Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Back in the game  (Read 920 times)

Puntermonkey

It's been a while since I've been punting,5 years to be exact, due to falling in love with a witch and losing everything so I'm back again and am eager to get over my blues by seeing the best of the best. Has anyone got any advice? What's changed? Who to avoid? Who to see?
« Last Edit: December 07, 2016, 06:04:56 pm by Puntermonkey »

Offline tq85

Good luck getting back in the saddle, anyone is better off without a witch!

Offline sigmund

Might help with recommendations if you were to say where you want to punt and what you are looking for  ;)

Puntermonkey

I move around quite a lot so south west south east area yeah your telling me

Offline sigmund

I move around quite a lot so south west south east area yeah your telling me

Best idea is to search AW then check anyone who catches your eye against the reviews on here, generally Romanians are best avoided but there are a few good ones with good reviews on here.

Bristol has some excellent girls, catering for most tastes, Roth has complied a great list of Bristol's finest hopefully he'll be along with it for you shortly. If you're going to be in other areas (Plymouth, Swindon, Gloucester etc) then tell people what your looking for and maybe someone will have a favourite they're happy to recommend :)

Offline mrdiamond77

Agree with Sigmund that Roth's list is very good.  For me the best girl in Bristol is Sexy Angelina.  I would also recommend Cassandra4you.  Good luck.  :drinks: