Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Little honey Jessica norwich  (Read 774 times)

Offline Johnbean

Just a quick question as she is well reviewed on services, does she take bookings from AW with no feedback? My availability request was read and ignored, have zero feedback though.

Offline arkle3

LHJ is well worth making the effort to see. I have seen her twice - Fantastic!!  However, having had 3 successive bookings in Norwich cancelled - The problem being at her end she has blocked me with no valid reason. I could understand it if I had been told why but she has not had the good grace to tell me why!

Offline arkle3

I should also add that Jess does take bookings from AW - Once you get to see her you will have no problem getting to see her again. She is though very popular as a consequence of being very good and does get booked up fully very quickly.

Offline eyeseebee

I believe after having a somewhat dangerous experience with someone a year or so back, Jessica now only accepts bookings from those with some feedback on aw. We all have our opinions on the worthiness of said feedback, but I guess we should also respect a wg's attempt to prevent herself from unsavoury situations.