Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Brazilian Duo - High Class Blondes, Knightsbridge London  (Read 2503 times)

6 review(s) for  Sexy Milf (5 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Jay72

On the recommendation of YLF I booked these two. I was going to save them up for a special occasion but my plan A fell through so I thought why not.

As per YLF's review they also kept me waiting around 15 mins. Anyway not the end of the world but beware.

Entered flat, which honestly could have been kept in better condition. Dirty bathroom, no towel.

Ok so what about the girls? Obviously the photos caught them on a good day or are photoshopped. Nevertheless (and I cant remember which is which) one was good looking but pale, while the other was tanned, not quite as good looking but still not bad. I reckon on a good day the first is an 8/10 while the other is 7/10. Both have fake tits, which I am not big fan of but these are still two attractive girls.

To be honest I was in two minds about this encounter. The duo was fully interactive - this was the first time I had been with two girls that got off with each other (licking clits etc) - that was definitely a thrill. On the other, there were hints of poor service - in particular the pale one had heavy smokers breath and had made no effort to mask it, wouldnt kiss and initially wouldnt give OWO (to which i said no chance). The other was much more willing with kissing and OWO.

Still, it was a fantasy of mine to lick out a girl with another going at it too - box ticked and was great. First round after double OWO and sex with both. Second round I had a hand job with the pale one's ass wiggling in my face.

Between rounds there was too much checking of phone and talking between themselves in brazilian.

So to sum up, poorly kept apartment, some poor service but fairly fit girls and an interactive duo. I enjoyed this punt (thus the positive) but I dont think I was given the quality of service that YLF was. Wouldnt go back but wouldnt recommend others dont try.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
[Link added by admin]

Yeboahsleftfoot

On the recommendation of YLF I booked these two. I was going to save them up for a special occasion but my plan A fell through so I thought why not.

As per YLF's review they also kept me waiting around 15 mins. Anyway not the end of the world but beware.

Entered flat, which honestly could have been kept in better condition. Dirty bathroom, no towel.

Ok so what about the girls? Obviously the photos caught them on a good day or are photoshopped. Nevertheless (and I cant remember which is which) one was good looking but pale, while the other was tanned, not quite as good looking but still not bad. I reckon on a good day the first is an 8/10 while the other is 7/10. Both have fake tits, which I am not big fan of but these are still two attractive girls.

To be honest I was in two minds about this encounter. The duo was fully interactive - this was the first time I had been with two girls that got off with each other (licking clits etc) - that was definitely a thrill. On the other, there were hints of poor service - in particular the pale one had heavy smokers breath and had made no effort to mask it, wouldnt kiss and initially wouldnt give OWO (to which i said no chance). The other was much more willing with kissing and OWO.

Still, it was a fantasy of mine to lick out a girl with another going at it too - box ticked and was great. First round after double OWO and sex with box. Second round I had a hand job with the pale one's ass wiggling in my face.

Between rounds there was too much checking of phone and talking between themselves in brazilian.

So to sum up, poorly kept apartment, some poor service but fairly fit girls and an interactive duo. I enjoyed this punt (thus the positive) but I dont think I was given the quality of service that YLF was. Wouldnt go back but wouldnt recommend others dont try.

Looks like I caught them on a good day Jay, the place was no palace and I have high standards but it wasn't too bad when I saw them and as an ex smoker I abhor smokers breath, there was no hint of it, shame you had those issues. I was considering a return before they leave, having second thoughts now.

Offline Jay72

No problem matey...consistency of service is all too rare in this industry

Offline zulu-lance

Thanks for the review Jay, booked them for tomorrow, don't like fake tits either and the inconsistent service is concerning, so won't bother, seems you have saved me a packet here.
Would rather spend it on 2 hotties (unreviewed on here)  I have on my HL  :)

Donkey_78

No problem matey...consistency of service is all too rare in this industry

Hi Jay, thanks for the review. I'm still going ahead with my booking. Sounds like 'the pale one' is a bit trickier! Is she the one on top in their AW profile pic?
« Last Edit: December 08, 2016, 12:41:36 am by Donkey_78 »

Yeboahsleftfoot

Hi Jay, thanks for the review. I'm still going ahead with my booking. Sounds like 'the pale one' is a bit trickier! Is she the one on top in their AW profile pic?

I think Sofia [on the left in the kneeling photo] is paler, speaks the best English and is more business like and Natasha is better looking with a light tan. They kept me waiting a few minutes, allegedly getting back from college late, there was no evidence of a previous punter [wet bathroom floor, overflowing bin etc.] think I was first of the day at 1pm. I hope you have a great punt, I feel bad after Jay had his issues, classic YMMV.

Offline Jay72

As i said though I still enjoyed it - the plus points outweighted the negatives. Hope you get the YLF treatment Donkey!

Donkey_78

Cheers guys - should be interesting one way or another.

Online loki33

My experience with the two mirror more Jays than YLF's review.

Donkey_78

Sorry for the delay folks - after my punt I went to Harrods while being a bit sozzled on champagne. When in Rome boys, when in Rome. :D

I would say my experience was a mix of YLF's and Jay's. Review to follow.