Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: x-danni-x Bolton  (Read 928 times)

7 review(s) for x-danni-x (5 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Scotpunter

External Link/Members Only

I saw Danni about 3-4 months back. She is a (normally) slim blonde petite girl.

She was pregnant at around 4 months at the time and to be honest it was something to tick off the bucket list. As it turned out I was her first client since becoming pregnant.
By her own admission she was a bit withdrawn on the punt due to this. She performed covered oral and fucked happily enough. However there were a couple of positions, cowgirl & doggy) she found difficult due to a previous horse riding injury.

At the time of seeing her she was in the process of moving from Burnley to Bolton. So cannot comment on the area she is in now. The Burnley one was a lovely place, semi rural.

Would I see her again? Probably not until she has had her baby. I enjoy watersports and that was off the menu at the time.

1 Hour in-call at £130.
Banned reason: Cunt
Banned by: daviemac

Offline MJ.spritzen

She's offering a milk maid service now. Im seeing her on Sunday to get myself 10oz. Cant wait to drink her milk! :drinks:

Offline NigelF

She's offering a milk maid service now. Im seeing her on Sunday to get myself 10oz. Cant wait to drink her milk! :drinks:

I'm seeing her on Thursday for exactly this (plus sex). I'll try to put up a review for you before the weekend  :drinks:

Offline NigelF

Provided you weren't being sarcastic, you may be happy to know that my review has now been posted  :drinks:
« Last Edit: March 31, 2017, 07:39:15 pm by NigelF »