Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: EmilyBlonde20  (Read 1828 times)

30 review(s) for EmilyBlonde20 (29 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Troydor69

External Link/Members Only

West Midlands
Birmingham
November 2016

I usually visit Birmingham every year and last year I met up with Emily. I picked out her profile purely because I like blonde Polish girls and she was available and offered the services I was looking for. I had a very good time so on this years visit I went back for more.

I emailed Emily about two weeks before I came to Birmingham and booked soon after. All initial communication was by email via AW site and Emily's communication was very good and clear. I emailed again the day before the booking just to let her know all systems were go. On the way to the meeting I sent a text to say I was on the way and received her postcode to find the flat (how did we do this before google maps?). Price was £120 for an hour and full GFE including DFK.  I saw that she had uniforms available so I asked for a schoolgirl outfit, not a massive fetish or anything I just wondered if it would add to the experience.

The flat is in a good location, just off Broad Street so plenty of bars and amenities nearby and easily walkable if arriving by train or metro. I arrived quite early so went for a large scotch in a nearby pub then sent a text to say I was there. I was buzzed into the building and went to the flat. Emily greeted me wearing a plaid miniskirt and tight white blouse and planted her lips onto mine before either of us could speak. For such a petite girl Emily sure is confident and commanding with her man.

Paperwork out the way I took a shower and headed to the bedroom. Speaking of which all facilities are good, clean, lots of male toiletries and clean towels. Anyway Emily came into the room and stood before me, planted another deep lingering kiss on me and then allowed me to admire her body. Emily is very petite, slim, toned and in great shape. She has long blonde hair and, to me, is extremely pretty with amazing eyes. Her body is incredibly sexy, toned legs, peachy bum toned flat stomache and, despite being listed as her worst feature in her profile, she has beautiful perky boobs. In case you haven't guessed she is exactly my taste in girls.

So after a few minutes lingering over Emily's body I removed her clothes, kissed her entire body from feet to her mouth then lay back and let her start giving me oral. Emily is gives the best oral I have had in a long time. She uses her tongue in a way that is so sensual and looked up deep into my eyes as she did it. I had to ask her to stop as I wanted to fuck her so badly and new that I would explode if she carried on much longer. She slipped a condom on with her mouth and I asked her to get onto all fours. A little lube was smeared onto my covered cock and I slipped into her tight pussy. I slowed the pace, wanting to last as long as possible. I flipped her over and continued in missionary, with her legs bent up high to get deep penetration. All the time Emily looked deep into my eyes, kissing me and really putting passion into what she was doing. I came hard as she moaned and gasped passionately.

She offered me some wipes to clean myself up then asked if I wanted a massage. I accepted, she gave me the choice of using oils or not, oil it was. As she gently massaged my back we chatted. I realized that this was almost the first time that we really spoke to each other since I entered the flat (other than, turn over, yes...yes, etc). Emily then revealed that she is a genuinely friendly and charming girl. She told me that she remembered my last visit a year before, reminding me that I saw her then booked her again for the following morning. Nice that she remembered as it was a year before. We chatted a while about the traveling we have both done and she was very easy to talk to making me feel most at ease.

After a while she slid next to me and again I had to spend some time admiring that body. I was soon hard again and Emily gave me another rendition of her oral skills. This went onfor a while and she knew exactly what to do and what I enjoyed. She slid up against me and finished me off for a second time by wrapping her pert boobs around my cock and wanking it between them until I came again.

More kisses and caresses and I said that I should get a shower and head off. I showered, dressed and took my watch from my trouser pocket, only then noticing that the hour had passed some time ago.

£120 for the hour, no extras charged and all requested services were fulfilled.

Emily is a class act. Very pretty, very sexy, very passionate, very friendly and certainly wants to look after her client. She also reacts very well and really gives the impression that she enjoyed her time with me.

There are very few girls like this around so treat her with the respect she deserves and hopefully she will be atlround for a long time.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Dodo

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh,......interesting informative review and then he spoils it  :dash: :dash:

Offline Bumbuttass

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh,......interesting informative review and then he spoils it  :dash: :dash:

At least he didn't tell us to treat her gently  :lol: and

Offline Troydor69

It's a fair cop guvnor, ending with a cliche... But she really is a cut above a lot of disinterested WGs that I have had the displeasure of wasting my money on.

Dodo

It's a fair cop guvnor, ending with a cliche... But she really is a cut above a lot of disinterested WGs that I have had the displeasure of wasting my money on.
:thumbsup:

Offline Jawbreak

I have seen Emily a couple of times now and i 100% agree - she does provide an exceptional service.
Just wish all the WG's were as amazing as her  :kissgirl:
Banned reason: White-knight
Banned by:

Redster69

I had the most amazing BJ off Emily today, and once again enjoyed giving her a good fingering.

She really is one of the very best.

Ming

Got to love the Emily service, but the prices are sadly too much nowadays  :cry:

Ming  :hi:

Redster69

Got to love the Emily service, but the prices are sadly too much nowadays  :cry:

Ming  :hi:

When she retires should open a finishing school for all the Romanians😀

Offline Littlefoot

I had the most amazing BJ off Emily today, and once again enjoyed giving her a good fingering.

She really is one of the very best.

I am yet to meet anyone that has come anywhere near to matching Emily in the BJ department. Tell a lie her mate Victoria came quite close.

I could happily lye there all day receiving off Emily.

If only I had the money.    ;)

Redster69

I am yet to meet anyone that has come anywhere near to matching Emily in the BJ department. Tell a lie her mate Victoria came quite close.

I could happily lye there all day receiving off Emily.

If only I had the money.    ;)

I saw Mellissa last week, half hour for £60, she gave an amazing sloppy BJ loads of spitting and dribbling......she's Romanian and very stereotypical.....lack of kissing, fingers and bit of an attitude etc but would highly recommend for an excellent cheap BJ as long as you accept she ain't the whole package. Nice hotel/apartment and gorgeous looks and body....not the girl in pics but just as good.