Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The Bi Fun Club in Sutton - 5th December  (Read 7476 times)

1 review(s) for Bi Fun Club (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]
3 review(s) for Sutton Bi Parties (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Steely Dan]

BigBoi1955

In another thread I mentioned I was attending this event and was asked to do a review so here goes. This party is held at the same house as Lady P’s brunch (Carshalton Road, Sutton) and like that party it's a mix of paid girls and swingers. The organisers are different from the bunch so the format and booking procedure isn’t the same. I found out about the party from -
External Link/Members Only

and when I responded I was directed to their website

External Link/Members Only

I registered and got an E Mail giving location details and paid the required £55 when I turned up on the day. The party itself was busy with around 60 or 70 guests. There appeared to three working girls who stayed in the playrooms all the time. In addition to the paid party girls there were another 12 or so ladies present during the day. A few of these were regulars who I’ve seen at previous parties and others were part of couples. There were also 15 or so T Girls but the quality of these was low with some of them more resembling an ugly sister from the local pantomime than a convincing girl. I started the day off by having sex with Leona a slim British black working girl who spent her time in the large playroom with the circular bed. Leona is pretty, with a nice, pleasant personality and was a good fuck. She would have been perfect except that she claims to have ultra sensitive nipples so although she allowed me to play with her tits I couldn’t do anything with her nips which was a real shame as they looked great. When I’m at a party I don’t cum until the end of the day so when I finished with Leona I had a quick wash up and went into the other big room were the other two working girls were playing with anyone who was interested. They were Angel another slim black lady and Anna a plump going on fat Russian lady. Both these ladies were fun and bubbly and happily encouraged more men to join in the fun. Anna in particular was cheeky and playful and 10 years and 25lbs ago she would have been quite a head turner. This room had two double beds pulled together and as well as the two ladies there were 6 or 7 men all playing in different combinations with the girls and among themselves. This is the scene I like which happens at these parties, open orgy play. I’m best described as bi curious so don’t indulge in anal or kissing with blokes but I do like the orgy set up where I can play with pussy and cock and have my cock played with by more than one person. It doesn’t matter to me if that person is a lady, man or T Girl who is touching me. There are a couple of the swinger ladies who I’ve seen at previous parties and though I didn’t play with them this week I’ve played and fucked them previously.

I like these parties but they are far from perfect and certainly won’t suit everyone. I’m retired and my wife works so it’s convenient they are held during the day and at £55 for four hours they are excellent value as I’ve never failed to have at least two fucks at any party I’ve been too. I also like the fact that they are very busy with regular couples as well as working girls. The seediness of the set up is a positive for me but may not suit everyone. The downside is that there is never enough ladies and the age, size and looks of the ladies isn’t great. Thankfully I can be quite forgiving when it comes to looks so don’t mind fucking an overweight middle aged wife while the hubby joins in. Some of the scenes I’ve seen at the parties aren’t for the faint hearted but if you don’t like kinkiness then you shouldn’t be at a party like this anyway. The parties are held every two weeks in Sutton. There's a dungeon which gets used during the party but as I'm not into BDSM I never spend much time in there. 

Online chris_jp2

I would be fine with everything that goes on at this club and would quite like to attend, except for this =

Are there any lockers and is there a changing room at the venue that can be used?
Unfortunately there are no lockers at the venue.

There is a limit to how few personal items I can carry with me unfortunately.

Offline Steely Dan

Thanks for the review.  Glad you had a nice time!

60 or 70 guests?  On a Monday? Fuck me, doesn't anyone ned to work for a living!

vt

I would be fine with everything that goes on at this club and would quite like to attend, except for this =

Are there any lockers and is there a changing room at the venue that can be used?
Unfortunately there are no lockers at the venue.

There is a limit to how few personal items I can carry with me unfortunately.

At this party you could always hang your items on a T-girls knob!!   :lol:

Offline OutForJustice80

Many thanks for the review. This party had caught my eye, partly because of the dungeon. Did you not look in there at all? I'd just be curious as to the goings on in there?

BigBoi1955

60 or 70 guests?  On a Monday? Fuck me, doesn't anyone ned to work for a living!

I’ve been to 3 or 4 of these parties during the last year and they’ve always been busy. I prefer it that way as it gives more choice and ensures there is always lots of play and it makes it more anonymous so less hang ups about doing stuff. One disadvantage is when a good looking girl attends and plays it becomes a bit of a rugby scrum with everyone trying to get a piece of the action. The lack of lockers is an issue but given the numbers and the fact the venue is a private house I doubt that is ever going to change so I’ve learnt to plan accordingly.
Yesterday I received an invite to their Christmas party which they send out via Eventbrite. On the invite they say two of the regular swinger ladies will be in the dungeon to check out “who’s been naughty and who’s been nice” I’ve met and played with the ladies in question and they are a lot of fun and are always up for a laugh.

Offline davidgood

Thanks for the review BB, I had been tempted to go one evening when I was working in Surrey as I know there are usually some of the regular party girls there like the ones you mentioned. However, never got the opportunity and based on you review describing numbers and the number of T girls then I doubt if I will ever go.

Regards the question about lockers, there are none but when I have gone to daytime parties and had my bag I usually had it locked away in the room behind the bar area.

Regards the dungeon, then I have seen it being used a few times at the Lady P brunch parties. Sometimes with one of the hostess flogging a subby guy  which I would not bother watching. Of more interest has been when dommes turned up with their subs and put on a show. Entertaining but the downside is the dommes are possessive and do not one anyone else joining in.

Regards,

davidgood

Hydrant

I do like the orgy set up where I can play with pussy and cock and have my cock played with by more than one person.

Sounds like my kind of fun too, though from the numbers described I would worry about it being more gay than bi. I'm not shy in orgy situations, but I'm curious to know from the OP and anyone else who has been whether they think a 60-year-old punter would get much female action at one of these parties, or do the women tend to favour the younger guys?

BigBoi1955

Sounds like my kind of fun too, though from the numbers described I would worry about it being more gay than bi. I'm not shy in orgy situations, but I'm curious to know from the OP and anyone else who has been whether they think a 60-year-old punter would get much female action at one of these parties, or do the women tend to favour the younger guys?

As a 60 year old guy you wouldn’t feel out of place and there is much more hetro sex than gay sex at the parties. I consider myself a young looking 62 year old but at the end of the day I’m 62 and have never had a problem joining in the group fun. The non working girls are swingers so manners are more important than looks. There are at least three working girls at the parties and these ladies don’t discriminate who fucks them. As I mentioned in my review when a hot female plays there’s a rugby scrum of guys who want to join in so I usually just watch these sessions without joining. Most of the regular couples are in their 40’s or 50’s and there’s a range of looks and size.

At £55 for a fuck from one or more of the party girls plus lots of other opportunities of action during the four hours it has to be the cheapest playtime in town. Unfortunately with cheapness you don’t get beauty so you have to decide on your priorities.

Hydrant

At £55 for a fuck from one or more of the party girls plus lots of other opportunities of action during the four hours it has to be the cheapest playtime in town.

Thanks for the encouragement. I've signed up for this Monday and will of course report back. I'll have to leave around 2.15pm so hope all the action isn't right at the end.

Offline cultvoid

I'm jealous, was planning to go for the Christmas bash but I've come down with a cold so no-go this time.

I went back in May before I joined here and enjoyed it. I found out about it through FetLife; I assumed it was a private party where the house owner would be running things, but it isn't that. Although several people there were clearly regulars and knew one another, it wasn't cliquey either.

Don't be shy about jumping in, the working girls operate on a "who's next?" basis, don't be hesitant or you'll be spending too long in voyeur mode.

If anything the action slows down in the last hour, in future I'll be making sure I arrive a bit early/bang on time.

Great fun - I'll be going as soon as possible and I'll do a proper report.

domino131

Was considering going to one of these back when they first started but didn't in the end.  My concern is that most people there will be a bit older than me - I'm around 30 and am interested in people around the same age or younger.