Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MsAnnabelle or Welsh Brunette?  (Read 1763 times)

Offline Tazz!

I am toying with the idea of arranging a meeting with 1 of these girls and finding it hard to decide who to book. MsAnnabelle looks outrageously stunning. I'm looking for a good service with a genuinely attractive girl and Welsh Brunette's has just 1 pic on her profile. Any help would be appreciated.

Dubmaan

np500

I can vouch for W B , a log awaited return in the new year , but not seem msAnnabelle yet, although she is on that damned h l, others will vouch for her I'm sure.

Offline Tazz!

I can vouch for W B , a log awaited return in the new year , but not seem msAnnabelle yet, although she is on that damned h l, others will vouch for her I'm sure.

How would you rate her looks wise?

Offline Mil 34

Both are great, both really attractive, I would prefer Annabelle for looks personally,her fake boobs are better To, but honestly I don't think you will be disappointed whatever one you seeyou have got to weigh up the difference in price of the hourly rate.
Wb is great value for money

Offline charch

I booked MsAnnabelle in error about 2 years ago, that was a great mistake. :rolleyes: :)
I extended the booking half way into it and have had fun with her ever since.
I've always returned for the services first which are IMO better that the others out there.
Best I've come across and has earned my trust as well.
Yes stunning, attractive, great boobs, smart and sassy as well.

Offline Daiawn

I can only vouch for  WB as I haven't seen MsAnnabelle.
WB is top notch in my experience.

Have fun, whoever you choose - I'm sure you will!

Offline mrdiamond77

I have seen Annabelle about a month ago.  Very pretty girl with a great body.  Even though she is expensive and I think Mollie Matthews offers better value for money at the same price, I have got to say she was very good, she managed to fit me in at short notice too after the girl I was going to see had to cancel.  I have not seen Welsh Brunette, yet.

Offline WelshMichael

How would you rate her looks wise?

Don't let the lack of pictures on her profile worry you, she's very attractive. Can't comment on MsAnnabelle as I haven't seen her.

Jester269269

I have seen Annabelle about a month ago.  Very pretty girl with a great body.  Even though she is expensive and I think Mollie Matthews offers better value for money at the same price, I have got to say she was very good, she managed to fit me in at short notice too after the girl I was going to see had to cancel.  I have not seen Welsh Brunette, yet.

WB certainly worth bus trip Mr D...

Love Miss Annabelle profile pics in green set  :rose: looks  :dance:

thatguy

Ms Anabelle for looks, Welsh Brunette for the well rounded filth sesh

Offline mrdiamond77

WB certainly worth bus trip Mr D...

Love Miss Annabelle profile pics in green set  :rose: looks  :dance:

Annabelle is a stunner Jester and has a great body, I would recommend her for sure.  Have to try and see WB next year.  :hi:

Jester269269

Ms Anabelle for looks, Welsh Brunette for the well rounded filth sesh

Filth every time TG  :hi: :D

Offline MrMatrix

I've spent time with Annabelle and shes tall, long black hair, amazing figure and a very nice girl. Plus a very enthusiastic shag. You will not be disappointed. I would love to see her again. Mollie is also very nice, I would return to see her also. What ever decision you make you won't go wrong. Enjoy yourself.  :hi:

Jester269269

I've spent time with Annabelle and shes tall, long black hair, amazing figure and a very nice girl. Plus a very enthusiastic shag. You will not be disappointed. I would love to see her again. Mollie is also very nice, I would return to see her also. What ever decision you make you won't go wrong. Enjoy yourself.  :hi:
Mollie and Anna be some duo Matrix  ;) :hi:

Offline MrMatrix

Mollie and Anna be some duo Matrix  ;) :hi:
Awesome. i don't think I'd know where to start with first. I've only ever done one threesome some years ago and I didn't enjoy it. I've come a long way since then. The thought of these two is intoxicating....so would be the cost I suspect.  :hi:

Offline mrdiamond77

Awesome. i don't think I'd know where to start with first. I've only ever done one threesome some years ago and I didn't enjoy it. I've come a long way since then. The thought of these two is intoxicating....so would be the cost I suspect.  :hi:

I was a bit like that this past week with Kandice & Mollie, it was my first duo and I did not know where to start.  Luckily the girls took control a bit and made sure I had a great time.  :dance:

Offline MrMatrix

Spoilt for choice in Cardiff. There are some 7 really nice SP's of quality in Cardiff. Individually they are quite something let alone any duo. What a nice thought.  :rose:

Jester269269

Spoilt for choice in Cardiff. There are some 7 really nice SP's of quality in Cardiff. Individually they are quite something let alone any duo. What a nice thought.  :rose:
Bang on the Button there Mr M. Ain't the Capital for nothing  :hi:

Plus the Touring totty Rachel, ER to name just two