Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cassandra4you - Bristol  (Read 915 times)

23 review(s) for CASSANDRA4YOU (22 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline mrdiamond77

External Link/Members Only

I have been trying to see Cassandra now for quite a few months but as a lot of people on the SW boards may know, she has been inactive in the Bristol area for some time in the past few months due to accommodation issues she's been having.  Finally got to see her this week and it was an excellent 1 hours booking for £160.

Comms were all done by text in advance and Cassandra supplied me with post code & street in the Harbourside area of Bristol.  I arrived on time and was let into the apartment she is currently sharing which was very clean and tidy, shower was provided both before and after the hour.

Cassandra is very attractive and her pictures are very accurate with the only exception being that she is now a brunette.  I got the impression she may be dyeing her hair back blonde in the future.  As attractive as she is, I also found her to be a very friendly and warm person who made me feel very welcome the minute I arrived.  The services I had were GFE, OWO, reverse oral, DFK, penetration (protected) and CIM.  All was very enjoyable and I left our booking very satisfied and will look forward to my next meeting with Cassandra some time next year.  On a further note, it does seem that she is very eager to move to Bristol permanently, lets hope so.  I would recommend her to anybody.

Offline Roth

Nice review.  :drinks:  Yep lets hope she settles in Bristol.