Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone recommend a decent girl in Staines / ashford area?  (Read 1273 times)

Offline Bluelight85

Hey there, I'll be honest and straight to the point; as the subject suggests I'm looking for a decent WG in the Staines and ashford area that is discreet and non risky, I've looked on adultwork.com but I'm nervous as I've never been with a WG before, any ideas or suggestions, TYVM in advance  :thumbsup:

Offline Steely Dan

This is also London board (Middlesex init?).  But I stand by my answer from a year ago.  If you can get up to Heathrow you have much more choice. (search TW6 on AW and put in 2 mile radius will include Bath road hotels).  Put their AW code in the little search box up there.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=75941

Offline HappyandLucky

Perhaps grow a set of balls or retire before you even start. If you're truly seeking advice, post a shortlist of links for comment. If you can't invest your own time to do this good luck.

Offline Bluelight85

Perhaps grow a set of balls or retire before you even start. If you're truly seeking advice, post a shortlist of links for comment. If you can't invest your own time to do this good luck.

As the title suggested... it was a simple question.

Offline Steely Dan

Sorry if we seemed short.  See, the thing is, who to see is never simple.  What do you want? We don't know. Help us to help you.

If you read the thread I posted, there was an answer there.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
So I really recognise she might not meet all your requirements.  But she meets 100% the requirements you posted.  So tell us why she is not right or we cant make better suggestions.

Or if you follow the guidance I gave (a few more clicks) and you read my reviews you will notice
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Is she better?  If you didnt consider these 2 following my polite answer then shame on you.

My last suggestion was to go to LHR.  How does that work for you? Overall, you have not mentioned your view on my 3 suggestions.

Offline HappyandLucky

As the title suggested... it was a simple question.
You wil find members are generally happy to help those that do a little leg work themselves.

No one on here is a mind reader.