Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New here! Need help on quickies in Notts/derby area  (Read 1618 times)

Offline microfibrils

Hi everyone. My first post here and a newbie on the road to punting. Was just wondering if someone can recommend any good quickie 15 mins or 30 mins punts to start off with. Thought this would be the best way to start. Must be in notts/derby area and dont mind if it means just few options like oral in those time limits. Any recommendations would be great.. thanks in advance and let the games begin!

TheNewSeeker

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
I don't think there's a one size fits all type thing in punting, one mans fantasy maybe a joke to the next guy, take the advice given above, search Adultwork for someone in the area you prefer, find someone that meets the looks and provide the services you require, before booking check on here for reviews, as a starting point I'd recommend not seeing girls that haven't been reviewed on here.

Welcome aboard matey, feel free to ask away but do a little homework first.

Offline cueball

Welcome aboard matey, feel free to ask away but do a little homework first.

Good advice from helovessucking here matey.

You could ask golf nut for some recommendations..... oh, hang on, you'll need to wait a week for that one... he's on the naughty step  :sarcastic:

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Golfies on holiday from here for a week ?

Wait I got it now, the Fran review, well..... OP I don't recommend Fran  :lol:
£150/hour .... No fucking chance  :D
« Last Edit: December 13, 2016, 09:30:40 pm by Iloveoral »

Offline Dipper

Hi everyone. My first post here and a newbie on the road to punting. Was just wondering if someone can recommend any good quickie 15 mins or 30 mins punts to start off with. Thought this would be the best way to start. Must be in notts/derby area and dont mind if it means just few options like oral in those time limits. Any recommendations would be great.. thanks in advance and let the games begin!

Don't think you'd go far wrong with new escape in Derby. Amy for one, place excels at the 15 min 'quickie' in my opinion.

Offline _Bender_

Don't think you'd go far wrong with new escape in Derby. Amy for one, place excels at the 15 min 'quickie' in my opinion.

No ... no ... if your in Derby, try save up and go for something better

External Link/Members Only

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
No ... no ... if your in Derby, try save up and go for something better

Fuck my old boots I was thinking of seeing Maya this week but it looks like her prices have popped up a tenner, merry Xmas bitch

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Golfies shiny journey to the naughty step......

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=122690.0

Arrrrr I though it was the other review, where some muppet with a million posts and no reviews (good lad) lets us know what he thinks haha

Once more guttered Maya has put her prices up, some of us are on a budget ya know  :D
« Last Edit: December 14, 2016, 12:20:41 am by Iloveoral »

Offline _Bender_

Once more guttered Maya has put her prices up, some of us are on a budget ya know  :D

I've not seen her in ages, but haven't they just. And she's charging for extras when everything was inclusive!!

Offline Dipper

Wonder why Pippa has an alert on the profile.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
I've not seen her in ages, but haven't they just. And she's charging for extras when everything was inclusive!!

I've noticed many a time on here a girl gets popular and then decides she's worth so much more money, usually the services become worst at the same time, a shame really as she was reviewed as decent for a Romy, I'll wait for the January sales  :lol:

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator

Looking at her profile and reading her owo is really good I'd personally prefer to meet her than Maya, same prices but states owo/ft/Cim included, no hidden extras, my money is on that one :)

Online NervousJ

I'm due a punt tomorrow and can't decide....

You've now added other options into the mix..... :dash:

Ha ha....

Offline Ramone78

Its been there for ages.
I dont think it worries her, and the pic certainly are of her

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

Its been there for ages.
I dont think it worries her, and the pic certainly are of her

In order to be a verified member, a WG has to provide Adultwork with their ID Details. Whist some EE girls take this route (in order to be seen as a genuine WG), some UK based girls don't verify themselves, as they are not comfortable in passing over their Passport or Driver's Licence details to adultwork, so the alert remains on their profile.

Provided that they post genuine pics and start to get decent, genuine, AW feedback and more importantly, good reviews on here, a lot of members on here are happy to ignore the alert note and end up going to see them.

Offline Dipper

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
I've seen many girls like that (Safia especially well discussed here regarding this topic) without issues, keep it safe as possible by always checking reviews here matey

Offline Dipper

Nice one, that opens up a few more as I'd previously avoided all with alerts.

Would it be worth doing a thread on this. e. g. 'Alert on profile but still recommended'?

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Nice one, that opens up a few more as I'd previously avoided all with alerts.

Would it be worth doing a thread on this. e. g. 'Alert on profile but still recommended'?

Good point.

Done.

Please list any such profiles in the following sticky thread:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=123216.0

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Good work.  :thumbsup:

:hi:

I've cheated and have already posted Pippa's profile  :P

TheNewSeeker

I can only see extra for CIM/Facial on her profile - do you know if she's charging extra for other stuff?

Offline _Bender_

I can only see extra for CIM/Facial on her profile - do you know if she's charging extra for other stuff?

No. The last time I saw her, which I'll admit was a good 9 months ago, she always had a steady rate of 60/100 and I was never charged any extras.