Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: takeitalltoni - Southampton  (Read 961 times)

1 review(s) for -Toni- (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline martinbee

I was feeling a bit of a urge today and noticed takeitalltoni was doing incalls this weekend..

External Link/Members Only

This girl has been on my hotlist for a good while now but i have not been able to visit her in weekdays when she does incalls so i jumped at the chance to see if she had any space today.
Messaging through AW i got a almost instant reply saying yes she was free in about a hour.! Ace !
She was at a friends house today hence why she could do incalls in a ok part of sholing not far from me,arriving at the door she appeared wearing a overlength jumper and knee high boots  :angelgirl:
Settling up the paperwork which was just put on the table no running off to 10mins to waste time it was straight into action.
Lots of FK... jumper off to reveal a lovely pair of boobies and a cracking ass..
More FK and then i put her on the sofa for some oral which she got fairly wet at...then onto some 69 which she was almost soaking at...some more oral on me this time on the sofa then on with the hat for her to ride me in those lovely boots.
She went at it like the clappers and i was holding on for dear life..now absolutly soaking and me not popped i layed her on her front and took her from behind something which always gets me going...few mins of that and its all over.

Now after a few girls lately i could not even be bothered to review as they where run of the mill.. this girl hit all the right buttons for me and i certainly would return  :drinks: