Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lexi ebony (Hounslow)  (Read 2474 times)

1 review(s) for Vanessa Ebony BBW (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Stealthmode

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Lexi: Now the pics on her profile are either taken years ago, photoshopped to hell, not her or a combination of all. The only pic I think was actually of her was the one with her tits. The main pic is not a good representation of her in the flesh. She is very tall, 5'10ish, dark skinned, but more belly and bigger all over. I personally didn't mind, but definitely a BBW as  opposed to a thick girl.

Location: West Hounslow on a new build estate. Tricky to find, as with all new build developments as the satnav pin drop well off point.

The room itself was a mess, but large enough. Bathroom was fine to wash hands in, but I wouldn't show in there, but that's just me.

Comms: decent, responded fairly quickly to first text, then arrange by talking on phone.

Service: OWO and Doggy. OWO was very good, not really deep, but accompanied by filthy chatter In between sucking. Got head for around 15 mins and then switched to doggy. I like meaty girls so pounded away, with CIM completion.

I'm simple, not into Dom or anything over kinky.

Would I see again? Probably

70 for 30mins.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Cunning Punt

Thanks for what seems to be the first review of her.

One for the back burner.

Ludwig

Thanks for taking the time to put up a review  :hi:

Thanks for what seems to be the first review of her.

She's been reviewed on her previous profile - External Link/Members Only

Current veri pic for info

[Removed by admin - 31/12/2016]

Offline Cunning Punt

She's been reviewed on her previous profile - External Link/Members Only

Current veri pic for info

[Removed by admin - 31/12/2016]

Thanks for posting the link - and, crucially - the photo. I think I'll give her a miss.  :hi:

Offline Stealthmode

what about dfk?

She kissed me. But sensed that isnt my thing so stopped. She seemed filthy enough that I would think she does. Best to call and confirm.

Offline sirlean

Thanks for posting the link - and, crucially - the photo. I think I'll give her a miss.  :hi:

So that shows that isn't her in those other pics!!

wingman1984

Damn,, her face looks worse than a horror movie   :scare: