Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ava Valentine, Bristol incall.  (Read 4333 times)

75 review(s) for Ava.Valentine (66 positive, 7 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline MoTToM

Profile: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

The delicious Ms Valentine has been very well reviewed on here of late and, having recently spent some time in her company, it's very easy to understand why. A positive review, no question. Still grinning like an idiot, so I'd better keep this brief.  :D

Hour and a half, incall, £160. Well worth it, imo.

Comms: excellent. AW email exchange to arrange mutually convenient meeting. Texts on the day; phone call immediately prior for room details. All very smooth and straightforward.

Venue: hotel, central Bristol. Good choice of location, I might add. Nice room, with great shower (fresh clean towels, too). Discreet access - no drama there, either.

Ava herself is very much as described on her profile. Fine featured and very pretty. Superb, petite, ultra-feminine figure. She's rightly proud of her bum, and it is a peach. Mention has been made of her breasts, and an uplift/enhancement is said to be on the cards, but I'm pleased to've played with them pre-surgery, since I found them to be very sexy with responsive, readily erect nipples (a huge turn-on for me). Lovely and fresh, pink, moist pussy too. Appreciative noises and motions during RO (including '69'), certainly seemed genuine, became nice and wet and receptive. Great body.

Great attitude too. Warm, friendly, and easy to get along with. I'm a nervous wreck, pre-punt, but I was instantly put at ease and made to feel welcome, and I felt that an easy rapport was established quickly. Lacking confidence, and still lacking much experience of paid encounters, I was delighted that Ava took the initiative during the booking, and I was treated to a luxurious time. A great deal of expert attention was paid to my cock throughout, which I thoroughly enjoyed (no shit, right?  :lol: ) and I was brought to the brink many times by her phenomenal oral. Lots of eye contact during that, btw - incredibly hot. Imagining what might happen leading up to the punt, was expecting/sort of planning to finish in her mouth, but surprisingly (since I've had problems with condoms in the past) I came as we fucked, hard, in cowgirl. Given that we'd just spent the best part of an hour on extended foreplay, much of that time with my dick down her throat (bliss!), perhaps I shouldn't have been quite so surprised. Anyway, was pleased to have overcome that particular (I think, psychological) barrier, so found the experience to be immensely satisfying on a number of levels.

Took another shower before getting dressed to leave, and walked out of the hotel pretty much bang on time.

Had a great afternoon and, subduing my cynical side for a moment, I was given the distinct impression that Ava enjoyed herself too. Can't ask for much more from a GFE, I would venture.

Highly recommended, and I intend to book again, I reckon.

Hope that's useful, and thanks to her other reviewers for guiding me towards a brilliant punt.

Offline Roth

Nice review. :drinks:  She's moving quickly up the list of top Bristol prossies IMHO. :rose: :rose:

KenniLingus

alchemist

Ava is definately my favourite Bristol punt of the moment. Fantastic service and really great value

Offline mrdiamond77

Nice review.  Another girl I may put on my HL.  :thumbsup:

Offline BogBog1

Great review, top of the hotlist she goes. Question for the OP: where's she based for incalls? Just because she lists Bath first in her profile, but you saw her in a Bristol hotel... was that an outcall then? Or was she doing incalls from Bristol on the day you saw her? Or maybe her profile is just misleading... cheers!  :thumbsup:

Offline MoTToM

Great review, top of the hotlist she goes. Question for the OP: where's she based for incalls? Just because she lists Bath first in her profile, but you saw her in a Bristol hotel... was that an outcall then? Or was she doing incalls from Bristol on the day you saw her? Or maybe her profile is just misleading... cheers!  :thumbsup:

Thanks, mate. The day I saw her, she was doing incalls in a Bristol hotel. I travelled in to Bristol to see her.

As I understand it, she varies her location fairly regularly between Bristol and Bath and, according to her profile, she'll be in Swindon later this week - 8th, 9th, 10th Dec.

I did ask about Bath availability quite recently, but she said that it's been tricky to get a room, what with the holiday season and that.

Not operating from her own place, I guess you could consider the way she works to be equivalent to a weekly mini-tour, kind of thing.

She's certainly very genuine, so I wouldn't be concerned about booking her.

Offline BogBog1

Cheers MoTToM! Very helpful....  :thumbsup:

Offline jaydefo24

She sounds lovely but her ass looks less peachy in the photo than your description implies . Still all the other photos look... Ace

Offline MoTToM

She sounds lovely but her ass looks less peachy in the photo than your description implies . Still all the other photos look... Ace

It was more of a description of the tactile qualities of her bum than anything, and it feels fucking fantastic to grope and grip.  :)

Bear in mind, too, that she is very petite, so it's not actually quite as big as it might appear in her pictures, just very well proportioned.

Not trying to white knight or anything, it's just that she possesses that killer combo of a small waist and curvy hips (and ass!) that I find personally irresistible.

Anyway, I would judge her photos to be accurate, so if you like the look of them, I don't think you'd be disappointed. Cheers!  :drinks:

Offline jaydefo24

Thanks, I feel a meeting coming on!

Offline notcalledchris

It was more of a description of the tactile qualities of her bum than anything, and it feels fucking fantastic to grope and grip.  :)

Bear in mind, too, that she is very petite, so it's not actually quite as big as it might appear in her pictures, just very well proportioned.

Not trying to white knight or anything, it's just that she possesses that killer combo of a small waist and curvy hips (and ass!) that I find personally irresistible.

Anyway, I would judge her photos to be accurate, so if you like the look of them, I don't think you'd be disappointed. Cheers!  :drinks:

Agree with that. Comment.   My review described her as "curvy petite" which i think is fair.  Nice slim waist and no tummy fat but wide hips and big arse but firm.  Go see her.  A lovely girl and a great fuck.

hussybussy

Profile: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

The delicious Ms Valentine has been very well reviewed on here of late and, having recently spent some time in her company, it's very easy to understand why. A positive review, no question. Still grinning like an idiot, so I'd better keep this brief.  :D

Good, detailed review, thanks.

She mentions on her profile that she is naturally submissive, did that come across in your meet?, of course I imagine that would also depend on the demands of the client in question. Regarding the possibility of her breast enlargement, did she indicate a timescale?, as I'd guess she would be out of action for quite a few weeks pre/post op, so I might as well attempt a 2016, early '17 booking, rather than suffer the indignity of a possible long wait later in 2017!

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
she is having her boobs in about ten days time

most girls are to sore for 6 weeks after minimum x
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Offline dubs

she is having her boobs in about ten days time

most girls are to sore for 6 weeks after minimum x

Oh I hope they are not the bolt on tennis ball type.  It's very rare that boob jobs are better than naturals.

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline MoTToM

Good, detailed review, thanks.

She mentions on her profile that she is naturally submissive, did that come across in your meet?, of course I imagine that would also depend on the demands of the client in question. Regarding the possibility of her breast enlargement, did she indicate a timescale?, as I'd guess she would be out of action for quite a few weeks pre/post op, so I might as well attempt a 2016, early '17 booking, rather than suffer the indignity of a possible long wait later in 2017!

Cheers. Pleased you found it interesting.

Difficult for me to give a clear answer regarding Ms Valentine's submissiveness - as you say, a lot will depend on the client, and I happened to let her take the lead during my booking. Which, incidentally, is a little funny, since I'm usually more of a dominant type with civvies (albeit in a vanilla, not BDSM way). Definitely not a sub myself, not even remotely interested in exploring that sort of thing, so, apart from just finding my feet as a punter, I think it's more a case of me indulging my selfish side and putting my pleasure first - something I don't always do with an actual GF.

Given that, I think there was a submissive element to Ava in the way the punt went. Having adopted the novel mindset that my needs were paramount, Ava seemed eager to serve, and seemed to enjoy devoting herself to my pleasure. Of note is the fact that I had to ask her to stop or slow down several times as she edged me, so it wasn't like she was acting reluctantly or following a set routine of 'do x, for y amount of time'. On the contrary, she was very engaged and sensitive to my reactions, showed no signs of boredom, and only relented when I absolutely couldn't take it anymore. Another aside: I think I'm beginning to understand that 'submissive' is not a synonym for 'powerless'!  :D

Shit, now I want to see her again... Fuck!  :lol:

A very subjective, and probably muddled post this is, but fwiw, I did mention whilst chatting to Ava that I liked a lot of attention paid to my cock, and she really took the hint, so if you're more of a commanding type, I daresay she'd be happy to oblige. If you do go and see her, do leave a review!

I didn't ask about her boob job, btw, but ER has helpfully supplied the info.

Offline dubs

Anyone know when she is back working?

Offline sigmund

Anyone know when she is back working?
If she had a boob job in mid December then the earliest she could be expected to be back would be towards the end of this month.

Offline jpuk

Her profile is saying she is working in Bath from 12th and 13th January and Bristol 19th - 21st January  :yahoo:

Southernpunter8

Gutted she's had a boob job, was on my HL but not a fan of fake plastic boobs

guy_of_fifty

Gutted she's had a boob job, was on my HL but not a fan of fake plastic boobs

Same here!

Offline sigmund

Same here!
As I've never been up close and personal with an enhanced pair I'll reserve judgement.

Offline MoTToM

Yeah, I'm not a fan of bolt-ons either (and was disappointed when I discovered she was planning surgery) but in Ava's case, due to her exemplary service and overall attractiveness, I'd be willing to set aside my prejudice. Been gagging to see her again, and am actually quite curious to find out what her new boobs might be like. Just hope that she hasn't lost any sensitivity in her fantastic nipples.

Offline Noluck

Just made contact to make a booking for her return...

Offline timstella

Yeah, I'm not a fan of bolt-ons either (and was disappointed when I discovered she was planning surgery) but in Ava's case, due to her exemplary service and overall attractiveness, I'd be willing to set aside my prejudice. Been gagging to see her again, and am actually quite curious to find out what her new boobs might be like. Just hope that she hasn't lost any sensitivity in her fantastic nipples.

They are nicely done. See new review

Offline MoTToM

They are nicely done. See new review

Nice one - I'll check that out now.