Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bianca 26 - Bolton - budget punt  (Read 3243 times)

11 review(s) for BIANCA 26 (10 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]
12 review(s) for BIANCA NEW 28 (10 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline rocket88

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Money is a bit tight these days so always on lookout for decent budget punt. Work took me to Bolton and decided to contact Bianca.

Comms: easy enough, rang her in morning to arrange a midday half hour punt.

Location:  Flat in an area with free on street parking. Flat itsalf was clean with no nasty smells.

Appearance: Chunkier than her photos suggest, definitely one for the BBW fans.

Not offered a shower, so gave her the money and then stripped off. Bianca joined me and I played with her big tits whilst she gave my balls a stroke. OWO followed which was OK if not mind blowing. I suggested a tit wank which was agreed to. Time for the main event, on with the condom and Bianca attempted CG. As I said Bianca is a big lass so I was not comfortable with this and suggested doggy. She got on all fours on the bed  and I gave her a pounding whilst squeezing her big arse. I was near to popping, so I withdrew, asked her to turn over, took the condom off and finished myself off over her tits. Cleaned myself up, dressed and left. All in all I felt it was a decent budget punt for £40.

Smkrslave

She's now Bianca28 and I agree with OP about a decent punt.

Location: Easy to find and fairly secure - warning, I did get my car keyed where I parked though

Appearance - Nice, pretty but concur with slightly chunkier than pics

The Punt: Did the basics and sorta what I came in for

Overall, a good budget punt at £60ph

Negatives: Asked for same sort of session again and increased price for same thing to £70ph. Not the cash but the principle is a little off-putting

Would I see her again? I'm going to shop around first but probably would.

Offline Bustydusty

How come £70 when aw still showing £60 an hour?

Offline Carpy

She's now Bianca28 and I agree with OP about a decent punt.

Location: Easy to find and fairly secure - warning, I did get my car keyed where I parked though

Appearance - Nice, pretty but concur with slightly chunkier than pics

The Punt: Did the basics and sorta what I came in for

Overall, a good budget punt at £60ph

Negatives: Asked for same sort of session again and increased price for same thing to £70ph. Not the cash but the principle is a little off-putting

Would I see her again? I'm going to shop around first but probably would.

Maybe put a separate review up mate. Welcome aboard.

Smkrslave

How come £70 when aw still showing £60 an hour?

I asked for harder (kinky stuff lol) and more verbal. She said would be another £10ph. I agreed. I've seen her before and it was no different than when I paid original price of £60. If I see her again, I will say no difference last time so price will be same.

Smkrslave

Maybe put a separate review up mate. Welcome aboard.

Hi Carpy,

New here, but have done so. Thanks for the advice.

Offline New_2this

Have seen Bianca twice, definitely a decent punt. However the last time I booked to see her, I texted in the afternoon to confirm the time and services I required and she replied saying the  price had gone up to £90. Naturally the increase in price put me off. Which was a real shame because she does have marvellous tits.

Offline Mark_bm

Does she have a new AW profile ?