Sugar Babies

Author Topic: HornyEvik -Glasgow  (Read 3938 times)

Nnbobof

External Link/Members Only

She has had a few reviews on ukpunting, but I think she deserves the publicity of another one.

Everything said on here(that I can find anyway) appears to be spot on accurate. She ain't no head turner, but her service was exceptional. Most dwellings in Larkhall are of the type of house she's in(again I refer to it as old South Lanarkshire sandstone), so not a dodgy close by any stretch of the imagination; she is, however, by most stretches a bit of a ropey MILF.

So here goes the rationale .... say you've had ten pints, it's 3am, you're in a hit-man-and-her type nightclub and she's rolling her tongue around her lips telling you she'll suck you dry if you take her home. You would spent £10 on buying her a couple of more drinks, spend £20 on a taxi back to her house and consider it well spent.

I found the fact that she could not complete a sentence in our native tongue quite charming, and she was actually quite sweet(you'll not often think that about 50year old big working girls, they normally have attitudes). I got her melons out as she started OWO (it was very slow OWO with well performed mmmm's and ahhh's), with her long hard nipples either side of my balls I had to stop her a couple of times as I had been saving up my spunk for a few days.

She could see that I had another £20 in my shirt pocket and we discussed me staying for 30mins instead of the 15mins I had given her £30 for. But the communication broke down a little bit; what I wanted from her was to ooze it out of me in stages .... a bit after 5minutes, abit more after 20 minutes, the rest of it after 25mins, etc. Hence I just let her keep going after about 5minutes in until a decent enough CIM finish ... she didn't swallow, kept it in her mouth for a few seconds and tried to spit it all in a tissue after she stood up .... but then dropped most of it on the floor.

I think I probably will return again, it's a nice wee house, she's a nice(albeit not too wee) semi-attractive MILF and very good value for money!

Offline timmy1

I agree, must have seen her over a dozen times the past year, friendly woman despite the language barrier, easy to get ahold of last minute and performs all services very well, bit on the larger side but thats how i like my milfs. those tits too :thumbsup:

Offline guns

Nice review . She gave me the best rimming i've ever had . Top notch !  :D
Tempted to go back for more of the same but you say she is in Larkhall ? Profile says she's still in Govan ??

Nnbobof

She is not in Larkhall, the type of building she is in is very common in Larkhall(probably about 30% of the buildings over there are like that), but thanks for leting me know she's licking arseholes because I'll certainly not be giving her a kiss next time I go!

Offline webpunter

This is when rationale is difficult to establish - but ace fun

So here goes the rationale .... say you've had ten pints, it's 3am

:lol:

she didn't swallow, kept it in her mouth for a few seconds and tried to spit it all in a tissue after she stood up .... but then dropped most of it on the floor.

Kind of burd that i've seen in parlours when bladdered & they seem to have a certain attraction - when wearing beer goggles
And when you're bangin em like a good un they don't shift around much
Like HMS Dreadnought getting hit by a 12" shell & taking it like "is that the best you've got ?"  :lol:

As she likes licking bums & is in Scotland try & explain to her that her name is 'Jimmy' [as in Rimmer].  If you can translate that you're doing well !

Offline Jock D

External Link/Members Only
Most dwellings in Larkhall are of the type of house she's in(again I refer to it as old South Lanarkshire sandstone)

We're punters :angry:...not architectural historians/students...FFS :crazy: :wacko:

Offline guns

She is not in Larkhall, the type of building she is in is very common in Larkhall(probably about 30% of the buildings over there are like that), but thanks for leting me know she's licking arseholes because I'll certainly not be giving her a kiss next time I go!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
No i wouldn't be going in for a kiss either . Think i'll try and get to see her this weekend .

Nnbobof

Jock D, I am trying to present the information I submit on here with a high degree of authenticity.

Let's face it, the first language of the best value for money and sexiest sex workers up here is not Gaelic; it's probably not English either. A pimp or tout is generally too thick to write well, and so by being a bit "Mills and Boon" I think I provide authenticity. If I rile you up with a patronising tone, take it on the chin and don't be a girl

Offline Jock D

Cheers for clarifying Nnbobof :drinks:...it all makes perfect sense now...the problem is your just too smart for all us dumb punters on here...and btw you don't rile me...I'm actually finding you mildly amusing...so continue to burn brightly before your inevitable crash. :hi:

Offline randydandy2013

Does anyone know what the parking is like in the area? Is it safe enough

laim1690

Does anyone know what the parking is like in the area? Is it safe enough
Park right out side the front door area ok, I know it well.

Offline randydandy2013

Park right out side the front door area ok, I know it well.

:thumbsup: cheers 1690, I know the area well on match day but wasn't so sure at other times.