Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any info on this Moldovan Babe ?  (Read 1987 times)

ptokazii

She looks the best I've ever seen, sort of birthday gift I can make for myself.

Please do share if you've had an encounter.

Link is:

External Link/Members Only

imtheman

Feedback doesn't look brilliant and £400 per hour with one positive and one feedback only which is more a negative!  Might not be too many people that have seen her at that hourly rate and I'd venture there are better out there at less than half that price.

Offline PLeisure

Is that her Mum in the background of the main profile pic   :D

She must be spectacular... inspired a punter to write a Field Report on her first day of registration  :)

vt

She must be spectacular... inspired a punter to write a Field Report on her first day of registration  :)

The positive & Field Report look like fakes...he claims to have submitted a Reverse Booking, got the bid, accepted it and completed the booking on the very first day of her registration!  :rolleyes:

So, I'd go with the 'feedback only' that this is a con and Sweetmar/Natalia is the bait...just a question of whether she's willingly involved or not!  :bomb:

ptokazii

Slut detectives at work :))
Yes, review on AW looks fake. And don't think anyone from the forum has seen her, price is  obvious reason. Still, I have a craving for quality and would like to remember happy times on punts rather than have bad memories.
I might try close to christmas time as a present to myself  :angelgirl:

She is an angel if real.

Offline The_Don

Q. Are you really sweetmar from MFC?    A. Yes, I am really sweetmar from MFC. Google me and you will see I am the same sexy girl xx

States she worked on > External Link/Members Only

£400 P/H  :wackogirl:

Looks like a P/G and scam cam-er, IMO.

Want's punters to spend 20 credits:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Also note the feed back isn't great:

Feedback
Only    Member Not Active    25/11/2016 14:40    Seeking Services
     avoid money muncher this is a set up incredibly rude and aggressive arrives in a people carrier with several people in the car asks for straight away then leave

Response:    Declined booking due to bad feedback, 1 negative and 2 disputes. Hence why it is feedback only

I wonder, who that in the wardrobe (her field reported  :sarcastic:)

« Last Edit: December 06, 2016, 10:14:12 am by The_Don »

weedougie

vt

Slut detectives at work :))
Yes, review on AW looks fake. And don't think anyone from the forum has seen her, price is  obvious reason. Still, I have a craving for quality and would like to remember happy times on punts rather than have bad memories.
I might try close to christmas time as a present to myself  :angelgirl:

She is an angel if real.

You can find quality without paying £400 to a faker & scammer!!  :dash:

Are you sure you're not her pimp/BF?  :bomb:

Offline The_Don

Did you read ptokazii last review, here a quote:

Be warned guys.

Tried one for the team, went in there, paid 100£ then as soon as she went outside to stash it, I remembered I forgot my condoms in the car. Bummer but said what the heck, she can spare a couple

« Last Edit: December 06, 2016, 10:10:58 am by The_Don »

ptokazii

Yep, I wish I was her pimp :))

I've scoured the entire adultwork and this is the best I could find.
All others, with the exception of a few, are either fat or carry a scary face, one that would leave me having nightmares. Been there so do not want that.

After getting high on that bulgarian teen "Monica hot baby" a couple of times, fellas, sorry but it makes it rather difficult to descend for anything else of less quality.

Regarding the authenticity of this one, I'm not that good with checking lke you guys so I appreciate your time spent in doing so.

Indeed, price is too high so one might spend credits on her, yep it sure looks like that.
Photos now kinda look like they've been taken from a facebook profile, they're not done in UK, I see some are made in very communist looking offices, so probably would either be from Russia or indeed Republic of Moldova.
Review looks fake, done same day profile was created.
What kept my faith alive was the price.
But a model like this would never promote their service on adultwork, reality now hits my head.

What's this ?:

Member Not Active    25/11/2016 14:40    Seeking Services
     avoid money muncher this is a set up incredibly rude and aggressive arrives in a people carrier with several people in the car asks for straight away then leave

The_Don
In regards to your little quote, may I excuse myself and just say that english is not my first language and plus it was all done on mobile, while driving, being in a slight state of shock.

Offline Londonpunter30

Best you could find !!! How about you tell us what you like and then maybe you might get a few reviews recommendations.

A suspect profile , where the feedback claims she runs off after taking money doesn't sound that great to me

ptokazii

Best you could find !!! How about you tell us what you like and then maybe you might get a few reviews recommendations.

A suspect profile , where the feedback claims she runs off after taking money doesn't sound that great to me

I only checked the pics and her profile in here.

Did not know how to check aw profile

Makes sense now it's a scam, but she sure looks mighty fine, too good to be true

Offline webpunter

PG scam IMO.  Dusty phone syndrome at best.  Down to 120 tops in the boxing day sales & then the prices stay flat  :sarcastic:

Offline Mr Farkyhars

"Feedback
Only    Member Not Active    25/11/2016 14:40    Seeking Services
     avoid money muncher this is a set up incredibly rude and aggressive arrives in a people carrier with several people in the car asks for straight away then leave"

That's an all-time classic.. the only thing missing is him getting a firm kick in the bollocks while she's wearing winklepickers :angry: :mad: :scare: :blush: