Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Busty angel laura  (Read 2763 times)

20 review(s) for bustyAngel_LAURA (12 positive, 2 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline macdart

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Price: £100

After a year from last encounter with this girl thought I would give her another visit, and boy I was glad I did

Pros: Great comms, Great tits to have fun with, great VFM, could suck your nob all day, can take a good pounding.
Cons: Face may not be to all favour, Location ok, Shit room and shower

Offline Riprock

She mainly gets positive reviews on this forum, but the face has been mentioned a few times.

Can you elaborate on her looks?

Offline BillGoldberg

She mainly gets positive reviews on this forum, but the face has been mentioned a few times.

Can you elaborate on her looks?

In my opinion, facially she resembles a slightly less pretty version of mega jugg softcore model Samanta Lily
The smile especially is uncannily similar

And I mean 'slightly less' pretty

She isnt ugly, just quite 'plain'

If you can imagine Samanta without makeup on then I think thats a fair estimation of 'mega juggggg' Laura

Offline Malvolio

I'd put her looks as average - if you want the WG to have a pretty face then she's probably not the one for you.

Offline puntingpumping1920

I saw this girl today.  I will highlight negative, she doesn't give much space between punters scheduled time. I bumped into a punter on my way in, this back to back booking may cause hygiene issues
Banned reason: Mr £500k go and buy some fucking manners
Banned by: Iloveoral

James999

I saw this girl today.  I will highlight negative, she doesn't give much space between punters scheduled time. I bumped into a punter on my way in, this back to back booking may cause hygiene issues

That's what they have wet wipes for, snog her and taste the last guys spunk  :vomit:

Offline puntingpumping1920

That's what they have wet wipes for, snog her and taste the last guys spunk  :vomit:

Lol, I guess her next client will taste mine
Banned reason: Mr £500k go and buy some fucking manners
Banned by: Iloveoral