is convincing.  You are warned.

Expl1cit

Interesting review!  Fluffy as fuck but a good post nevertheless   :D :thumbsup:

I rated her positively and thought she had a very good attitude but wouldn't go anywhere close to the perfect GFE you describe.  Maybe i've fucked too many poles to rate one any higher than the others, but I will probably return as she was one of the best looking ones I've had and is pretty raunchy between the sheets.

Offline iwtc

She's around the Royal London Hospital area?  Or 10 minutes by taxi away from there?

Stortford

Offline davison

She's around the Royal London Hospital area?  Or 10 minutes by taxi away from there?

10 mins from the City. I minute walk east of the hosp.

Offline Mr_Shins

I am seeing her tomorrow. And I have reviewed her positively here twice previously when she was called Blonde Martha Kama and was based in Clerkenwell.

Offline Rocket Scientist

Outrageously gushing review.
Agreed she's a good punt, even a very nice human being but the fluffiness here is too much

You need to get out more!

Offline Cunning Punt

Interesting, informative and extremely well-written review. I'm tempted to make the long to East London. Thanks. :hi:

While fulsome in its praise of the girl, I didn't see it as particularly fluffy because the OP is well aware of the reality.

I have to say this was a spectacular, Oscar worthy GFE acting job

Offline Mr_Shins

And now I am not seeing her tomorrow because she has the flu and had to cancel  :(

Expl1cit

And now I am not seeing her tomorrow because she has the flu and had to cancel  :(

Would you mind if I take your slot? I need a good kicking in the balls  :scare:

FlyingBreadMan

Anybody got a trimmer? This review is a bit fluffy.

So, she appears to have trimmed down a bit to a size 6 now?

Offline Ed R

Anybody got a trimmer? This review is a bit fluffy.

Have you guys had a US-style irony bypass? Listen:

"Kama thinks I'm fucking amazing.  Absolutely loves me, loves to stare into my eyes and laugh at my lame jokes and hang on my every vapid word and suck my average sized cock which she thinks is gorgeous and huge"

OP is giving you a reality check, he doesn't for a moment think the girl thinks this, she's just being professional and businesslike in the manner befitting a prostitute who wants a repeat client.

Banned reason: Boundary pusher / threats.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Whysoserious

How to get a booking with this girl.. she's not answering texts or calls...

Offline Mr_Shins

How to get a booking with this girl.. she's not answering texts or calls...

She is unwell tonight, or I'd have just been there... and then she is leaving for holiday and will be back after 9th January. So try again then.

Expl1cit

She is unwell tonight, or I'd have just been there... and then she is leaving for holiday and will be back after 9th January. So try again then.

OP must have whisked her away for their honeymoon  :D  :lol:

TheCape

Have you guys had a US-style irony bypass? Listen:

"Kama thinks I'm fucking amazing.  Absolutely loves me, loves to stare into my eyes and laugh at my lame jokes and hang on my every vapid word and suck my average sized cock which she thinks is gorgeous and huge"

OP is giving you a reality check, he doesn't for a moment think the girl thinks this, she's just being professional and businesslike in the manner befitting a prostitute who wants a repeat client.

That's certainly how I read it too.

Offline davison

Not sure how it could be read any other way. Lesson learned.

Offline Sonnylock

I'm surprised to see all the ultra positives here. I saw her few months ago, and my experience was similar to that of Emjay and MHP's. Definitely not GFE, and there was also a long waterbreak. Has there by any chance been a quiet profile swap here?

Offline Mr_Shins

The purpose of this site though is to allow each of us to review on our own experience we have.

We can read reviews of others to give us tips as to what to expect if we want to visit the person ourselves, but it doesn't always mean two different people will experience the same.

Read all the reviews of her, write your own if you visited her, and also read my reviews of her when she was called Blonde Martha Kama.

And it's a shame Exp1icit has been banned as he was a good contributor here with 53 reviews.

Offline Gynaemyte

"And it's a shame Exp1icit has been banned as he was a good contributor here with 53 reviews".

Indeed, a sad loss, he talked a lot of sense.

Offline Cunning Punt

Not sure how it could be read any other way. Lesson learned.

I'm not sure, either, so don't worry about it.

holland

"And it's a shame Exp1icit has been banned as he was a good contributor here with 53 reviews".

Indeed, a sad loss, he talked a lot of sense.

He was a White-knight. I agree with Admin.

Offline Mr_Shins

I didn't follow all his comments, I just know he wrote a lot of reviews...

Perhaps there should be semi-bans where people can write reviews but can't post anything else... Maybe it's beyond the scope of the admin here...
I did see some posts of his defending WGs and one that came across a bit too white-knight.

Some of us do need a reality check though when we fall in love with them.

TheCape

I didn't follow all his comments, I just know he wrote a lot of reviews...

Perhaps there should be semi-bans where people can write reviews but can't post anything else... Maybe it's beyond the scope of the admin here...
I did see some posts of his defending WGs and one that came across a bit too white-knight.

Some of us do need a reality check though when we fall in love with them.

True but at the same time it's no good people not posting positive comments in case it leads to a ban. We're here to discuss the various topics around having sex with women. It's not obligatory to hate them!

How about a yellow card/red card system where a yellow leads to a ban of say, 7 days?

Offline Mr_Shins

I think some bans are temporary but in his case I think he's been banned before so this time it may be permanent.

OldAdmin

There's a thread running about his banning here: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=123421.0
You can voice your opinion in that thread, whether in support of him or not.

TheCape

There's a thread running about his banning here: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=123421.0
You can voice your opinion in that thread, whether in support of him or not.

Fair enough. Didn't appreciate his history. As others have said, we should respect others opinions and reviews should be honest to be as much use to the rest of us.

Offline Gynaemyte

I think some bans are temporary but in his case I think he's been banned before so this time it may be permanent.

I too had not fully appreciated the history.
See the thread in Off Topic.
I think he’s blown it, this time.

serioushumour

Anyhoo, back to the OP - I saw her just before she went on holiday last week.  She was great and was as described above - that is not a hyperbolic or fake review.

Offline davison

Impossible. I thought she loved only me???

Offline Mr_Shins

Impossible. I thought she loved only me???

She loved me first, when she was Blonde Martha Kama