Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: My Banning - My side of this for people to decide  (Read 9899 times)

Offline AnthG

Admin has (I believe) temporarily unbanned my account here to allow me to explain all that happened to see what others think on this and if the ban should remain or not. Expect this to be a long one so as to try and cover everything.

In 2015 I seen Ms Maddison (then called Zara of Diamonds) for three punts. The third punt she gave me the worst ever booking I ever had where she had in effect quadruple booked me. And I only got 20mins of 45mins paid for. And 10 of those was standing around waiting for Frankie may to get out of the shower. So really I only got around 10mins action time for 45mins paid for. I left her this review at the time for it. Where literally it was a case of I walked past two other punters both coming and leaving to the punt as she had quadruple booked me, i.e one of them was Bob the Builder. She had never showered after seeing the first punter, "the builder", and then seeing me nor nothing. It was the worst punt imaginable and it was nasty as hell.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=57979.125

At the time of leaving the negative review Zara/Mia/Miss Madison promised to make it all right and offered me a heavily discounted booking if I booked her independently and seen her again to make it up to me. So on me trying to do this she told me in effect she had banned me as she didn't want to lose money from seeing me for this discounted booking. I was seriously pissed off due to this as she had clearly said this just to swing the tide of the negative review to make her look the hero when she had no intentions of carrying out the discounted booking.

Next TMM2 left a negative review for her some months later. Where I was very critical of her due to her actions in the above punt with me in his negative. As she gave me the worst ever booking I have ever had and likely to ever have.

TMM2 said he got a threatening telephone call from her boyfrend. And at the same time he said he got one. I got a telephone call too from her out of the blue that I did not answer but it freaked me out and I posted it about her as why would she phone me like this at 6.30pm on a Sunday, and especialy if I was banned. She got put on the blacklist due to this.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=65553.msg836221#msg836221

Flashforward a year. And another punter started talking to me by PM about all she had done to him. She had outed him multiple times, and done all sorts of serious, and I do mean serious nastyness to him. I responded in PMs to him in respects of this. I told him in response to this

Jesus christ she sounds like a pure and utter cunt. And a psychopath.

She did a similar thing with that other guy who went abroad with it seems too.

Its a shame it cost you so much to find this out what she was like. She is the worst type of girl doing this job.

Thanks for sending me this. And yeah I wont mention this to anyone.

And just to also say, I bet that phil guy was the one who phoned and threatened TMM2 that time too

The phil guy was her boyfriend who, phoned up this punter threatening him. Just like TMM2 and just like me. Just to say it. I know in the above I said wont mention this to anyone. But how am I supposed to explain what happened without this. So I am really sorry to that punter. but what am I supposed to say here to explain this in context!

Flashforward to a few months after this. And the (one of many) Mia drama's kicked off and I was PMed by the same above punter saying this about her.

i told her earlier today to speak to u for advice cos i think your advice is better than mine. sorry for that but i only meant well. whether mia lost baby or not, and working for that matter is her business only and why they got involved i don't know. after all its her life.

He didn't want nothing, to do with her. So sent her to me for support. So against my better judgement. And because what she was claiming was so bad. I decided to offer her some help and support to her to try and sort this out and offer her some help to get it all resolved as best as possible by PM.

After this Mia/Miss Madison started PMing me incessantly. All the time. Non stop. I would just reply pleasantly and just cordially as I helped her out of serious trouble. I did not become friends with her due to how she handled my punt and because she banned me.

However the same day of my posting 'that' post on UKE about Vicky and her not going to the cinema that time to see Suicide Squad and her cancelling 8 separate times in a row with me in September. Mia PMed me some 'support' and I was so pissed off and seething mad with Vicky I sent a reply to Mia saying the following on September 1st 2016. I have bolded the part that has got me in trouble now. As Mia has reported this PM this morning to Admin after I ignored her PM to me on Friday and didn't reply. Or really for what reason I do not know. In my eyes she is just a shit stirring vile cow quite frankly. And I have it on PM of what she has done to another punter, i.e non stop shit stirring, but wont post it. But its bad. And she is blacklisted. So that should say something of her.

Hi Mia,

Thanks for that and thanks for the nice comments in the topic.

But the topic in question was more complicated and was just wanting things generally on it. But I lent (aka it turns out gave) a WG a lot of money to get her out of serious big time schtick and her way of saying thanks to my doing this was we will go to the cinema and see Suicide Squad. It was her idea as a means of saying thank you as she had been really wanting to see it as much as me apparently. And she has blanked me for 5 weeks on it ever since.

She is fine for regular booking messages. But this thank you cinema treat is where thinks turn to silence.

Monday night she even told me again to set it up this week for definite and message her on Wednesday for it on Thursday at the metrocentre seeing it D-box and all sorts. This was after I helped her again when someone who was going to negative review her on UKP and ruin her business and she was terrified over. I talked him out of doing it.

And she had said she had took the day off work at the agency on Thursday just to do it and all sorts. So definitely going ahead this week and definitely Thursday. Messaged her Wednesday at 7pm as planned, read no reply. Messaged again at 11pm, read, no reply. Still now almost 24hrs later to my first text.

Now the issue in question happened a few weeks earlier. Out of the blue I got PMed by some guy on UKE after seeing Vicky called "Chech". This is the entire PM chat for that attached to this post now.

At the time I also had a whatsapp chat with Vicky, as the guy had assaulted her and she was terrified over him assaulting her (he headbutted her). Here is the Whatsapp chat for that too.

It seems I can only attach one Pic per post so see the subsequent two posts on this for them both

What happened was. The guy sent me a PM clearly irate with a booking with Vicky out of the blue. I told him first thing to leave a negative review for her if he wasn't happy in response to his PM tome. Instead he kept PMing me further escalating abuse - I did not appreciate him saying another girl had called me Elephant man ugly to him, so reported the PM chat to Admin at the time and Admin read the chat and then banned the guy.

I told Vicky in Whatsap that if the guy left her a negative review there was nothing I could do as white knighting is not allowed on UKP and would not do it (as you will see when I post the chat up). But wanted to offer her support as he had assaulted her during the punt. But then I said at the end it's clear he wasn't going to post a negative review as he was just a troll venting.

Now in my every loving way of posting and having it not be how I meant or what actually happened. I sent that to Mia in PM who 4 months later has reported it to get me banned because I had been saying to her in a PM I talked a guy who was dead set on leaving her a negative review out of doing it.

Which is not what happened. The guy was clearly a troll just coming up with crazy talk and I reported him due to the serious abuse I received from him and he got banned prior to him posting any potential negative review (Admin reads the entire chat when you report it so he seen what was going on before banning the guy) Which like I said in the whatsapp chat I didn't think he was going to do it anyway as instead of posting one he kept PMing me further abuse. So figured he was all talk and a troll.

But when PM chatting with Mia that time a week later in September I was still pissed off as she was terrified of this guy as he had assaulted her and due to me reporting him to Admin he got banned so kind of in some senses saved her from a negative review. In all honesty all I can think now is I was trying to sound tough to Mia in retrospect. Or it was just me posting in a way that is not what is what I mean because that is not what actually happened.

So to sum this all up. Yes I said this in the PM to Mia on September 1st 2016. But no I did not actually do this. And made it clear in the PM to the guy first thing if he wasn't happy he should negative review Vicky. And I said to Vicky even I would not ever white knight her on UKP as I know Admin bans people for doing this, And she also just to say this, did not actually ask me to white knight her as you can see from the chat. It was just something I said incase she asked me to do it. To say I wouldn't in advance. But she never asked me to do this.

It just seems Mia found something to fuck me over with 4 months later. After I had helped her when she desperately needed it against my better judgement. And so she kept PMing me over and over and over. again afterwards And I am too polite to ignore her. But then when I finally do ignore her, once as I was busy and not really something I wanted to reply over. She finds this in the PM from 4 months earlier report to get me banned.

Trust me, if my ban remains, trust me, if I am believed on anything, believe one thing. Mia a vicious, vile psychopathic cow who has outed numerous people and goes out of her way to fuck anyone over she has any disagreement with. I cannot post details on this as I have promised I would not do this. But I have been told by numerous people stuff she has done. In my eyes those people should post this themselves if they want to now.

So this is the full story.

Hidden Image/Members Only
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline AnthG

walking dead

I gave up reading that !
You get my vote Anth,  not that it means anything 
Is this girl still working?  Link ?

Offline delta69

I gave up reading that !
You get my vote Anth,  not that it means anything 
Is this girl still working?  Link ?
External Link/Members Only
I think it's this one

Offline delta69

if she's outed punters how come she's not on the back list  :unknown:

Offline Hertsgent

I can't really be arsed for all the detail (could almost be a book, although I appreciate you want to put everything out there ) - the whatsapp dump is pretty damning when you see it cold....doesn't quite square with you saying how vile she is, but then offering help on the side....

On the other hand, is only one WG, and you clearly have a posting and reviewing record , so contribute to the board.....

Offline Fragilehand

For fucks sake mate. Talk about going off on one. I read half of that and to be honest i couldnt give a shit.its too complicated for me i hav trust in the admin.
But as 1 punter said on the main board dont forget the 3 f's . Fuck fee and flee.its sound advice. 2 people you should stay clear of in life the tax man and prozzies they are not your friends they never will be. When will people get this when they see you all they see is pound notes its a fucking job.but i do hope you get things sorted, i would miss your genuine wise posts. Good luck!
« Last Edit: December 12, 2016, 12:03:20 am by simplicool »

Offline sonyvaio

Think I got lost in that really long story, but bottom line seems to be that a second chance is in order

Offline MagpieJohn

That was a hell of a hard read Anth and not well phrased so that I found it hard to get my head round it at times. I totally sympathise with your situation but you do yourself no favours. You get yourself too emotionally involved and make ill-advised and unguarded comments which leave you open to ridicule and abuse from a lot of people.

What is in your favour is that you DIDN'T persuade this nutter to not leave a negative review, but it was STUPID to say you would.

Good luck mate and I sincerely hope that you remain unbanned.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
That was a hell of a hard read Anth and not well phrased so that I found it hard to get my head round it at times. I totally sympathise with your situation but you do yourself no favours. You get yourself too emotionally involved and make ill-advised and unguarded comments which leave you open to ridicule and abuse from a lot of people.

What is in your favour is that you DIDN'T persuade this nutter to not leave a negative review, but it was STUPID to say you would.

Good luck mate and I sincerely hope that you remain unbanned.

+1

Though I must've missed the bit where you said you would dissuade that nutter from leaving a review, I thought you said you couldn't.   :unknown:

Hope you stay unbanned .    :thumbsup:

mysterious-madison-x

hello everyone
I was waiting for his because anth is not happy i reported the comment about him that he has quoting in changing a review about a working girl. something admin posted on here this site not so long ago right where so i start!  :dash:

In 2015 I seen Ms Maddison (then called Zara of Diamonds) for three punts. The third punt she gave me the worst ever booking I ever had where she had in effect quadruple booked me. And I only got 20mins of 45mins paid for. And 10 of those was standing around waiting for Frankie may to get out of the shower. So really I only got around 10mins action time for 45mins paid for. I left her this review at the time for it. Where literally it was a case of I walked past two other punters both coming and leaving to the punt as she had quadruple booked me, i.e one of them was Bob the Builder. She had never showered after seeing the first punter, "the builder", and then seeing me nor nothing. It was the worst punt imaginable and it was nasty as hell.

At the time of leaving the negative review Zara/Mia/Miss Madison promised to make it all right and offered me a heavily discounted booking if I booked her independently and seen her again to make it up to me. So on me trying to do this she told me in effect she had banned me as she didn't want to lose money from seeing me for this discounted booking. I was seriously pissed off due to this as she had clearly said this just to swing the tide of the negative review to make her look the hero when she had no intentions of carrying out the discounted booking.
Question how can i have had you  quadruple booked i was working with diamonds at the time. no other booking came in the booking and interrupted yours. we have been over this 1000000000 times it was Frankie's clients i was letting him out the door as she was late and was in the shower and he couldn't wait around any longer for the booking. as i was walking him out the door you happened to be at the door this! diamonds did not tell me they where letting you up they had not even told me you had arrived ! as for showering let me say this and you are fully aware you where my first booking that day you booked to be my first you always did ! yes she was in the shower i couldn't help that i asked her time after time to get out but she was busy. thats what it is like to flat share back in the diamonds days. it was horrible you finally got to go in and took your time. i had diamonds on the phone telling me you needed to leave i was new i didnt know what to do but after all this i said i would offer you a discount a very good one at that ! you took so long with writing about me on here and it put me off seeing you so i banned you because some of the things that didnnt happen you said did i was upset and i have a right to ban a Clint i dont want to see.

Next TMM2 left a negative review for her some months later. Where I was very critical of her due to her actions in the above punt with me in his negative. As she gave me the worst ever booking I have ever had and likely to ever have.

TMM2 said he got a threatening telephone call from her boyfrend. And at the same time he said he got one. I got a telephone call too from her out of the blue that I did not answer but it freaked me out and I posted it about her as why would she phone me like this at 6.30pm on a Sunday, and especialy if I was banned. She got put on the blacklist due to this.

The mm2 left me a negative because i would go bb we have all coved this and what he had been doing and saying to girls pointless going back over this. the phone call to you the phone rang once it was a slip of a button. did you get a voice mail NO so your making a make up story that never happened !you even told admin on here that no message was left ! and i didnt have a boyfriend back then so the mm2 was talking rubbish !
Flashforward a year. And another punter started talking to me by PM about all she had done to him. She had outed him multiple times, and done all sorts of serious, and I do mean serious nastyness to him. I responded in PMs to him in respects of this. I told him in response to this

The phil guy was her boyfriend who, phoned up this punter threatening him. Just like TMM2 and just like me. Just to say it. I know in the above I said wont mention this to anyone. But how am I supposed to explain what happened without this. So I am really sorry to that punter. but what am I supposed to say here to explain this in context!

Flashforward to a few months after this. And the (one of many) Mia drama's kicked off and I was PMed by the same above punter saying this about her.

He didn't want nothing, to do with her. So sent her to me for support. So against my better judgement. And because what she was claiming was so bad. I decided to offer her some help and support to her to try and sort this out and offer her some help to get it all resolved as best as possible by PM.

After this Mia/Miss Madison started PMing me incessantly. All the time. Non stop. I would just reply pleasantly and just cordially as I helped her out of serious trouble. I did not become friends with her due to how she handled my punt and because she banned me.

I am toally lost with this who the hell have i outted mutable times ??? i have not outted anyone !
please can you provide evidence of this please ?? who the hell is my boyfriend phil ! non of this is making any sence to me because it looks like you have been given a bullshit story. when did you get these messages from said client ?

However the same day of my posting 'that' post on UKE about Vicky and her not going to the cinema that time to see Suicide Squad and her cancelling 8 separate times in a row with me in September. Mia PMed me some 'support' and I was so pissed off and seething mad with Vicky I sent a reply to Mia saying the following on September 1st 2016. I have bolded the part that has got me in trouble now. As Mia has reported this PM this morning to Admin after I ignored her PM to me on Friday and didn't reply. Or really for what reason I do not know. In my eyes she is just a shit stirring vile cow quite frankly. And I have it on PM of what she has done to another punter, i.e non stop shit stirring, but wont post it. But its bad. And she is blacklisted. So that should say something of her.

Now the issue in question happened a few weeks earlier. Out of the blue I got PMed by some guy on UKE after seeing Vicky called "Chech". This is the entire PM chat for that attached to this post now.

At the time I also had a whatsapp chat with Vicky, as the guy had assaulted her and she was terrified over him assaulting her (he headbutted her). Here is the Whatsapp chat for that too.

It seems I can only attach one Pic per post so see the subsequent two posts on this for them both

What happened was. The guy sent me a PM clearly irate with a booking with Vicky out of the blue. I told him first thing to leave a negative review for her if he wasn't happy in response to his PM tome. Instead he kept PMing me further escalating abuse - I did not appreciate him saying another girl had called me Elephant man ugly to him, so reported the PM chat to Admin at the time and Admin read the chat and then banned the guy.

I told Vicky in Whatsap that if the guy left her a negative review there was nothing I could do as white knighting is not allowed on UKP and would not do it (as you will see when I post the chat up). But wanted to offer her support as he had assaulted her during the punt. But then I said at the end it's clear he wasn't going to post a negative review as he was just a troll venting.

Now in my every loving way of posting and having it not be how I meant or what actually happened. I sent that to Mia in PM who 4 months later has reported it to get me banned because I had been saying to her in a PM I talked a guy who was dead set on leaving her a negative review out of doing it.

Which is not what happened. The guy was clearly a troll just coming up with crazy talk and I reported him due to the serious abuse I received from him and he got banned prior to him posting any potential negative review (Admin reads the entire chat when you report it so he seen what was going on before banning the guy) Which like I said in the whatsapp chat I didn't think he was going to do it anyway as instead of posting one he kept PMing me further abuse. So figured he was all talk and a troll.

But when PM chatting with Mia that time a week later in September I was still pissed off as she was terrified of this guy as he had assaulted her and due to me reporting him to Admin he got banned so kind of in some senses saved her from a negative review. In all honesty all I can think now is I was trying to sound tough to Mia in retrospect. Or it was just me posting in a way that is not what is what I mean because that is not what actually happened.

So to sum this all up. Yes I said this in the PM to Mia on September 1st 2016. But no I did not actually do this. And made it clear in the PM to the guy first thing if he wasn't happy he should negative review Vicky. And I said to Vicky even I would not ever white knight her on UKP as I know Admin bans people for doing this, And she also just to say this, did not actually ask me to white knight her as you can see from the chat. It was just something I said incase she asked me to do it. To say I wouldn't in advance. But she never asked me to do this.

see that isnt what you had said to me not in any of the words like that i just reported the message i got you saying you helped her not get a negative review.

It just seems Mia found something to fuck me over with 4 months later. After I had helped her when she desperately needed it against my better judgement. And so she kept PMing me over and over and over. again afterwards And I am too polite to ignore her. But then when I finally do ignore her, once as I was busy and not really something I wanted to reply over. She finds this in the PM from 4 months earlier report to get me banned.

Trust me, if my ban remains, trust me, if I am believed on anything, believe one thing. Mia a vicious, vile psychopathic cow who has outed numerous people and goes out of her way to fuck anyone over she has any disagreement with. I cannot post details on this as I have promised I would not do this. But I have been told by numerous people stuff she has done. In my eyes those people should post this themselves if they want to now.

has nothing to do with you not emailing me back i was worrid about yo. can admin please remove the stuff about the loff of my baby it has nothing to do with anyone on this site at all.
end of the day i would love to know who i have outted ! i have not and have never outted anyone ! please send me these pms and when this was sent to you because i will happly take this matter further !!! if i outted anyone please let me know and i will go to thee police office right now !! because i have not ! that is all i will say on here about this matter end of the day you got repoted because you said you changed the outcome of a review. but like i sasid if i outted anyone please let me know a time and a sation and i will happly wake in and i will be out ina flash beause it isnt true everyone is welcome to come along :)

mysterious-madison-x

if she's outed punters how come she's not on the back list  :unknown:

simply because i have not and if anyone is saying i have let me know the police station and i will hand myself over because if i had outed a client over and over again like said and been nasty go take me with this evidence and i will happly with this so called evidence get a restraing order in myself haha ! !

mysterious-madison-x

my loss of a baby should not be posted publicly on this site please can admin remove that thank you !but like i said who every this client is saying i am that outted him i have a station along the road from me make a call to the police and i will go hand myself in any anyone can watch me walk out because it is not ture !

Offline AnthG

i had diamonds on the phone telling me you needed to leave i was new i didnt know what to do but after all this i said i would offer you a discount a very good one at that ! you took so long with writing about me on here and it put me off seeing you so i banned you because some of the things that didnnt happen you said did i was upset and i have a right to ban a Clint i dont want to see.

I am only making one post in response to this. As I do not want yet another drama. I posted what happened and it was all true. I am not going to lie when Admin gave me one chance to tell the truth and full story. But that I have quoted there is just so stupid and desperate and obviously a lie I needed to quote it. So Diamonds, according to you, phoned you during the actual booking and told you I needed to leave so you just kicked me out 25mins before time was up.

Bullshit....You are demented, and completely sinister individual. In my eyes Logan Montaya style. And your lies are pathetic if this is what you claim now.

I was told what happened sometime afterwards from someone who works at diamonds. Diamonds did a fuck up. As usual. And you told them I had booked 30mins to get the extra commission as I paid you for 45mins and kicked me out after 20mins. This is why they sent the other punter up when I was still there.

I was Diamonds, literal, number one customer for years. And that is not delusion, that is a fact. They would not do what you suggest. If they did you would have said this at the time as opposed to coming out with it just now.

Diamonds fuck up. That is what they were renowned for. They do not tell the girls to kick out punters 20mins early after paying for 45mins.

You are a joke and a disgrace. Reply what you like to this with further attempts at saying how and why they did this. You are just a joke. And a disgrace to this profession. Everyone knows on the grapevine the shit you have done to people who come up against you.

mysterious-madison-x

:unknown: :unknown:
why you getting nasty and calling me names like that that punt was over a year ago if you want £50 back i will happy post it get a po:box so its not going to your real address or book a girl and i will pay for it ! but the way you have made me out is all lies !

PLEASE STATE WHO WAS OUTED BY ME WITH  REAL EVIDENCE of me outing a client mulitble times and like i said i will hand myself over tonight.

end of the day i didn't want you banned i just reported the message you sent to me as admin didn't want people changing people review on this site.

i have done nothing and you have no evidence of any of the stuff your claiming i have done.

i am on the phone to dynison your on about us talking about getting a extra room when away because of his snoring we are joking on a post about it and  still laugh at it today at how loud he snores. you have taken it the wrong way like you do with a lot of things. and put it in a message to him this is clearly a story you have put together i really wish you well in the rest of your punting life but you need to realize getting small bits of stories from here and there and adding them together yourself isnt healthy.

like i said i didn't want you banned. from now on i let put each other on ignore and move on from this becuase it going no where.  :drinks: we dont like each other so lets move on simple.

QUOTE BY DENYISON ON THE PHONE IN MY EAR - please post that i was never outted by you ! .

the end

Offline Charlie Chalk

What a saga!

What seems to have happened:

Anth had a bad punt with Madison
Anth then had some good punts with Vicky
Punter had allegedly bad punt with Vicky, and contacted Anth via PM about Vicky
Anth & Vicky had a conversation, during which Anth said he thought punter would post bad review
Vicky then stood Anth up on a night at the cinema
Meanwhile, Madison & Anth have been in contact via PM
Anth told Madison that he had talked punter out of posting bad review of Vicky
Madison alerts Admin and Anth is banned

So, cutting through all the other "he said/she said" crap, it would appear that Anth has been banned for claiming to have pressurised the punter to change his review, even though it would appear this is not the case.

Anth -You probably don't need me to tell you, but WTF were you thinking? There was obviously quite a bit of bad blood between you and Madison  so the last thing the 2 of you should have been doing is communicating so long after the event. Providing a WG with a grudge with details of your interactions with other punters and WG's is insanity! Discretion in this game is the key, so apart from "useful" info such as you would find in a good review, it isn't ever worth providing anyone else with too much detail about what you've been doing and who you've been doing it with. IMHO, of course.

Should you be banned? I'd say, on balance, possibly not. You claimed to have pressured someone to change a review but it appears this didn't actually happen. If you did, then you should stay banned - if not, then I think you should  be unbanned. But whether or not you have been guilty of White Knighting for Vicky is maybe a little less clear-cut. I'm still a relative newbie here so would defer to those who have seen this kind of thing before but I think a final warning would maybe suffice, based on your contributions in the form of posts and reviews?

Offline the game

AnthG does not come across to me as someone who would break the rules on here. I've seen loads of times where he has stuck his neck on the line and be vocal about something even though he gets a load of backlash for doing so but he does none the less on issues which the majority of the times can be very helpful to fellow punters. I know they have been to me.

This is a forum for punters to help punters and I feel that with 6K plus comments and 30+ plus reviews he is a valued member of the community. I hope his banned gets lifted as I personally believe his account having read it.

Going back to the bad review AnthG had for Mia she has admitted that he was chucked out early (blamed the agency) and offered him a dicount in another booking but then conviniently banned him from seeing her. So he was still shafted and I suspect she never intented to didcount him at all. And as for offers of a refund or paying for another girl she has come out with tonight where were they at the time it all happened?

I'd also like to know why it would take Mia 4 month to report a PM if she was as concerned as she said she was then shouldn't it be done right away.

And to have a punter on the phone with her and relay his comments on here to me just shows how manipulative she can be, I can't help but think that AnthG is spot on with this girl

Offline rthunderbird

I vote he should be unbanned, he has proven that his reason for being banned (trying to persuade punters to not do negative reviews) is false. Therefore any of the other things said on this thread are irrelevant, he's proved his innocence and he's a valuable contributor to this site.

Offline Diamonddog

Am I getting a case of Deja vu wasn't Anth involved in something similar last year with a post on UKP

Sorry if I'm getting the above wrong

Why get so involved with WG  :dash:

James999

My Verdict

UNBAN ANTHG But somehow limit the Fucking amount of words he uses in his posts, FFS he don't half prattle on.

BAN MADISON

:hi:
« Last Edit: December 12, 2016, 06:51:53 am by James999 »

Offline Belgarion

Morning gents, apologies for wading onto the Northern side of the forum. I know some people do not like outsiders  :hi:

Anth, we have had discussions in the past on the other site and it really is up to the admin whether he decides to keep the ban or not. After reading your post I however would like to note the following;

1. By your own admission, you tried to prevent a punter from writing a negative review about a WG you clearly have EAS for which goes against the ethos of this forum. One wonders how many times you have done this to be honest.

2. You appear to not know the difference between punting and dating. You do not pay to fuck your friends or pay for the privilege of having them around you.

3. You have provided evidence of the conversations you have had to prove your side of the story but have provided no evidence to back up the claim that madison outed anyone.

4. Considering the way madison reacted on the other site to a WG outing a punter and outing her own situation, one has to wonder if you are being honest with this accusation because if this WG was this evil outing monster with a threatening boyfriend, you still maintained a relationship with her over the years.

5. You were so close to this WG who is on the blacklist who you say has outed people and had her boyfriend threaten you that you were able to confide in her of your white knighting activities. Not sure about other people but that strikes me as very odd. I certainly would not be close to a WG who outs people.

6. On the other site, you went into meltdown over Vicky for moving somewhere else without telling you and your other good buddy belle dedicated a thread to defend your rant. The agency owner had to call you to order which was embarrassing to see to be honest.

7. The quadruple booking claim you made was done by the agency but you blame the WG for it which is odd. Especially as you continue to White Knight agencies on the other site.

8. Drama seems to follow you around because you are not suited to this game. You do not have the temperament to be a punter to be honest and I think you need to reassess your approach or pack it in and find a girlfriend

9. Stop getting involved in the personal lives of these women, it really is none of your business and you will only get burned.

10. You clearly have EAS for Vicky because trying to convince a punter to not write a negative based on his experience is just wrong. That's not what this place is about and it immediately makes one wary about your reviews, both negatives and positives as you have shown you can be very easily manipulated.

Have a word with yourself, reset and think about what you are in this game for. Sounds to me you are in it for the wrong reasons.

If these women you protect from the evil knights of the North wanted more from you, you would not be paying them for their time.

Think about that for a second.

Peace  :hi:

Offline stevedave

I'd agree with the majority, unban Anth.

But Anth - never, ever use the terminology "I talked someone out of leaving a negative review" again...saying shit like that is always going to end in bother. Especially since, in your version of events, you didn't actually do that?! Maybe you were just trying to act the big man for some reason (I'm not having a go).

Maybe some time out from UKP/UKE might be wise - chill out, have a Merry Christmas and New Year, and come back in a few weeks, recharged and back on an even keel.

Just a thought.

James999

1. By your own admission, you tried to prevent a punter from writing a negative review about a WG you clearly have EAS for which goes against the ethos of this forum. One wonders how many times you have done this to be honest.

I don't think he even did that, the person messaging him was clearly a troll, and most likely a female one  :music:

Offline Belgarion

I'd agree with the majority, unban Anth.

But Anth - never, ever use the terminology "I talked someone out of leaving a negative review" again...saying shit like that is always going to end in bother. Especially since, in your version of events, you didn't actually do that?! Maybe you were just trying to act the big man for some reason (I'm not having a go).

Maybe some time out from UKP/UKE might be wise - chill out, have a Merry Christmas and New Year, and come back in a few weeks, recharged and back on an even keel.

Just a thought.

Spot on

Offline Belgarion

I don't think he even did that, the person messaging him was clearly a troll, and most likely a female one  :music:

My concern primarily is why even make the offer? Makes no sense to me, according to his story, the guy assaulted his precious Vicky and has been reported.

:wacko:

Offline OscarC

FFS,  what a car crash of a thread.  Punting is supposed to be fun.  You pay your money, you fuck, you go home. None of this shit should ever happen.

Offline FLYING BLUE

My Verdict

UNBAN ANTHG But somehow limit the Fucking amount of words he uses in his posts, FFS he don't half prattle on.

BAN MADISON

:hi:

This gets my vote :thumbsup:

AnthG - Just one small piece of advice (take it or leave it) - WG's are in it for the money, full stop. You should quit getting involved with them other than to perform a simple business transaction and your life would be less complicated.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator

1. By your own admission, you tried to prevent a punter from writing a negative review about a WG[ you clearly have EAS for which goes against the ethos of this forum. One wonders how many times you have done this to be honest.

Can someone please show me where this happened, all I can see is that he told a prossie he had, (to score some brownie points) but in fact told the punter to leave a negative.    :unknown: 

Offline the game

Can someone please show me where this happened, all I can see is that he told a prossie he had, (to score some brownie points) but in fact told the punter to leave a negative.    :unknown:

+1 Mate.

That is all there is to it from what I can see.

Offline Belgarion

Agreed, misread that bit.

Offline Tiger63

This gets my vote :thumbsup:

AnthG - Just one small piece of advice (take it or leave it) - WG's are in it for the money, full stop. You should quit getting involved with them other than to perform a simple business transaction and your life would be less complicated.

Couldnt have put it better myself.
I think we all agree that Anth is a decent lad.....just gets himself too involved.
If he can make the leap and realise that its an hour booking and not a date that might lead to a full blown relationship then Iam sure he will be fine.

One thing that doesnt help is the amount of posters on here and UKE who wait for him to make a post and then jump all over it looking for a reaction.

Someone suggested Anth should take a break from the forums and punting for a while.....sound advice

Online SamLP

I tried to absorb all of that.
I didn't realise mia was back working.
I have an overdue negative for her when she was touring. A really bad punt by all accounts.

Offline DickDiver

This Madison lassie seems to be a nutjob. Anth isn't far behind but, he doesn't come across as a bad guy.

It might be kinder on Anth to leave him banned and away from the drama but he probably deserves another chance.

Madison, on the other hand should fuck right off.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
My concern primarily is why even make the offer?
 :wacko:

1. By your own admission, you tried to prevent a punter from writing a negative review about a WG

Sorry but untrue statements such as these only serve to complicate matters, anyone glancing through this thread would get the totally wrong idea. As far as I can see Anth did not try to dissuade a punter from leaving a negative (though he was very foolish to tell a prossie he had) so therefore has not broken the rules.    :hi:

Offline dubs

8. Drama seems to follow you around because you are not suited to this game. You do not have the temperament to be a punter to be honest and I think you need to reassess your approach or pack it in and find a girlfriend

Nail on head with that one.  :thumbsup:

Anth just seems too naive, gullible and trusting to be in this game.

How much money was lent BTW?  Enough to write off like £50, or a significant amount i.e. hundreds?

Offline Mansell

For me, Admin can read the PM's so he knows the truth. Let him decide, he has made good decisions all along and knows the truth behind things.

Some very concerning allegations have been made against Maddison, but I have seen no proof. Anth if you have any send it to Admin who can then decide what to do regarding that matter.

I agree with Flying Blues advice, Anth if you are unbanned FFS have yet another think about what you are doing. Either have a proper relationship with Vicky is that is what you both want or never see her again.

Offline AnthG

Some very concerning allegations have been made against Maddison, but I have seen no proof. Anth if you have any send it to Admin who can then decide what to do regarding that matter.

Have sent to Admin now by PM here.

Offline Belgarion

Online Kev3773

In the tradition of the other soaps all will be revealed on Xmas day  :D

Offline stanleyjohn

Jesus, have been away for the weekend and I log on to this. Taken me 20 mins just to read the thread. Anth it seems that drama follows you, you definitely get waaay too involved.
Admin please lift the ban but Anth remember it's their time your paying for and that's it end of move on mate.

Offline d99

Whatever happens I hope things work out for you Anth. While what Madison did can be seen as a bit underhand, the root of the problem seems to be your relationship with Vicky. You mentioned earlier in the thread that you have lent (given) her a lot of money and now you're in trouble for allegedly trying to prevent a negative review for her. Clearly you've got too involved with her. I hope that you never fall in the trap of giving money again and that you realise that the relationship you have with Vicky isn't doing you any favours. 
« Last Edit: December 12, 2016, 11:17:33 am by d99 »

mysterious-madison-x

this is the last thing i will post on this site.
in reply to this quote anth has made
" And so she kept PMing me over and over and over. again afterwards And I am too polite to ignore her. But then when I finally do ignore her, once as I was busy and not really something I wanted to reply over. She finds this in the PM from 4 months earlier report to get me banned."

in total me and him have had 5 inboxes
dec 6th- i inboxed him about his Christmas post and that i dont think people will attend but suggested pof are doing a Christmas night be a good idea to meet people that way.

nov2nd- wishing him well after he posted about vicky borrowing money from him and hoping he was ok after he looked very upset in that darlington post - i advise you read it as its very upsetting to read and i was worried about him and the way he was going on. External Link/Members Only

sep 1st- giving my personal advice about being stood up at the movies. also wishing him well - this is when he told me he changed someones review.

aug 24th- pmed him about what he and i quote called he it (drama) when a girl outted me to another girl and was sending my babies scan to people and people making up events on my personal life when i wasn't even working at the time i was having personal things going on in my life and actually took retirement for a few months this was when i was advised to talk to him because he under stood this forum more.

aug 2nd- he asked in a feed about dogs for sale and i said i knew someone and then when i found out they had non left i pmed him to tell him that news and gave advice on where to find a dog.

i will be happy to send over screen grabs of this and if he has others dated selected showing i have pmed him over and over and over again i would love him to please post this to actually show i "kept PMing" him "over and over and over again" the reason being i reported that comment in the pm 4 months later was because i left uke lost my old log in details used a friends account and admin got me everything back including all my posts aswell as dms.

as for this quote
"And she is blacklisted. So that should say something of her."
i am not black listed mm2 got me blacklisted calming i had someone call him. the blacklist got dropped after it all come out that he was getting bb sessions with girls to give them positive reviews a comment i made months prier to this all coming out. admin took me off becuase anth even told them that no voice mail had been left so no theats had been made i simply pressed the button by mistake.after this i got a new more easy to use work phone!
this is what gets me in a quote he sent to a so called punter and that he as posted that he said this "And just to also say, I bet that phil guy was the one who phoned and threatened TMM2 that time too" yet right under it he has said this "The phil guy was her boyfriend who, phoned up this punter threatening him. Just like TMM2 and just like me" i have never had a boyfriend called phil and later he goes on about him calling threading him yet later says "I got a telephone call too from her out of the blue that I did not answer " he has contradicted him self a few times ! so who called you me phil did you answer the phone did you get a threat ?  :unknown:

External Link/Members Only - this is the blacklist i am not on here.

question-
why would i feel the need to call anth when i had banned him from seeing me after the way he went on about in a review months prior and then has went on to say it is now and i quote "So on me trying to do this she told me in effect she had banned me as she didn't want to lose money from seeing me for this discounted booking. I was seriously pissed off due to this as she had clearly said this just to swing the tide of the negative review to make her look the hero when she had no intentions of carrying out the discounted booking." first off i did not say that! i simple didn't like his comments about me not washing inbetween bookings when he was fully aware that was not my client and that he was my first booking and didn't want to see him again after that if he was so bothed about the money and may i add the money i didnt get beause i still had to pay com and rent to diamonds on that booking that went tits up due to reasons out of my hands i would have happly gave him why bring it up now ? it looks like he is looking for dirt to put on me !

i worry about him i really do i worry about how he acts about girls and how he cant take advice from clients and wg trying to guide him down the right bath . he coms across harmless and he is but when reading posts from him wanting to know where working girls are living and how they get to work and how they havent told him and he takes it out on the agency and cant see red from blue worries me. its like the time i made a feed about being scared in spain finding photos of myself on a clients phone and the client telling me he told a friend i was seeing him and sending him my personal photos he had taken from my personal social medias. i simply wanted advice and got some great advice from both working girls and ss on this site it calmed me down and made me feel safe but he told me and i quote "I think you need to stop and take a reality check" and also diagnosed the client to have esa what was simple not the case at all.
External Link/Members Only
he has also changed it to make out a story that clearly didn't happen "She did a similar thing with that other guy who went abroad with it seems too." looks like he has made a prediction in his head yet again. funny fact the guy i was in spain with was called phil and after the help from the people over at uke and the photos on his phone being removed like i asked me and him punted for almost a year after that till i took my time off in early may. he is a nice guy but he have never called a client nor has he ever touched my work phone or personal phone.

he simply is worried about being blocked on ukp because he uses it so much and this is more then a hobby to him. i didnt want him to be blocked i just hope he learns from his mistakes by making assumptions and adding them togtte and how he gets so attached to working girls as well as not reading one thing and thinking in his head it is something other then it is. i have been nothing but sympathetic to him and tried to help as he clearly is down about the whole Vicky thing and i now have learned that i wont pm someone with advice and wishing them well when worried about them and there well being.

i have asked anth twice now to show me as well as just emailing admin to show me this evidence of me outting a client on multiple occasions as i simply have out outed anyone.  i have been outted it isnt nice at all. i just hope all this will blow over i dont want him banned i wish i never pressed that report button all becuase i seen on here about admin warning people changing reviews i am sorry i pressed it but i feel these allegations are very far for the truth.

everyone is in tiled to there own opinion and trust me if i read what has been said i would question it.

love madison

Offline smiths

Admin has (I believe) temporarily unbanned my account here to allow me to explain all that happened to see what others think on this and if the ban should remain or not. Expect this to be a long one so as to try and cover everything.

FFS STOP all these PMs with WGs that go on and on about he said, she said, just book WGs, punt and fuck off. DONT have PM exchanges with punters you don't know, just ignore them which is what I do now. DONT get involved in WGs personal lives in anyway, its not your business anymore than its mine. I ignore sob stories of any kind that aren't provable which is virtually all the time. DONT get stuck on certain WGs, they really are only after your cash which is what you should expect seeing as they are WGs, and I know that's the deal, so should you by now. They aren't friends even though some may try to pretend they are, if your paying them for a punt they want your cash and some may try to manipulate you, tell them to fuck off and clearly say NOT to PM you again.

And FFS start taking the great advice many punters on here post about EAS and getting too close or stuck on individual WGs. If you do all or at least some of that plus what others have advised you can still make a great contribution to UKP if admin allows you to in my opinion. I rarely agree with how you punt, for example your obsessed with low life pimp agencies and what they offer, I despise them, but that's your business obviously. You seem to want more from punting than just sex hence the watching of films with WGs at overnighters, neither that I ever do or wish to do. Stick to the boundaries of just being a punter, nothing more and with no expectations of anything more.

So admin said he wanted punters views on Anth following this post, well my view is he gets too involved with some WGs but if he sorts himself out as I have posted above I would like to see him remain unbanned. And NEVER say you will to another or get involved in others reviews of ANY WG unless you think they are made up and the punter well dodgy. But if you do keep it to the open forum not by PM. NEVER advise another punter not to do a review, inform admin if you have concerns and get his advice first.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2016, 11:33:01 am by smiths »

Online pumps

Offline Quagmire

my god what a palava -
This thread should be made a compulsory read for ALL the new members , before they get access to other areas of this forum! Valuable lessons could be learned from it, allowing to avoid a lot of drama in the future...

Offline Diamonddog

+1

I hope Admin locks this soon as its one of those that will go on and on round and round until it disappears up its own arsehole

Offline Fragilehand

This is why i stopped watching eastenders.
The site is about rating girls for their time and services.none of this shite should be here. Me being a sad cunt i cant resist reading it and its wasting me bloody time!

Offline The Outsider

I should know better than to get involved, but it’s pretty slow at work so here goes!

Without getting into the, “he said, she said”, details it seems that Anth has (once again) been naive and misguided, but not really out of order.  He hasn’t actually tried to dissuade a negative review, which is the crux of this specific allegation.  You can see from his wording why Mia made the allegation though, maliciously or otherwise.  On the grounds of reasonable doubt, I say unban him.  Anth has made a significant contribution to this site right from the start.  Sometimes he’s an idiot, but he’s our idiot. 

More generally, Anth, for once take the advice others have given.  Stop getting involved.  Take a break.  Delete several contacts from your phone – you know which ones!

OldAdmin

I haven't read the lengthy posts, but back to the initial reason for the banning and alleged offence, did he suppress an upcoming negative review?
Unless I'm mistaken his defense is that the other punter is a malicious banned member.