Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Instant home STI tests  (Read 1234 times)

TheHobby

There are a number of instant home STI tests for sale on Ebay.

I was wondering whether anyone had any experience with these.

Do we have any way of knowing if they're genuine, let alone reliable?

Offline Jonestown

Don't bother with them, go and see the professionals, get it done properly.

Offline claretandblue

Unless you live in the absolute middle of nowhere I would just go to the clinic

Offline smiths

There are a number of instant home STI tests for sale on Ebay.

I was wondering whether anyone had any experience with these.

Do we have any way of knowing if they're genuine, let alone reliable?

I will always want to see a qualified medical professional personally for my testing.

TheHobby

I will always want to see a qualified medical professional personally for my testing.

I was thinking they might be useful between visiting a professional.

Would a GU clinic really be pleased with me turning up every month to be fully tested? I doubt I'd be allowed to.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Would a GU clinic really be pleased with me turning up every month to be fully tested? I doubt I'd be allowed to.

You can go to any GUM you want as many times as you want.

If though you really are that paranoid maybe punting isn't for you.

I get tested every 3 months and in 25+ years I have caught fuck all.

TheHobby

You can go to any GUM you want as many times as you want.

If though you really are that paranoid maybe punting isn't for you.

I get tested every 3 months and in 25+ years I have caught fuck all.

I don't see how it's paranoid when I'm punting at least once a week (usually twice) and often with girls
I know full well take drugs.

Offline fairfield

I don't see how it's paranoid when I'm punting at least once a week (usually twice) and often with girls
Nothing wrong with a bit of paranoia. Only capable of 1 punt a week ( oh you young Lochinvars) but visit GUM once a month, bcs my pile 'em high, sell it cheap class of wg is prolly equally risky. Wouldn't trust my own ability to do the test, never mind the kit itself.
If you can, visit hospital GUMs - least nosy and most efficient. Hate the community gums. One was pretty judgemental and almost certainly had a wg scouting for business in the waiting area. Its always no eye contact and 'dress down Friday' everyday at the gums, but this tartily dressed woman kept winking and giving me the glad eye. At another the nurse seemed to feel sorry for me and settled in for a general chin wag - tanned blonde milf with deep red lippie and a nurses outfit - who could resist? But as we spoke she idly keyed my name into her computer. Stupidly had used the same alias at 2 previous gums. She froze and turned puce. Seemed to be thinking shes got Jack the Serial Punter before her. Made a hasty exit.
So my advice FWIW ,  forget the kit, go as many times as you want to hospital gums but don't use the same alias every time.

Offline mrfishyfoo

I punt at least once a week. I punt top end indies and agency girls and feel no need whatsover to get tested as often as you seem to "need to".

I'd be paranoid as fuck if I was punting drug users.  :scare: :scare:

IMHO drug user = junkie = needles = HIV = early grave.

If they aren't junkies what you worried about ??

Each to their own.  :hi: :hi:
« Last Edit: December 10, 2016, 04:52:15 pm by mrfishyfoo »

Offline smiths

A GUM being pleased is neither here nor their, they are their for people to get tested at, you can certainly go once a month if you wish, personally I use a number of GUMs and never give my real details. My advice is forget notions of what they think of you, you will simply be another patient to them.

Offline Titti Tatti

Is there a thread about doing this? 12 months and 11 girls later I think it's time to have a test and will do so Monday week.  Are the results instantaneous? If not how do you find out when giving an alias? 
Advice gratefully received.

Offline Jonestown

You give them a mobile number and they send you a text, takes 5 to 10 working days.

Offline Simmo87

Is there a thread about doing this? 12 months and 11 girls later I think it's time to have a test and will do so Monday week.  Are the results instantaneous? If not how do you find out when giving an alias?
Advice gratefully received.
why would you give them an alias? its medial in confidance.

Offline Moresomes

I wouldn't give a priest my real name, much less a clap clinic. Have you never heard of breaches of confidentiality?

Offline smiths

Is it, that depends on if there are any data leaks which have happened including at the Dean Street, London clinic where some patients HIV positive status was sent out in error by email to some people.

I always give false details just in case plus I want no trail left of what I do.

Offline Anadin

I did a free home test which is available in my area and got the results, I think, 2 days after posting so not instant. Awesome! although I don't fancy getting that much blood from a finger ever again. That being said I don't think I'll ever bother with gum clinics again.

Offline fairfield

..... If not how do you find out when giving an alias? 
Yep, all they need is your punting phone number. Simples. One clinic just told me to ring them after 4 days.
But do remember an alias, am pretty sure the docs and nurses respect patient confidentiality - but wouldn't trust nosey/judgemental reception staff one inch. Some bitch on the counter asked me openly "do you have any symptoms?" - had to tell her i preferred to discuss that with the doctor.