Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Sensual Sophie Sheffield  (Read 6311 times)

3 review(s) for Sexy sensual Sophie  (2 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

randypostman

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Sorry for the delay in posting this review.
After a long wait finally got to meet Sophie as she only works in Sheffield on a Thursday.
Coms were good first contact via message service on aw followed by a quick phone chat to confirm booking.
Location easily found, just 2 minutes away fron the Asda store in Handsworth.
Text when arrived & given door number.
Sophie met me at the door dressed as requested & 1st imptession was very good & quick introduction chat then off to the bedroom.
Sophie is a very attractive young lady with a wonderful figure as per picd on aw.
We started with some dfk whilst getting undressed, (i asked her to leave her stockings & high heels on 😉)  we had a bit more exploring to do & Sophie slowly made her way down & performed an excellent bj, lots of tounge & mouth action & plenty of eye contact.
Now my turn, i do enjoy performing oral & Sophie was a pleasure to perform oral on, she seemed to enjoy herself.
Time for the rubber to go on & we started with doggie with Sophie bent over the stair banister(wow what a sight) the it was onto the bed with Sophie on top, she was riding away with me fondling evert part of her body that i could reach, a fantastic 30min with the very sexy woman highly recommend & i will deffinatly visit again

mediumjoe

Thanks for the report Randypostman ,  I really must get round to seeing her but so many to see so little time.        She says 27 how old would you say?   Joe

randypostman

I woyld say her age on aw is fairly accurate, she is only in Sheffield on a thursday so not easy to book but well worth it

Offline One Eyed Snake

I woyld say her age on aw is fairly accurate, she is only in Sheffield on a thursday so not easy to book but well worth it
Hi, she works in Barnsley on a Wednesday under the name of Lear. Glad you enjoyed her, she's been around a while now all ways gives a good service.

randypostman

Hi snake I'd been trying to see her for ages nearly took her off my hl glad i didnt

mediumjoe

Hi, she works in Barnsley on a Wednesday under the name of Lear. Glad you enjoyed her, she's been around a while now all ways gives a good service.
Hi OES would you be able to do a link please as that would be better for me , cheers Joe

Offline mrfishyfoo

Cheers for the review fella.  :hi: :hi:

Looked at this lass a few times BUT charging extra for OWO and CIM has always put me off.

Was the blow job covered ?? If it wasn't what did you get charged for your 30 minutes ??

« Last Edit: December 05, 2016, 03:39:41 pm by mrfishyfoo »

randypostman

Its was owo & 60 for 30min good value imho

Offline One Eyed Snake

Cheers for the review fella.  :hi: :hi:

Looked at this lass a few times BUT charging extra for OWO and CIM has always put me off.

Was the blow job covered ?? If it wasn't what did you get charged for your 30 minutes ??
Hi Mr fishy, last time I so her it was £65 all in, oral without . I've seen her a few times over years and never had a bad time. She's really good at gfe but if your wanting pse then she's not the girl.

Offline Don1Domingo

I really need to get ball deep in this one...on my HL for a while.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Offline mrfishyfoo

She's really good at gfe but if your wanting pse then she's not the girl.

Now't wrong with a kiss and a cuddle. Don't let on that I like it as it'll ruin my reputation.  :lol: :lol:

Offline Emptysac

If it's the Leah at Executive Suite in Barnsley she is very good. I saw her a number of times before I joined this site.

My tastes are always safety first so no OWO for me but did enjoy reverse oral with her on a number of occasions and can confirm she loved a good tongue lashing  :D

Mark76

Seen her loads of times.

Her profile is all GFE etc but the truth is, whilst I'd not say she offers a true PSE she can be a real filthy cow and she knows it. If you get on with her there's a lot more on offer than what appears on her likes list.

Bigballedbeta

Just wondering if you lads had any videos or pictures of your time with her.

I'd like to know my product before buying  :P

Offline Delfrommem

Hidden Image/Members Only

Will that do you?  :hi:

Offline Delfrommem

Perhaps my response was wholly unreasonable but can anyone say who is going to provide videos and photos of their time with her as per the request by this one time poster???

:unknown:

Offline mrfishyfoo

Perhaps my response was wholly unreasonable but can anyone say who is going to provide videos and photos of their time with her as per the request by this one time poster???

:unknown:

Nowt unreasonable about that response as the request was twattish IMHO and got what it deserved.  :hi: :hi:

Bigballedbeta

Well sorry if it was offensive, I just wanted to see if she'd be worth my time.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Quote from: Bigballedbeta link=topic=122106.msg16715o50#msg1671550 date=1500991062

Thing is fella is this ^^^^^ isn't the way it works on here.

Show willing by making a contribution, before you start taking, and you'll do just fine.

Well sorry if it was offensive, I just wanted to see if she'd be worth my time.

Didn't offend me one bit.  :lol: :lol: :lol:  You just made a twat of yourself by asking something dumb.  :hi: :hi: