Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sandysgroup  (Read 1190 times)

Offline johno36

Seen Sandy several times many years ago. Right dirty whore used to give a BJ while smoking gargle and swallow. Just wondering if she is still working. I heard she was doing part time last Xmas

External Link/Members Only

Offline george r

she made a few comebacks a good few yrs ago but none lasted long, she was fantastic in her day and when word got around of her returning to work the phones were red hot !! saw her myself quite a few times and not many were better than her in the room but very unreliable to say the least !!

Offline Access

She was pure filth. Up there with Irish Savannah on the cocksucking stakes. Savannah was my first punt too

Offline bbois77

I remember her well, had many devious liaisons with her, but not seen her for some time, if any one has a contact number I'd be very interested, feel free to pm me.

Offline Blue Moon

If she's still working, I'd like to know also. Saw her a couple of times (ages ago) with her friend, Raven. Brilliant! (Still got the video from one of the encounters.)    Bm

Offline Marquis

Only saw her once - back in 2005, where did all that time go?

Unbelievably horny girl when I met her. Sandy has made a succession of brief comebacks, each one shorter than the last. She had a moonfruit web page (probably a couple of years ago) which had a mixture of photos taken in her prime and  more recently. It looked like the years had not treated her well, and she posted a few items on another forum which revealed some pretty heavy personal problems. A sad tale.

Offline dubs

I remember her well, had many devious liaisons with her, but not seen her for some time, if any one has a contact number I'd be very interested, feel free to pm me.

Here is how she would answer your call

External Link/Members Only

mrpeterman

Saw her a few times and still my best ever punt.

Saw her on one of her comeback tours at Jackies in Manchester. ..amazing

In fact she ruined punting for me as no girl has ever reached her standards..

I have her real punting video and I still bang one out thinking about her and last time I saw her must be 7+  years

Whato a girl

Offline Access

I remember a 2 girl with her and Raven at her apartment. All I can say is.... I can't wait until time travel is possible.
Are there any videos in the public domain around?

Offline bbois77

I remember a 2 girl with her and Raven at her apartment. All I can say is.... I can't wait until time travel is possible.
Are there any videos in the public domain around?

Realpunting did an episode with them, plus Sandy allowed filming too, wonder where I put my own video?

:scare:

Raven quite not long after, no idea if she ever worked again.

Offline smartieshouse

Fond memories.

I wonder what ever happened to Howard?

Offline Marquis

Fond memories.

I wonder what ever happened to Howard?

Sandy was an occasional contributor to a Manchester forum a while back. After getting some flak for being off her face when a punter turned up for a booking she replied that she had been going through a hard time - her husband and her partner had both died within a few months of each other or something like that.

Maybe one of these was Howard?

VOLPONE

Howard was the pimp/husband at the time of "Sandysgroup".
His post Sandy pimping activities were less successful.