Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ravishing Ria Cardiff  (Read 6006 times)

3 review(s) for Ravishingria (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline HughJardon

I've had quite a few bad punts these last few months so was unsure about this Tofft.
But I am really glad I went ahead with it as this girl blew away the Ghosts of Bad punts past and sent the negatives straight back to Sergei Marley  :cool:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Initially saw Jesters thread on the regionals and liked what I’d seen. On further inspection this girl was on UKE and I had made brief comments via that site,  but again the photos looked so good I was initially skeptical.

The girl

A proper brunette knockout that was facially extremely attractive, her body was a petite size 6 with an amazingly thin waist an all over tan and a lovely set of I think 34 D tits. If ever I had a type she would be it. She is as her profile photos show.

The Meet

When I finally pulled my jaw off the floor we had that initial chat. I'm not a nervous punter but she was so friendly and accommodating and her questions towards me felt like she was genuinely interested in what I had to say.
Anyway I couldn't wait and off came both sets of clothes.
Kissing was on offer and was instigated by Ria it really broke the Ice then onto a bit of body fondling and dry humping phew Hugh Junior was as hard as concrete.
Up she jumped and proceeded to give me a superb blow job. Lots of Tongues and face fucking, I could honestly have spent the whole session there.
Onto the sex which started in Missionary and what a moist and tight fairy she had she moaned and groaned in that sexy purring manor,  like pounding Michelle Pfeiffer dressed in her catsuit purring away.
She then stood up and we did doggy right in front of a mirror what a great sight of Ria enjoying having one slipped up her. After that popped her on the edge of the bed and then she rode me with such aplomp -her hips wiggled like Shakiras. I took over proceeding and then began to do the reverse thrust,  that was it for me and I finally blew my load into the condom.
Had a little smooch afterwards was offered water and then left,  but made sure I could rebook again next week.

Summary

A stonking tanned size 6 honey that was friendly courteous and above all professional in what she does.

If all goes well then this women will be permanently relocating to our shores. All I can say is that she will be one of my regulars for sure.  :P

Hidden Image/Members Only

Dubmaan

Nice review, her photos do look too good to be true! So I'm glad to find that she is real. She looks good VFM too.

Offline HughJardon

Yeah I forgot to add what great VFM she was Dub  top attitude too.
UKE works  :thumbsup:

Offline pork sword

Great review Hugh, what's the incall location like and parking? PM if you prefer!  Cheers PS

Offline HughJardon

Use Splott as your point of interest. Not far from Newport Road but just to add that Comms were dealt with via the AW system,  and number & location is given closer to the time of meeting. It worried me that but she was bang on the money and I was there with time to spare. Very clean modern and above all safe Digs.

Offline Mil 34

One for the hotlist. Nice one for the toftt :thumbsup:

Husqvarna360

Excellent review Hugh, one to visit so she knows there is lots of interest which wil help her permanent move to the area... :thumbsup:

Offline mr big

nice one hugh tried to book couple of weeks back but couldn't sort a time and she never came to Cardiff that time anyway hope she comes back looks a little cracker

lucozing

Good review.  After reading the review and seeing her profile i trying to arrange appointment with her :thumbsup:

np500

Nice one Hugh, I've spoken on uk e , she looks a cracker, working 10-12 hours a day to Christmas and a couple of bookings before Christmas , but if she's here in the new year I'll be there, if you think she could be a regular ( and the sex will get better) she must be worth seeing 👍

Jester269269

Nice Review there HJ :hi:
Find uke good tool TBH.  :drinks:

lucozing

I only recent joined.  It is useful.  I like it when wg's are interacting with us punters :thumbsup:

np500

It can be great, I met jade fox in Bristol through uk e, englishrebecca in Cardiff through uk e, I've spoken to Darbyshireprincess from Darby and she's coming to Cardiff due to me booking her in feb and spoken to Mandy fox and hopefully she may come to Cardiff in January, she may not but uk e has opened it up for the possibility.

lucozing

Just made booking with Rav on uke for next week.  Now i looking forward to it.  :lol:

Jester269269

It can be great, I met jade fox in Bristol through uk e, englishrebecca in Cardiff through uk e, I've spoken to Darbyshireprincess from Darby and she's coming to Cardiff due to me booking her in feb and spoken to Mandy fox and hopefully she may come to Cardiff in January, she may not but uk e has opened it up for the possibility.

Mandy only considering visiting gods country after Jester warmed her up ;)

:drinks:

np500

Yes you did J  👍 :and I jumped in to fan the flames J , just got to hope you visit again when she's well and blow more smoke up her way for us 🙏

Jester269269

Yes you did J  👍 :and I jumped in to fan the flames J , just got to hope you visit again when she's well and blow more smoke up her way for us 🙏

Lol depends when She's back  :dash:

Offline foreverhung

That shape - 3 guesses what I'm doing now and it's not knitting

Hidden Image/Members Only
Banned reason: Self confessed wanker.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline HughJardon

One for the hotlist. Nice one for the toftt :thumbsup:

Thanks Mil

Excellent review Hugh, one to visit so she knows there is lots of interest which wil help her permanent move to the area... :thumbsup:

I do hope so. Cardiff is really building  up a head of steam in terms of punting. I think Ria would be a great addition. Maybe our Swansea brethrens will have the chance to try her also

nice one hugh tried to book couple of weeks back but couldn't sort a time and she never came to Cardiff that time anyway hope she comes back looks a little cracker

Yes MrB her tour was delayed but her response via UKE was mid December and she stuck to her guns. 3 Toffts in a row for me 2 good 1 bad.

Good review.  After reading the review and seeing her profile i trying to arrange appointment with her :thumbsup:

Get on her Luco.. Also nice piccie of a Steely Dan there my brother

Nice one Hugh, I've spoken on uk e , she looks a cracker, working 10-12 hours a day to Christmas and a couple of bookings before Christmas , but if she's here in the new year I'll be there, if you think she could be a regular ( and the sex will get better) she must be worth seeing

You've got a big HotList you need to work through mate just pace yourself and if she stays put in Cymru you will get your chance. I think you'll like her Red..

Big thanks to Jester for bringing her profile to our attention. Again looking at her pictures initial thoughts were no way is she real. Then she opened the door to me. I think it's the quickest I've ever grown hard wood  :drinks:

Jester269269

Welcome there HJ  :hi:
She'd clean up in Swansea.
And you can get through reading War and Peace  :unknown: quicker than Reds H/L  :D

He's one dirty fucker  :rolleyes:

Offline HughJardon

He's one dirty fucker  :rolleyes:

This is True but he can half the deficit doing Duos. But anyone presented by the range of Totty we are fortunate enough to meet can contest to being a bit of a dirty fucker  :dash:

Offline HughJardon

That shape - 3 guesses what I'm doing now and it's not knitting

A puff of smoke won't come our mate after the 20th cumshot.
Forever hung back inda Hoose  :wacko:

Offline mrdiamond77

Nice review Hugh.  Glad you had a good one.  :drinks:

Offline HughJardon

Nice review Hugh.  Glad you had a good one.  :drinks:

Much appreciated Mrdiamond  :thumbsup:

Husqvarna360

Hugh,

Fantastic find and glad you have had a great time with a diamond..  I always hugely respect your feedback and have booked without any hesitation to visit Ria based on your review.

Excellent and glad you had an excellent time.

Cheers mate and long may the diamonds appear and establish is South Wales  :drinks: :yahoo: :thumbsup:

Offline HughJardon

I agree mate it's nice that our little corner of Britain has so many decent providers either visiting or permanantly relocating here.

Please keep us updated and let us know how you get on with her 360, be great to hear others views.
BTW I'm going back next week so looking forward to that.It's a refreshing change actually knowing who my next punt is going to be and not just playing it by ear or sacks :)

Jester269269

Easy there Hus  :D Bit Fluffy for HJ  :drinks:

Gotta say though banter and info on Cymru board is top draw, certainly helped my time there.

But following my sin bin spend more time on UKE these days.

And change on hobby MO for 2017 Jesters on tour  :thumbsup:

Offline HughJardon

He's a good lad is our 360 and a good contributer to the boards.

I've lost a lot of old friends on here but gained some pretty fucking awesome ones who I can rely on when I need to get into a sticky situation. I agree the Welsh board is better than ever. I know Jesters hooked  :hi: :hi:

Jester269269

He's a good lad is our 360 and a good contributer to the boards.

I've lost a lot of old friends on here but gained some pretty fucking awesome ones who I can rely on when I need to get into a sticky situation. I agree the Welsh board is better than ever. I know Jesters hooked  :hi: :hi:

Yip HJ agreed 100%
Only found this site after punt with crackwhore greedy Ava...
ain't had shite punt since!!! Apart from lush legs but that was a TOFFT  :dash:

Husqvarna360

Offline HughJardon

Hugh, cheers mate top fella :drinks:

Cheers mate-Early Risers are us 👊👊👊

Husqvarna360

Yesterday evening RavishingRia added today as an extra day on her availability but now her profile has gone off AW, I have a booking confirmed with her later this week so hopefully it will work out.

Offline HughJardon

She's on UKE mate if you want to send her a message.

I also want to see her this week so like you I hope the meet happens

Husqvarna360

Thanks Hugh, I have messaged Ria there after your message but no response yet.

Offline MrMatrix

Her AW profile is down or gone  :unknown:

Jester269269

Her AW profile is down or gone  :unknown:
Yip Matrix  :thumbsdown: shame HJ rated her  :unknown: asked on Swansea visit and gone  :(

Offline MrMatrix

Yip Matrix  :thumbsdown: shame HJ rated her  :unknown: asked on Swansea visit and gone  :(
So disappointing to see her go. Didn't even get time to put her on my HL. Wonder why she's done this?  :unknown:

Offline dumbo25

Oh no! looks like my booking for tomorrow aint gonna happen.. need a plan B!

np500

So she's taken bookings and vanished,  won't thay know what's happening with her at the agency she was /is ? Working from, not very clever if she has done the vanishing act ?

Offline pork sword

She says on her UKE information page that she has never worked for an agency... 

np500

I'm sure someone said thay booked her from an agency ?

Offline pork sword

I'm sure someone said thay booked her from an agency ?
. I refer to my previous post.

Offline dumbo25

I juat wanna know if my booking is still on tmr..lol  :unknown:

Offline MrMatrix

I juat wanna know if my booking is still on tmr..lol  :unknown:
I hope so, want to know what happening.  :hi:

np500

. I refer to my previous post.
Probubly got mixed up  ? So many wimin !  but don't get believing everything thay say mate .

Husqvarna360

External Link/Members Only

Not sure if it's the same girl, they only do outcalls.

Offline MrMatrix

External Link/Members Only

Not sure if it's the same girl, they only do outcalls.
Well if it is she's now £160Ph as opposed to £120. The agency will no doubt take 40% or more. Shes not going to be quite so busy if it is her... :hi:

np500

Comparing the picture's on her web site and that agency, I'd say there's a good chance it's her, I'm sure I read it somewhere that she was doing agency work and working out of somewhere linked to her A W profile while in Cardiff, i'm in work, then going on an adventure , so no time to go scrolling through all the threads. I only remember it as I want to see her.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2016, 02:59:15 pm by np500 »

lucozing

On the agency website they said she "Asians" when i met her she was no way near asian from my eyes.  :unknown: :unknown: