Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy petite Kylie - Warwickshire  (Read 1107 times)

24 review(s) for Sexy petite Kylie  (21 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]
26 review(s) for Sexy blonde kylie (22 positive, 4 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Littlefoot]

Offline oxfpunter

Heads up, this won't be a long review as she has got loads of positive feedback already. This is more of a "just an FYI, she's still good" type review.

External Link/Members Only

Comms:
Top notch, both on email and phone.

One of the 'better' hotel chains in Warwickshire. Paid car parking, but it was only a few quid for an hour and a bit of time.

The girl:
Kylie would be a great first punt imo. She's very easy to talk to, very friendly and puts you at ease. Offered me a shower before and after, offered tea - no complaints on her, or the service. Despite being pregnant, she was very happy taking the lead and did everything well.

Would I go back?
Tricky. This was a bucket list thing as I'd always fancied boffing a pregnant girl ever since I saw a work colleague who was up the duff - that was nearly 20 years ago; box ticked.

My standard body type is skinny. Will she drop the baby weight? Will a second kid leave stretch-marks and tits like a roofers nail bag? Will she even return? I'd consider it certainly, as the service and girl are great, but only time will tell...