Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Joy - Thai Paradise parlour - Blackpool  (Read 3268 times)

Offline webpunter

External Link/Members Only

Thanks for the responses per my thread requesting intel:   https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=120411.msg1375964#msg1375964  Also to Blackpool Rock for his assistance

My expectations were low given that Blackpool is a dump, bereft of any decent AW burds & not a lot of other options
Decided on TP as this appeared the least worst.  Thus i was pleasantly surprised to say the least when arriving at the gaff, on a non-descript side street   
Not the best of places to wander round v.late at night - but this applies to most of Blackpool away from the seafront strip

Called & booked an hour requesting jacuzzi bath.  Turns out there are two rooms - standard 40 & VIP 60.  Decided on the latter as a one-off trip being there
Good comms.  The reception area is pretty large with a few sofas well spaced apart - no other punters there.  Well smart for a parlour
Was taken up to the VIP suite by Mamasan & went past a couple of rooms - doors open so had a quick look inside.  The standard jacuzzi room is like a large bath with wider ends - think figure of 8 but not too narrow in the middle.  Shown into the VIP room i'm thinking i've made the right choice - the pics are showing on the website.  Mamasan was politely chatty asking if i been before.  Said a mate had & he recommended.  She seemed happy with this & proceeded to get me some chilled water from a fridge in the room, run the jacuzzi & took the scatter cushions off the large bed & lay out pillows / new sheet.  This took some 10-15 mins to run - as its a large jacuzzi.  All very relaxed.  Was told 2 masseuses available & if i wanted to wait another 10 mins then a 3rd would become available.  Two shown in.  The 1st thai burd was OK ish - about a 4-5 [deffo size 12 - maybe a 14 after a red curry for tea  :sarcastic:].  Can't remember her name & was hoping the 2nd / 3rd would be much better, otherwise was seriously pondering walking

The 2nd was called Joy - a hot looking thai burd about 5'4" ish.  A size 8 ish fit bod, nice legs with size 10 rack.  Very pretty face, amazing enhanced tits & a sexy way about her.  Nice at the same time with the thai demeanour.  I indicated no.2 to Mamasan & said that i wasn't bothered about seeing the 3rd option.  Which seemed to please Joy as she gave me big eyes & a smile.  I'm thinking things are looking up & better to be positive, make a decision & give her some confidence

Both masseuses departed & Mamasan said Joy would be back in a few minutes.  Confirmed the pricing & how much to the masseuse.  Advised that this starts @ 40.  Handed over the 60 & at the same time looked at my watch so Mamasan could see this & i asked if the hour started then.  Response was very relaxed - 'of course'.  Got my clobber off leaving on my black M&S microskin hipsters.  LittleWP was at half-mast in anticipation so the bulge looked impressive  :lol:.  Well it was quite dark with well placed low lights & coloured lights in the jacuzzi, which was through an arch in its own room for want of a better description.  A big firm bed - ideal.  Usually i'm not too bothered about rooms when seeing AW burds.  However with massage parlours its a big plus for me when the place is nice.  The set up was top-notch.  Rather like being in a nice spa - with the addition of a bed for the obvious

Joy returned & a bit of chit chat whilst she got her kit off seductively & then she pulled at my boxers playfully suggesting that these come off.  Out pops littleWP & her eyes lit up.  Made me feel great - even if she does the same with other punters.  She gave littleWP a tug & motioned that i hop in the jacuzzi which was really warm & full of bubbles.  She now wearing just a skimpy knicks & bra - the latter struggling to contain her fab tits.  She sat on the edge of the jacuzzi - there's wide tiling all the way round - up to the walls.  She soaped up my back & chest briefly then paid some attention to littleWP & at the same time asked me what i would like.  Yes she was in selling mode but it was all done in a teasing way.  Options:  40 for B2B massage & 80 for FS. I asked if she would hop in the tub for the 40 & the answer was no.  Reached a compromise @ 60 for her in the jacuzzi then massage / HJ on the bed.  I find that negotiating too hard doesn't produce the best outcome & was proved to be right

Spent about 20-25 mins in the jacuzzi with her sliding all over me, straddling me & giving me an awesome soapy tit-wank.  I was in a lazy mood & couldn't be bothered with FS.  All very relaxed - i offered to get out of the bath & pay her.  She said no & it would be fine when we got out & moved to the bed.  Plenty of room in the VIP jacuzzi - whereas in the standard ones - think there are a couple - then might have been a bit cramped.  Well worth the extra 20

Got out of the bath & she dried me off - playing with littleWP some more.  I am thinking this is working out rather well.  Laid on my front - a few mins tops teasing massage with reach-unders & then some ace B2B.  She was sliding up & down me & her tits felt fantastic.  She nibbled my neck / ear, breathing deeply & whispered asking me if i was enjoying it.  I responded with 'what do you think ?'.  She replied best that i turn over.  She then continued a grinding B2B massage using all of her fit bod.  Loads of teasing / edging, responding well to when i asked her to slow down.  Must have been brought to the brink 7-8 times.  No clock watching & she tactfully brought things to a close by asking if i would like to come on her tits.  I asked for one more 'edge' & she duly obliged.  She then got some more oil to deliver the finale.  We were covered in Johnsons.  They leave the bottle in a tub of hot water on the bedside table which feels glorious when she dribbled this over my rock-solid bell-end.  A proper tit-wank & HJ combo to finish & i shot a massive load over her tits / hands.  She didn't stop squeezing out every last drop.  She must have wanked me off for at least 30-40 secs after i fired out the 1st shot slowly reducing the tempo.  Had 6 or 7 spasms with loads of harry-munk.  Well she'd been teasing the fuck out of me for the best part of 50 mins.  Ran some more hot water into the jacuzzi.  We hopped in & she washed me down paying attention to littleWP once again.  I got out & she made a show of soaping up her tits whilst washing off the oil.  Knowing full well that i was enjoying the sight of her caressing her fab bod.  Got dressed - little bit of post shoot my bolt chit chat & said i'd visit again when next in town.  Joy made me promise.  Quick kiss on the lips & i was outta there.  Didn't see Mamasan - was going to ask her if she did massages too as she looked milfy

In summary:

Negatives:
- not the best area, however this applies to Blackpool.  Have been punting in far worse locations
- suppose a bit pricy for the area.  If a regular i'm sure some form of discount could be negotiated.  Like maybe VIP room for a bit cheaper.  They're probably well aware that they're the best place in Blackpool & can charge accordingly.  As with most things in life you get what you pay for
- the other masseuse wasn't the best

Positives:
- easy to book
- well smart inside.  VIP suite was well worth it
- very relaxed set up
- no clock watching.  Was there 1hr15mins maybe a bit more so filling the bath not included in the hour
- soapy session in the jacuzzi was phenomenal
- fit sexy masseuse with a fit bod & superb rack.  Really nice with it
- B2B on the large bed was superb.  Loads of teasing / edging
- loads of warm Johnsons
- joint session in the jacuzzi after the massage
- in a town with jack-shit other options then this really is the only place to go.  And the jacuzzi option is a rare feature.  All over GB, so to find in Blackpool i was well happy 
- miles better than most thai places

Would i return ?  YES

Would i recommend ? YES - just bear in mind that 120 for a B2B massage / HE is quite toppy.  140 if you want FS.  But given everything included then IMO VFM.  I'd pay the same for the same again.  Might even go for 90 mins @ 90 + 90.  Go in with the right attitude & you should be well rewarded

Other - when in the taxi on way back to hotel i went down Cookson Street.  There were a number of 'shops' with no signage.  All lit up & obviously knocking shops.  So if a cheap quick shag is what you're after there are 4 or 5 in close proximity.  Easy to walk-in & out checking the places out

Hope this helps in the punting desert which is Blackpool

Offline Blackpool Rock

Thanks for the review WP, perhaps there is life in Blackpool after all, not been to this place in about 4 or 5 years as the girls aren't promoted very well with pics on their website and I like to have an idea of what i'm getting beforehand. There were also a few bad comments on girls that were available after the place closed and reopened but Joy sounds worth a visit.

NB - Thanks for the mention, always happy to help a contributing reviewer  :hi:

Offline Asianfcuker

Excellent F/R WP. Wow prices have certainly gone up at TP since my last visit a few years ago. Then it was £25 for half Hr or £30 per Hr inc the girl getting into the jacuzzi with you, followed by £50 for HJ & full sex. How things have changed. If I remember correctly there was a girl/woman called Joy working there then.

AF

Online scutty brown

I've not been for a couple of months, but an hour in the standard room with FS and assisted shared bath is usually £120, which is paid on entry to whoever opens the door - normally Maya, a copper-haired thai girl, or the chap who runs the place.
Never known them have a line-up before - usually you get buggins turn unless you name a girl when booking.
If the girl you called "Mamasan" was Maya, then she does work - but only with agreed prebookings

Offline pork sword

Great accurate review of the premises WP! I went there again a few months ago 2 days back to back saw someone called Suzi, she said I’d seen her before!! And pre booked Maya for the following day both FS for £140.. Was well looked after in a relaxed setting which has definitely improved standard wise last few years..  Had a glass of red wine offered on both occasions as well which I thought was a nice touch!!

Offline webpunter

Thank-you
Seeing the thread pop up was a trip down mammary lane
Two days on the bounce is quality behaviour  :thumbsup:
I would have done a revisit [err .. not the next day] but was in the NW on a bizzo trip [don't usually get any further norf than Manc]

Great accurate review of the premises WP! I went there again a few months ago 2 days back to back saw someone called Suzi, she said I’d seen her before!! And pre booked Maya for the following day both FS for £140.. Was well looked after in a relaxed setting which has definitely improved standard wise last few years..  Had a glass of red wine offered on both occasions as well which I thought was a nice touch!!

Offline Allnewman

Offline Marquis

Is she still there

The review is almost 3 years old. The girl in question may well not still be in the country, never mind working at the same place.

Online scutty brown

The review is almost 3 years old. The girl in question may well not still be in the country, never mind working at the same place.

doh!!! I didn't spot the age..............that explains the discrepancies in pricing and the lineup

Offline Laid_back_bloke

A fair few years since is was at TP. Was my place of choice. Also my 1st Thai shop experience. Then it closed & re-opened after the referb. TBH, it’s the prices that put me off. Know the building needed a hell of a lot spending on it, but I think the re-coup into overall pricing isn’t drawing me. Especially as White Cottage & King St have had some cracking girls recently.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2019, 10:43:57 am by Laid_back_bloke »

Offline webpunter

I saw a couple of the other rooms on my way to the jacuzzi suite
There were normal baths with slightly larger rounded ends in them
A waste of time IMO coz not a lot of room
Deffo not enuf room to lie there legs akimbo with the burd in between soaping up the important bit
On the other hand the big jacuzzi itself is like what you would get in a fuck off hotel suite, probably better than most i've stayed in
Joy gave me a superb soapy TW whilst i relaxed laid back against the sloping edge, like an emperor
Marvellous !

Online scutty brown

I saw a couple of the other rooms on my way to the jacuzzi suite
There were normal baths with slightly larger rounded ends in them
A waste of time IMO coz not a lot of room
Deffo not enuf room to lie there legs akimbo with the burd in between soaping up the important bit
On the other hand the big jacuzzi itself is like what you would get in a fuck off hotel suite, probably better than most i've stayed in
Joy gave me a superb soapy TW whilst i relaxed laid back against the sloping edge, like an emperor
Marvellous !

I hate to disagree, but there is very definitely enough room for two in those baths.............I've done it enough times

Offline webpunter

I defer to your multiple visits as against my one time there

I hate to disagree, but there is very definitely enough room for two in those baths.............I've done it enough times

Offline pork sword

There are 2 VIP rooms in Thai Paradise with large baths in if my memory serves me well.. I went into both on the 2 days I visited!! Everything was really well presented clean with fridges in as well.. 2 Other rooms had baths in and I think one with a walk in shower. So 5 rooms in total..