Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chingford Massage - Joanna & Daniella  (Read 6352 times)

Offline TantricDude

Hi,

Has anyone been here in the last week or so? Seems there has been a change in personalities.

I was a fairly regular visitor. Had wonderful massages from Daniella, Joanna, & Vanessa but my favorite by far was Natalie. Seems Vanessa and Natalie are no longer there. Seem to be a couple of new ladies there, Melissa and Jessica. Had a tantric massage with Melissa which was nice. She's really skinny and I could feel her bones when she slid her bottom on my back. Sexy though :-) Has anyone tried Jessica? Joanna not back until the Xmas period apparently and Daniella enjoying the sunshine somewhere.

Regards,

TantricDude

Offline kaj314

Went today, saw alina for an hour, I think the other was Jessica who was working.

Was told a couple of months ago joanna is more available in e14.

Jason_123

Offline kaj314

Was Alina any good??

Very good, it was the first time I had seen her and can't really find any faults. Maybe a few more cc wipes, but perhaps as this was the first time she didn't go all out.

Offline TantricDude

I went to see the Jessica earlier in the week. Was only a 30 min tantric massage. With hindsight 30 mins not really enough to enjoy a tantric massage. Got body slides on my back but non on the front. She's got a good figure and is quite sexy too, but visit was too short to make any real judgement one way or another.

Am inclined to try some others like Dorota in Paddington or Jessica in Leyton or Linda in Chingford before I return to 'Chingford Massage'.

Regards,

TantricDude
« Last Edit: December 17, 2016, 04:37:28 pm by TantricDude »

Offline Azucar D Artagnan

Where abouts in E4 and is there a phone no. ?  :hi:

Offline kaj314

Where abouts in E4 and is there a phone no. ?  :hi:

Can't find the site, but I think westferry

modarr123

does anyone know where Natalie has gone?

Offline Mr Farkyhars

External Link/Members Only

'E4' in that post is obviously a typo for 'E14'. Read through the whole thread :hi:

Offline kaj314

Joanna also has a set up in e4 I'm pretty sure which is west ferry I think. Has a very similar website to the one above

Offline Mr Farkyhars

Joanna also has a set up in e4 I'm pretty sure which is west ferry I think

No. E4 is Chingford, in outer north-east London. Westferry is in E14, in inner east London very near Canary Wharf External Link/Members Only :hi:

Offline kaj314

No. E4 is Chingford, in outer north-east London. Westferry is in E14, in inner east London very near Canary Wharf External Link/Members Only :hi:

That's it, always get confused as Walthamstow is e17, and Chingford is right next to it so never think it will be e4!!!

Sufaking

'E4' in that post is obviously a typo for 'E14'. Read through the whole thread :hi:

Ah, my mistake.

Offline tatoo1

does anyone know where Natalie has gone?

Natalie has set up on her own just around the corner. I went to see her recently not realising i'd seen her before. Good service nevertheless and same rates as Joanna's

Offline Parking

Natalie has set up on her own just around the corner. I went to see her recently not realising i'd seen her before. Good service nevertheless and same rates as Joanna's

Does alina only do purely massage? Does she do happy ending?

Offline Kraken001

Is this the same alina who was working at Joanna's place? If so now she's struck out on her own is there anything extra on the table? Any oral or more does anyone know?

Offline Kraken001

Was Alina any good??
Alina was excellent. Lots of balls stroking and tickling and when she gave me a prostrate massage.... I see stars!

Offline Waterhouse

Am inclined to try some others like Dorota in Paddington or Jessica in Leyton or Linda in Chingford before I return to 'Chingford Massage'.

Regards,

TantricDude

Apologies - late to the game on this thread.

Does anyone know if Dorota is still working, and in the same fashion? Her website is still active, but with a note saying "non sexual service, please respect this."

Thanks in advance.

VB.

Offline TantricDude

I've wanted to try Dorota too. Have texted many times but never received a reply. If anyone has visited her recently, do please tell.

Ta muchly

TantricDude