Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sonya & Ruby: House of Divine 3: Burnt arse & destroyed cock in Pimlico  (Read 4363 times)

Yeboahsleftfoot

Sonya, "22", dirty blonde, size 8, Romanian, pretty in a rough, horny gypsy kind of way with flashing eyes, great body, enhanced norks, mid twenties.

External Link/Members Only

Ruby, "32", size 8, 5’7”, 32D roundish bolt ons, Romanian, full range of services including CIM & swallow, great body, no major surprise that she hides her face, prettier when she smiles, which she does, a lot, her attitude more than makes up for it, mid thirties.

Comms: Call to maid a few days in advance, had to make an early start to get an hour with both girls, with #2 closed this week for repairs the pressure on the other two sites looks intense.

My recent record with the establishment has been mixed and the last visit was both farcical and shit but these two look fucking awesome in the photos and Ruby looks likes she’s definitely not shy, made me snigger that her face is covered yet her pussy and ring piece are on full show to all and sundry, so I prayed the flesh reflected them, it did body wise but facially not so great, not bad but not great.

My first visit to fuck factory 3, pretty good ground floor flat, waiting room/kitchen area, bedroom fit for purpose with brothel chic black décor, separate bathroom which may make for some comedy moments in the height of business. The shower has a sliding door which is blocked from opening fully by some shelves, making entry and exit tricky and if you are particularly portly or sporting a semi you are likely to burn your arse on the adjacent heated towel rail, I had a semi and will have to hide my bum from the missus and surreptitiously apply Savlon.

I nipped in the bathroom for a piss and clean around and opened the door to find Ruby in bra, g-string & heels and Sonya in a Santa outfit, naked underneath.

Into the bedroom and Ruby’s tongue was down my throat as we got to know each other and undressed. Ruby gave Sonya’s pussy some oral attention while I introduced my cock to her mouth, then Ruby got to work on me.

She delivered one of the most aggressive, enthusiastic blowjobs with dogged deep throat and deep intensity that I have ever received, aided by ball and shaft licking and minimal use of hand.

She is not for the feint hearted or squeamish and my cock is currently recovering in a bread poultice. Ruby told me she thought I looked like someone who wanted it hard and fast, thank fuck I coped, she would have destroyed me on an off day.

Sonya is much more reserved than Ruby and much more prone to fake moaning and eye rolling, I rubbered up and fucked her in cowgirl when these traits were well in evidence, we switched to doggy and I asked the girl to move to the mirror. We were half an hour or so in and Ruby, who is absolutely client focused said we have plenty of time, no rush. I said I would manage two shots and she smiled and went to work until she received an open mouthed, tongue out load, she kept on sucking until every drop was out then left to clean up.

They gave me a soft massage while we chatted and I recovered then a second round of kissing, groping and multi-positioned one and two girl blow job, both of them looking up at me which led to me shooting over Sonya’s tits while Ruby licked and sucked my nads.

We lay on the bed and chatted some more until the gorgeous maid rapped on the door and I checked the time, my hour was up and I’d got full value for my £260.

If only we could inject Ruby’s attitude and enthusiasm into some of those gorgeous Russian princesses that would be punting nirvana.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline davison

Sonya, "22", dirty blonde, size 8, Romanian, pretty in a rough, horny gypsy kind of way with flashing eyes, great body, enhanced norks, mid twenties.

Ruby, "32", size 8, 5’7”, 32D roundish bolt ons, Romanian, full range of services including CIM & swallow, great body, no major surprise that she hides her face, prettier when she smiles, which she does, a lot, her attitude more than makes up for it, mid thirties.

Comms: Call to maid a few days in advance, had to make an early start to get an hour with both girls, with #2 closed this week for repairs the pressure on the other two sites looks intense.

My recent record with the establishment has been mixed and the last visit was both farcical and shit but these two look fucking awesome in the photos and Ruby looks likes she’s definitely not shy, made me snigger that her face is covered yet her pussy and ring piece are on full show to all and sundry, so I prayed the flesh reflected them, it did body wise but facially not so great, not bad but not great.

My first visit to fuck factory 3, pretty good ground floor flat, waiting room/kitchen area, bedroom fit for purpose with brothel chic black décor, separate bathroom which may make for some comedy moments in the height of business. The shower has a sliding door which is blocked from opening fully by some shelves, making entry and exit tricky and if you are particularly portly or sporting a semi you are likely to burn your arse on the adjacent heated towel rail, I had a semi and will have to hide my bum from the missus and surreptitiously apply Savlon.

I nipped in the bathroom for a piss and clean around and opened the door to find Ruby in bra, g-string & heels and Sonya in a Santa outfit, naked underneath.

Into the bedroom and Ruby’s tongue was down my throat as we got to know each other and undressed. Ruby gave Sonya’s pussy some oral attention while I introduced my cock to her mouth, then Ruby got to work on me.

She delivered one of the most aggressive, enthusiastic blowjobs with dogged deep throat and deep intensity that I have ever received, aided by ball and shaft licking and minimal use of hand.

She is not for the feint hearted or squeamish and my cock is currently recovering in a bread poultice. Ruby told me she thought I looked like someone who wanted it hard and fast, thank fuck I coped, she would have destroyed me on an off day.

Sonya is much more reserved than Ruby and much more prone to fake moaning and eye rolling, I rubbered up and fucked her in cowgirl when these traits were well in evidence, we switched to doggy and I asked the girl to move to the mirror. We were half an hour or so in and Ruby, who is absolutely client focused said we have plenty of time, no rush. I said I would manage two shots and she smiled and went to work until she received an open mouthed, tongue out load, she kept on sucking until every drop was out then left to clean up.

They gave me a soft massage while we chatted and I recovered then a second round of kissing, groping and multi-positioned one and two girl blow job, both of them looking up at me which led to me shooting over Sonya’s tits while Ruby licked and sucked my nads.

We lay on the bed and chatted some more until the gorgeous maid rapped on the door and I checked the time, my hour was up and I’d got full value for my £260.

If only we could inject Ruby’s attitude and enthusiasm into some of those gorgeous Russian princesses that would be punting nirvana.

Very glad to see this positive which was pretty much my experience with a Ruby duo, after reading about your crap duo w Angel. Ruby can make any combination work I think. She just genuinely enjoys her work.

Yeboahsleftfoot

Very glad to see this positive which was pretty much my experience with a Ruby duo, after reading about your crap duo w Angel. Ruby can make any combination work I think. She just genuinely enjoys her work.

Spot on Tejano, she told me "I love cock and I love fucking" then went on to prove it, She is everything you want from a midfield dynamo, full of energy, box to box, great engine and always ready to receive in the goalmouth.

Siders69

I do like your reviews Yeb - you defo like your threesomes amigo

Keep em cumming - Big cheers

I wonder whether you have had much luck with duos on AW?

Yeboahsleftfoot

I do like your reviews Yeb - you defo like your threesomes amigo

Keep em cumming - Big cheers

I wonder whether you have had much luck with duos on AW?

Thanks Siders, only had a few duos from AW, all good but my punts split is around 60% agency, 30% indie and 10% massage with around 55% duos, I'm a greedy fucker and like the multitasking challenge.

Offline davison

The fabled Ruby/Nadia duo are on the schedule at HOD West Kens on Monday.  I've been looking for them in London (as opposed to MK where they get together almost every week), but am slammed all day and can't get there.  Love to have an updated review if any of you greedy fuckers can make it.

Siders69

Damn now that's a find !! - Clearly my research skills need some tuning - great find

I just need to find some ME time

Offline BillGoldberg

Yeb, you said that its no surprise that Ruby hides her face ?

Her service sounds exactly what I'm looking for, so could you give some more details on what she looks like facially ?
Does she look her age ?
Anyone famous that she resembles, just so I can get a rough idea ?

Thanks

Yeboahsleftfoot

Yeb, you said that its no surprise that Ruby hides her face ?

Her service sounds exactly what I'm looking for, so could you give some more details on what she looks like facially ?
Does she look her age ?
Anyone famous that she resembles, just so I can get a rough idea ?

Thanks

Bill, she looks her age and if I was being harsh could say she has a face only a mother could love, maybe a passing resemblance to that midget bird on Strictly, but she is a bubbly character and very service driven, if you want a full on shag she's absolutely worth it.

vt

Bill, she looks her age and if I was being harsh could say she has a face only a mother could love, maybe a passing resemblance to that midget bird on Strictly, but she is a bubbly character and very service driven, if you want a full on shag she's absolutely worth it.

I've also heard great things about Ruby's enthusiasm & service, as well as her penchant for interactive duos, seems she's as hungry for pussy as cock, but I had a brief chat to her in MK a while back when I was visiting another girl and her face did nothing for me, a bit rubbery...now you say it, she does look a bit like Claudia Fragapane, but her older, uglier sister! I just haven't been able to bring myself to book her, despite the recommendations.  :(

vt

I saved this face pic of Ruby off Twitter...you can judge for yourself, not a total minger, but not a stunner either...

Offline BillGoldberg

thanks Yeb

:hi:

Offline BillGoldberg

I saved this face pic of Ruby off Twitter...you can judge for yourself, not a total minger, but not a stunner either...

Mmmmm

Will I wont I ???

and thanks VT for this

Tough call

She swallows too right ?
« Last Edit: December 09, 2016, 02:25:22 pm by BillGoldberg »

Yeboahsleftfoot

Mmmmm

Will I wont I ???

and thanks VT for this

Tough call

She swallows too right ?

Yep, her attitude more than makes up for her looks, believe me.

Offline BillGoldberg

Does Ruby have a good ass ?
The HOD onsite photos are so airbrushed as to be worthless

Any pics ?

I'm almost sold
« Last Edit: December 10, 2016, 10:21:48 am by BillGoldberg »

Yeboahsleftfoot

Any pics ?

I'm almost sold

A good ass, oh yes.

vt

Any pics ?

I'm almost sold

Good job I saved these off Twitter!  :D

Yeboahsleftfoot

Good job I saved these off Twitter!  :D

That's a good indication, she's a shy, convent educated girl.

Offline BillGoldberg

Offline claretandblue

Cheers for uploading, that's saved me some cash

Offline doughboy

Ruby is a bit rough (facially) tbh but her attitude is great. Seen her twice last year, first time was great but when I went back for seconds, it was pretty average. Sonya isn't anywhere near as fit as her agency photos suggest and she's mechanical in her delivery. Didn't enjoy it all.

Yeboahsleftfoot

Ruby is a bit rough (facially) tbh but her attitude is great. Seen her twice last year, first time was great but when I went back for seconds, it was pretty average. Sonya isn't anywhere near as fit as her agency photos suggest and she's mechanical in her delivery. Didn't enjoy it all.

Fair comments, Ruby drove the action for sure.

Offline BillGoldberg

Fair comments, Ruby drove the action for sure.

Thanks Yeb  :thumbsup:

Just spent an hour in the wonderful company of Ruby
She is fantastic!

Finally an SP who matches up, service wise, to the best Thais of yesteryear

Literally the best punt I've had in about a year

Looks wise, not the greatest, buy her body is outstanding, and as you rightly say, her attitude, enthusiasm and raw sex appeal more than make up for (big time) her plain appearance

Review to follow shortly

Thanks again  :hi:

An tUasal Liathroid Mor

Thanks Yeb  :thumbsup:

Just spent an hour in the wonderful company of Ruby
She is fantastic!

Finally an SP who matches up, service wise, to the best Thais of yesteryear

Literally the best punt I've had in about a year

Looks wise, not the greatest, buy her body is outstanding, and as you rightly say, her attitude, enthusiasm and raw sex appeal more than make up for (big time) her plain appearance

Review to follow shortly

Thanks again  :hi:

Yes.....I concur on the above re. Ruby....great service...but unfortunately looks-wise 4/10...max.......just keep ypur eyes closed during the delicious blow-job... :)