Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ~ P A U L A ~ 4YOU...Glasgow  (Read 1605 times)

18 review(s) for ~ P A U L A ~ 4YOU (14 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline draper99

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Second review of paula from myself.

Phoned Paula at short notice and was happy to get a booking within 15/20 mins of phone call
was in the area so easy to get to.

seen her before so know whats on offer...owo,ro..etc and finished in the bag.
shower and a drink of water offered and bit of chat.

not too bad with the fake moans thats been stated but a few laughable oohh's and aahh's...lol
plus a nice big fanny fart while changing positions which i could not stop laughing at while pumping her from behind.

generaly a solid plan B if needed or short notice if near, i do need to get my punting hotlist more checked off as i still have a few
on there to see.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2016, 01:27:34 pm by draper99 »

Offline Clattypats

I don't understand why you've reviewed the same Girl twice in the space of 2 months :unknown:
Both similar reviews apart from her 'Fanny farting' in one  :rolleyes:

Offline draper99

Erm...could things not have changed?
Just another positive..might be a negative or a neutral next time

And is there any reason why i cant review a prossie twice ?

I hope you are checking through everyone else to make sure there is no second review from anyone.

Online webpunter

:lol:
Q - what's the difference between a fridge & a woman ?
A - a fridge doesn't fart when you take the meat out
Boom boom

plus a nice big fanny fart while changing positions which i could not stop laughing at while pumping her from behind.

Offline DickDiver

I hope you are checking through everyone else to make sure there is no second review from anyone.

You can review anyone as often as you want. But as nothing changed, it was kinda a waste of time. I look forward to the third review*. Other girls are available.

(* I'm not)

Offline Courtney

a nice big fanny fart while changing positions which i could not stop laughing at while pumping her from behind.

....hilarious. :sarcastic: :wacko: :crazy:

I agree with the others, a bit of a silly, immature review and a waste of time.

Offline TommyMoundfrigger

I can see Draper99's point.

His two reviews show that the girl provides a consistent service.

Thanks for the review.  :drinks:

Offline Jock D

You've kind of answered your own question there... nothing had changed...so the review is pretty pointless. However...if you were going to change your rating on the same girl after a follow up punt, for whatever reason... then that would certainly justify a second review... the fact that you only have 2 reviews on the same lassie... justifiably raise's suspicions too.... punter's are cynical you know...we have to be. ;)

mavgoose

You could maybe have added to your first review with a follow up comment. ?

However , all input is relevant. Keep the reviews coming mate. As above , *other girls are available.

Offline draper99

mavgoose...i was just thinking that i should have done it that way  :thumbsup:
and pete-piper got my point. :thumbsup:

i dont get to punt much and its has been short notice so paula was my option for both the times i have.

sometimes there are new users who dont check back pages or previous reviews so i thought id put another one up
will do better next time to keep the review police happy :sarcastic:  :wacko: :crazy: