Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: jenniferdimeass from Croatia  (Read 1538 times)

Type_O_Negative

Well i like brunettes with the right curves but... Is Jennifer a real woman? Or former "he"?  :scare:

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

fredpunter

Well i like brunettes with the right curves but... Is Jennifer a real woman? Or former "he"?  :scare:

Once the seed of doubt has taken root does it really matter? I couldn't ever get it up if I suspected there was a chance I was shagging a bloke.

Offline jj28

lol, i thought exactly the same thing. no denying that ass looks good but unfortunately it looks like a geezer, once i got that in my head that was it, planned meeting = cancelled. she/he was on my hotlist too

Offline Gynaemyte

Whatever, you've certainly frightened him/her away!  :D

weedougie

It always amazes me how quickly profiles disappear once they've had a bad review or questions raised here - sometimes just minutes...

Type_O_Negative

Yes, it's amazing, profile is gone now! But she/he has a nice azz  :crazy:

Natewiser

This beautiful goddess is real. She's even more beautiful in real life. I actually fell for her.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2017, 06:04:00 pm by Natewiser »

Type_O_Negative

This beautiful goddess is real. She's even more beautiful in real life. I actually fell for her.

???

Natewiser

Offline punk

Offline Gynaemyte

She's a real woman. Not fake

I find that very re-assuring now that "her" Profile has disappeared.