Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Canadian wendy  (Read 3330 times)

Looking4fun

I've checked this touring girls profile a few times when she's been up in the toon, she seems to have had a mixed bag of reviews in other regions,have any punters in the north east seen her & would like to share any info ?
External Link/Members Only

Offline Tiger63

Lovely looking girl but £160 ph.....no way :thumbsdown:

Looking4fun

I know mate hence the question for info before I make my mind up.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I know mate hence the question for info before I make my mind up.

I would take notice of the reviews mate, even the neutrals read as negs to me. Some were even wondering if Canada had moved next to Romania as the service was so similar.   

Offline Happyjose

I would take notice of the reviews mate, even the neutrals read as negs to me. Some were even wondering if Canada had moved next to Romania as the service was so similar.   

Almost certain she told me she was EE. Never been tempted to go back

Offline Sar-Major

+1........gets my vote, Defo looks EE, so I'd look elsewhere matey.  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline stanleyjohn

Canadian ? She says she is Italian, thats code for Romanian to me.

Offline Sar-Major

Canadian ? She says she is Italian, thats code for Romanian to me.

You ain't WRONG there S-J............... :thumbsup:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Spartacus123

£160 and no OWO?

She can feck off to wherever it is she does come from

Stevie3060

I was asked quite recently about who has been my best punt and after thinking about it Canadian Wendy might be it. Without doing a whole review I saw her a few months ago when she was up here for her mistress session and she was spot on. She played the role to a tee (or is it tea)?  She did perform owo so I'm surprised by that. All in all without a full review (I'm busy at work) she would definitely be a positive however her price is a bit to high to see her more often but she was like I say one of my best punts

Offline stanleyjohn

I was asked quite recently about who has been my best punt and after thinking about it Canadian Wendy might be it. Without doing a whole review I saw her a few months ago when she was up here for her mistress session and she was spot on. She played the role to a tee (or is it tea)?  She did perform owo so I'm surprised by that. All in all without a full review (I'm busy at work) she would definitely be a positive however her price is a bit to high to see her more often but she was like I say one of my best punts

So you have been a member here for over 2 yrs and you saw Canadian Wendy a few months ago, where is the review then ?

Stevie3060

Excuse me? I failed to see anywhere that says you must write a review if you see someone!?? 

Offline Kev3773

Excuse me? I failed to see anywhere that says you must write a review if you see someone!??

So you're just a leech, taking and offering little in return  :dash:

Offline Happyjose

I was asked quite recently about who has been my best punt and after thinking about it Canadian Wendy might be it.....she would definitely be a positive however her price is a bit to high to see her more often but she was like I say one of my best punts

She must have upped her game since I saw her, or your previous punts must have been particularly tragic

Offline stanleyjohn

So you give nothing to other members eh ?
A leech  :dash:

Offline stanleyjohn

- Site ethos & mission
This site puts the interests of punters (sex buyers) first. The site serves as a platform to help punters exchange info and make more informed decisions about the purchase of sexual services. This site is totally independent (from service providers) with no vested interests. The site does not generate any income and runs at a loss, covered by the site owner. The site does not take donations.

Just a reminder.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
So you give nothing to other members eh ?
A leech  :dash:

+100

Total waste of space happy to ask for help and take good info, but gives nothing in return. Asked about a dom a while ago without a link to who he was on about then accused me of being a troll when I asked how he contacted her.    :wacko:

Stevie3060

Hahahahahahaha 'a leech' please get a grip! I have mentioned a few times about girls that I have saw even when others haven't (fuck club post is one example) if I see a post about a girl I have saw I will post my experience. I just don't write full of reviews. Which still goes with the whole 'here to help' ethos of this website. Now I posted my thoughts about the experience so that should be good enough is it not?

Offline Kev3773

Hahahahahahaha 'a leech' please get a grip! I have mentioned a few times about girls that I have saw even when others haven't (fuck club post is one example) if I see a post about a girl I have saw I will post my experience. I just don't write full of reviews. Which still goes with the whole 'here to help' ethos of this website. Now I posted my thoughts about the experience so that should be good enough is it not?

Please remind me from your posts where you have given useful information on girls you have seen  ( excluding the one you accused me of being a troll ) :unknown:

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator

No, the way you post gets lost in the thread, do a proper review and it adds to her review count that comes up in searches. As in - 7 review(s) found for CANADIAN WENDY linked to in above post (2 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative)

There for all to see.    :dash:

Edit
 You as well Alfie eh
« Last Edit: December 13, 2016, 04:41:31 pm by daviemac »

Stevie3060

+100

Total waste of space happy to ask for help and take good info, but gives nothing in return. Asked about a dom a while ago without a link to who he was on about then accused me of being a troll when I asked how he contacted her.    :wacko:

Did I not apologise for thinking you were trolling? And did I not mention that I didn't post a link because she wasn't on aw and at the time I won't know how to if she was on?

But hey if I do post about a girl in the future you really don't have to accept or even read what I have to say I'm sure you little colony ants will still get bigger without us leeches

Offline Kev3773

But hey if I do post about a girl in the future you really don't have to accept or even read what I have to say I'm sure you little colony ants will still get bigger without us leeches

You won't be missed   :crazy:

Stevie3060

Haha OK other poster as if anyone on here would be a big miss!?? I didn't call you a troll either it was Davie and I apologised on the same thread for being wrong.

Stevie3060

Happy Jose

I take it she wasn't that good for you? Did you go for the mistress service?

Offline Happyjose

Happy Jose

I take it she wasn't that good for you? Did you go for the mistress service?

No, apparently I went for the lacklustre, can't be arsed, cos I'm a special EE princess GFE

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
No, apparently I went for the lacklustre, can't be arsed, cos I'm a special EE princess GFE

You should've done a review to help others HJ,  Oh wait a minute you did and it comes up in searches   :thumbsup:

Stevie3060

I'm sorry to hear that and I genuinely don't know if she will ever be back up here so I'm not being a white knight or anything but her mistress service was pretty good but I might have just caught her on a good day?

Stevie3060

I think it's fair to say that this shows not everyone reads the reviews (or possibly JUST me but I doubt that) but in all honesty I really don't go on the reviews I look at this forum, See what people say and mainly judge from that and I'll post something if I have saw them and share my experiences that way. I don't read the reviews and I doubt everyone does so why post them? I'm happy to contribute on these chats and give my honest opinions I'm pretty happy that that's good enough.

Offline stanleyjohn

I think it's fair to say that this shows not everyone reads the reviews (or possibly JUST me but I doubt that) but in all honesty I really don't go on the reviews I look at this forum, See what people say and mainly judge from that and I'll post something if I have saw them and share my experiences that way. I don't read the reviews and I doubt everyone does so why post them? I'm happy to contribute on these chats and give my honest opinions I'm pretty happy that that's good enough.

Ah well thats fucking champion, lets not bother with reviews coz you say  punters don't read them, and if your happy thats what we are here for, to keep you fucking happy.

Looking4fun

I'm not sure you understand what this site is about mate, its a paid sex REVIEW site,if the members didn't do reviews then other members wouldn't benefit from them.
That's why the other members are questioning your posts as theirs no review to back it up.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator

Are you for real? no point in posting reviews on here? what do you think the site ethos is based on.  Seems like you're just another "yeh she was crap when I saw her as well" brigade.

Reviews make this site what it is.     :dash: :dash: :dash:   

Edit
like I said earlier total waste of space
« Last Edit: December 13, 2016, 05:20:56 pm by daviemac »

Looking4fun

Are you for real? no point in posting reviews on here? what do you think the site ethos is based on.  Seems like you're just another "yeh she was crap when I saw her as well" brigade.

Reviews make this site what it is.     :dash: :dash: :dash:

:thumbsup:Think you mean he's  a "lurking leech"

Offline Kev3773

He's a "I'm alright jack fuck yous" kinda leech  :dash:

Stevie3060

Touched a nerve there didn't I?

I haven't saw so much anger in a post yet even wrote words like 'coz'  :sarcastic:

But no this is not the review section that is on a different part called the review section (see what they did there)? This is the punting discussion. Now I posted my opinion on the discussion part NOT the review part because I don't read the reviews I like to read the discussions on girls if that's what is going to change my mind about trying to meet them or not. On the discussion threads that I go on I have mentioned about going to fuck clubs thing and spoke about bijouxx on her discussion thread if that's not good enough you don't have to acknowledge it. However someone asked in the DISCUSSION FORUM about Canadian Wendy and I wrote about how I felt

Stevie3060

Looking for fun

Why did you even make this chat? Why did you not just read her reviews? No one has questioned that I have saw her so I posted on your discussion about my experience with her then get called a leech the irony of it!
Did you want only people who have reviewed her to talk about her or just the usual £160 is too steep for me discussion?

Offline Kev3773

Touched a nerve there didn't I?

I haven't saw so much anger in a post yet even wrote words like 'coz'  :sarcastic:

Seen  :sarcastic: isn't it ironic :D

Stevie3060

Looking4fun

Looking for fun

Why did you even make this chat? Why did you not just read her reviews? No one has questioned that I have saw her so I posted on your discussion about my experience with her then get called a leech the irony of it!
Did you want only people who have reviewed her to talk about her or just the usual £160 is too steep for me discussion?

First of all it's a thread not a "chat"
Secondly if you read my original post,you would see why I started this thread
Thirdly I was hoping for info from a reliable source,which your not in my opinion, so thanks for nothing  :lol: :lol:

Stevie3060

I've checked this touring girls profile a few times when she's been up in the toon, she seems to have had a mixed bag of reviews in other regions,have any punters in the north east seen her & would like to share any info ?
External Link/Members Only

Could you now tell me what you meant by share any info?
You have read the reviews.
Now want more info.
Get some more info.
Call that person a leech.
7 people have contributed to this post asking for INFORMATION not opinions. only 2 out of that 7 have saw her I'm one and I give you info then you call me a leech. I can accept the other people saying it but you read the reviews and made a separate chat to discuss her.

Looking4fun

Until you contribute something worth while i.e.; a review you will be a leech to me & I suspect many others who also take time out of their busy days to help other punters.
Your input wasn't even read by me,for the simple reason you haven't done 1 single review.

Stevie3060

OK so you saw some writing on your thread but looked at who wrote it first, saw they had wrote no reviews so decided not to read it  :crazy:

However I think you are an idiot but I can respect that you don't want my opinion so if I see you posting something again asking for info I will not post anything even i have some.

Offline Kev3773

Until you contribute something worth while i.e.; a review you will be a leech to me & I suspect many others who also take time out of their busy days to help other punters.
Your input wasn't even read by me,for the simple reason you haven't done 1 single review.

+1 . :hi:

Looking4fun

OK so you saw some writing on your thread but looked at who wrote it first, saw they had wrote no reviews so decided not to read it  :crazy:

However I think you are an idiot but I can respect that you don't want my opinion so if I see you posting something again asking for info I will not post anything even i have some.

Yes that's exactly what I did now why don't you fuck off & stop acting like a little troll again,

Looking4fun

So this is your post that I've decided to read, not only are you a troll your also a white knight!

Stevie3060

I am obviously going to check because I've been under fire all afternoon but if you want me to fuck off I will just don't ask me questions but no I don't think that is being a white knight. I'd have never put that on a different thread I put it on specifically because you were asking about info for her. I did get asked about my best punt and it was probably her it must be her mistress service who knows but I had a good punt  however I then say that £160 is too much for a regular thing if I was trying to be a white knight would I not say that she is worth every penny or something else along those lines?
I'm willing to draw a line under this and not comment further on your post or any others you might make if you don't want me too that's fine but don't bring me back in by asking questions. I'll ignore the income I take from now on on here as long as you don't ask questions from me  :hi:

Offline Kev3773

I was asked quite recently about who has been my best punt and after thinking about it Canadian Wendy might be it. Without doing a whole review I saw her a few months ago when she was up here for her mistress session and she was spot on. She played the role to a tee (or is it tea)?  She did perform owo so I'm surprised by that. All in all without a full review ( I'm busy at work ) she would definitely be a positive however her price is a bit to high to see her more often but she was like I say one of my best punts

Busy at work but still managed 14 posts in 3 hours on this thread. Could easily have done a review and saved a lot of grief. :rolleyes:

Stevie3060

Hahaha I did notice that and was going to write something along those lines. More irony in all of this  :)

Looking4fun

Thanks for your input I read your review & decided it wasn't worth taking a punt with her,

Offline Happyjose

Thanks for your input I read your review & decided it wasn't worth taking a punt with her,

No worries. Doubt she's improved
« Last Edit: December 13, 2016, 08:09:57 pm by Happyjose »

Offline Davya_147

I find it ironic that its the same select few guys on here giving grief and refusing to believe peoples comments just because there new users etc...
Everybody hasto start off from the beginning and all those posted 1000s of times all had to do it for the very first time aswell....
ive seen countless girls from diffrent agencies and women doing massages and because i just start to use this forum i get treated as a liar... its just not on..
Rant over
Banned reason: Troll
Banned by: