Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Summer-tyme  (Read 3620 times)

1 review(s) for summer-tyme-MILF (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

fredlast369

Summers been on the scene for a long time and I saw her a while back when she was in london.  I quite like skinny blondes with massive fake boobs, bit of a blonde barbie fuck.  I seen her prices have gone up and are stupidly high, theyre higher than when i saw her but still pricey so i booked in only for 30min.  Figured that would give me my fix!

She was staying in a local hotel one of the chains, so safe enough and easy to get to.  When i got there she had me hanging around for a little bit, only about 10 minute to be fair to her and she had a friend staying in another room down the corridor.  Summer went to a bit of effort she had on a sexy outfit id requested and looked hot.  she then brought in some vodka and coke to relax the mood, i wasn't expecting this and was initialy worried about the time ticking away but turns out i had nothing to worry about.  good bj and deepthroat uncovered was good for round 1.

Lots of chatting, few more drinks then we went to round 2, lots of fingering and playing with her pussy had her cuming more than once., summer was really horny and then i finished her off mish.  In all well over half and hour, more like a full hour and i had to go but im pretty sure she would've let me stay longer!!

I didn't get to try anal and i didnt know at the time she did BB so in hindsight a risky punt.

A positive punt for me and was worth it for the time i had with her but not sure you could bank on it

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline tnw

I'm sorry, but every time I see "Didn't realise she did BB", this screams to me that you did realise and you probably did BB with her, you just don't want to get stick for it from everyone on here. It's impossible to miss in her profile, unless you're really that thick.

Not calling you out personally, it happens quite often on here and it's obviously bullshit.

Offline Makka124

She looks hot and TBH I didn't really check her service and see the BB, I normally open the profile, look at the photos and then read the review afterwards checking and thinking wheather I would punt with the girl, but then reading and checking her profile fully before committing

fredlast369

not that it matters to the review but i didnt bb her, if i did id just say so or just wouldnt post a review
any w/g is a risk, not saying bb isnt a lot more risky but if you think your guaranteed to be safe because you cover up then your loco

fredlast369

Having checked her profile she says no unprotected sex so don't know if she does bb or not,maybe someone can say if she does?

Offline jeezyuk

Having checked her profile she says no unprotected sex so don't know if she does bb or not,maybe someone can say if she does?

damn hot.. but Bb is a  :thumbsdown:

fredlast369

damn hot.. but Bb is a  :thumbsdown:

I agree jeezyuk. when i see "no unprotected sex" and yes to BB on their profile there has to be a typo.  the problem is if you ask if they do bb then they think you want it and block you lol

Offline jeezyuk

I agree jeezyuk. when i see "no unprotected sex" and yes to BB on their profile there has to be a typo.  the problem is if you ask if they do bb then they think you want it and block you lol

Truth  :thumbsup: