Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: M_xxxx Walsall SugarBabe scammer  (Read 4593 times)

Offline badsin

Hi guys,
Earlier in the week I was scammed at a hotel in Walsall, by a girl registered as a sugarbabe on the seeking arrangement website.
I have put the details on the seeking arrangement thread, but thought wise to share on this regional section also.
Scammed me of £150 during a hotel meet, great cover by leaving shoes and bag (stuffed with old towels) in the room whilst she takes a call from her mum in the corridor, she stays in the corridor for a good few minutes pacing backwards and forwards. She must be with somebody as she leaves barefoot.
Her profile picture is attached (hopefully) and her phone number(giffgaff, which im obviously blocked on now) is 07729112943 - if anybody fancies giving her a call.
 :hi:

Hidden Image/Members Only

GFL

Hi I got scammed by same person same trick. Her name then was Jess_xxx. £250 it cost me left a handbag. I have reported her to SA but she keeps reappearing with a new name. I think she needs a set up to teach her a lesson!!

Offline smiley9

Thanks for the warning I think I will stick to AW and give SA a wide berth  :thumbsdown:

Offline badsin

Hi I got scammed by same person same trick. Her name then was Jess_xxx. £250 it cost me left a handbag. I have reported her to SA but she keeps reappearing with a new name. I think she needs a set up to teach her a lesson!!

Seemingly had a few profiles, from the PM's im recieving. Ive also recieved a message stating a civilian name, but I cannot verify this so wont share it on here.

Offline PepeMAGA

Seemingly had a few profiles, from the PM's im recieving. Ive also recieved a message stating a civilian name, but I cannot verify this so wont share it on here.
Maybe drop it in the police's lap though.  Nothing to stop her doing this for years to come

Offline Littlefoot

Lets hope this little tramp gets her comeuppance sooner, rather than later. Have no doubts she will get all she's deserves eventually.   :diablo: :diablo:   :thumbsdown:

Offline azrael

Now why does she look familiar?  Either fucked her or wanted to but fell through at last minute

Ming

Sorry to hear this op, I fell for similar scams years ago.

One way to stop it, is INSIST the money stays in the room until after the meet, if she has go phone her mum, then fine, but the money stays put.

Ming  :hi:

Offline badsin

Sorry to hear this op, I fell for similar scams years ago.

One way to stop it, is INSIST the money stays in the room until after the meet, if she has go phone her mum, then fine, but the money stays put.

Ming  :hi:

Correct  :hi:

She was giving me a line, of how guys had run out on her not paying. To be fair, she a fucking good grifter  :hi:

Offline curry

I think she needs a set up to teach her a lesson!!

Good idea if we did more of this then they would soon learn a lesson

Offline Jerboa

What a scamming bitch! She looks hot though, could the police do anything, she could just say Badsin gave her a gift, If you know her real name, maybe someone can find her address, then it would be a terrible thing if battery acid was poured all over her car.

Offline badsin

What a scamming bitch! She looks hot though, could the police do anything, she could just say Badsin gave her a gift, If you know her real name, maybe someone can find her address, then it would be a terrible thing if battery acid was poured all over her car.

I have been given a name,but obviously I cannot verify that  :hi:

Offline fitasfuck

Good that you posted a review OP.

One thing is for sure. Many scammers do read posts on here. I realised that when I posted on here about another SA scammer. If you or any other victim decides to inform the police, please don't reveal the full details on the open forum.

Offline snowbum

I only had one SB from SA expect money up front and she had been given guidance from a friend who worked in a parlour as had a price list of options as well !

It is not a good sign if a SB asks for money upfront, so beware !

Roadster

Crimestoopers is anonymous.

External Link/Members Only

Do everyone a favour.   :hi:

Offline Brumish

The audacity of this stupid cunt is beyond belief. She thinks everyone on here are sad lonely guys who need to pay for sex instead of pulling girls like normal people.

I pointed out that in actual fact she is the sad cunt who needs to steal money to feed her family instead earning money like normal people.

Offline Squire Haggard

The thieving skank has just had another SA profile removed. Watch out for this skank anywhere you go punting.

Offline dboy74

Disgusting behaviour, but one day she will try to scam the type of person you would not want to upset!

Offline Squire Haggard

The skank with the Botox pout has just had another SA profile with a new photo deleted. 

Flunt

Holy thread resurrection!

Apparently, she's misunderstood and it's the punters that she ripped off who were sleazy and dangerous, or maybe just me?  :unknown:

Offline fitasfuck

That’s not her guys...the lack of the trademark spoonbill nose gives it away