Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Angela Soho Walk up Sylvia Saint washed up MILF  (Read 1642 times)

Offline ManOFSteel

For a broader outlook on the infamous Soho walk-up scene go to

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=25017.0

Name: Angela
Address: 28 Peter St, Soho, London W1F 0AL
Date: Sunday 4th Dec
Age range: 36
Looks like:  A rough milf washed up version of Sylvia Saint
Price:  £50 for sex owo and cum on her butt.

My sack was as full as Santa’s Christmas sack on on Christmas Eve and I wanted to see how much milk I’d produced which is why I didn’t ejaculate in the condom with WG Zara about 20 mins earlier, she is strictly vanilla so I saved it for this whore.
I’ve been going on and off to Angela for years and despite being eccentric and unpredictable she was never as horrible with me as she was today and usually I got a bucket list of owo, anal, ball sucking and cumming for £50.

It all started quite normally, her weird eccentric self flashed her nipples at me and went for snogs before I even pulled out my wallet. When we were in the bedroom I whispered my usual wish list to her “Owo, ball sucking, anal and cim” she nodded like an obedient schoolchild and took my money. I actually gave her £60 for good will.

Before she left the room to give the money to the maid I told her how I usually see her civilly at Bethnal Green underground station she said “Yes, I live there” “Me, too” I said and we small talked about the area before she left to return.

When she came back she commanded me to the sink to wash my penis which was nice because she was jerking me whilst doing it. OWO, her technique was good , bobbing her head and going deep. “Suck my balls baby” I then asked her and that’s when the troubles began.
“No I don’t do that” she said. “What do you mean? I replied “You’ve done it several times to me before and I told you what I wanted before I gave you money” I was pissed.

She simply jumped on the bed and said “Come on fuck me” Hell no and my woody deflated faster than a balloon. I am not a fan of sexually dominant women and especially not a fan of lying sexually dominant women. “What is this bullshit? I gave you money for services and now you are fobbing me off?”

She then went wild. She started to scream and yell and f’ and blind and call me a black shit.

I concluded to myself that that she was clinically insane and I stayed quiet while she had rest of her tantrum, when she calmed down a little bit I quietly asked “Can I have my money back please?”

“I sucked your dick without a condom so your only getting a tenner back you bastard” she affectionately replied and stormed out.
She is mentally disturbed, bipolar at best but probably a paranoid schizophrenic. I got dressed still bemoaning  my load.

She came back and threw the tenner on the bed getting more vicious and coarse with me with her expletives.  When I proceeded to door fully dressed to leave she looked at me, said sorry and gave me a hug. The hug then turned into a peck on the cheek, then on the lips then DFK, then condom back on and me jack hammering her on the bed.

After about five minutes I wanted to load and I went to my bag for some Cocoa butter but she gave me Baby oil and told me to cum on her ass. Whilst I’m wanking she also told me to finger fuck her ass. I then dry fuck her as I’m trying to burst. I eventually release a load Peter North or Danny D would be proud of all over her back and butt. In urban culture they called it the “the Superman”.

Now here’s the negative icing on the negative cake, once I loaded on her, the maniac screamed “Fuck my arse bareback! Fuck my arse!”

I didn’t of course but she then took paper towels to scoop up my cum from her butt and back and shove it up her pussy.

I got my clothes back on and got the fuck out of there. I wish I never told her about Bethnal Green now because if she does produce my sprong she’d know where to find me. God forbid!

Offline joe diddley

Despite a now fairly long career going to Soho, I've never been tempted to see Angela from the reports I've read, these being wildly mixed. This has only reinforced my resolve to avoid her.

Offline claretandblue

This women is a lunatic, I have punted her but would never do owo and cim with her, you better get checked out op!