Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Your Giggles and Groans East England punts of 2016  (Read 613 times)

Offline sumertime

A sense of humour is a requisite necessity in this game... “If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane.”

My latest punt atempt has to be at the top of this years chart - getting locked into an undergound car park for almost an hour  ....could have been longer had not the DHL guy arrived to deliver a parcel (cheers mate).

At one meet this year I arrived at the hotel and called for the room number, entered hotel went to room, knocked on door expecting it to be opened by a familiar WG but it was an elderly German tourist - gave her quite a shock!! Wrong HOTEL!!!

My "favourite" for this year would be Polish Veronica:  Who at the hard stage pulled over a chocolate coloured and flavoured condom. I suppose it was ok for her on oral but I just creased when she was on Cowgirl.. all I could think about was I am screwing her with a bar of chocolate..
                  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

On the groans side... I have experience three Bait & Switch punts and a couple of phone fiddlers!

Two of these in my continuing search to rediscover the magic of the orient.
                                                ...is it because the Chinese (Japanese fake) think that we Brits cannot tell the differece - New Year resolution "forget the chinks.."

The other B&S was a simple Hungarian brothel ploy which got crazy!

And finally for now... still not sure if it is groan or giggle with Romanian Marissa. In the course of a reverse Cowgirl, bouncing up and down quite vigorously, picked up her phone and went into a conversation - just could not hold the mirth of tha situation and lost the plot.

Offline Billy no mates

My only groan is always trying to work out where to put reviews from Watford... London, East of England, South East  :D